Affordable Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2006

7801 W Forest Preserve Ave

Chicago, IL 60634

2 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges.

08/31/2018

Jacob C.

Yanni is amazing. Our 4 story HOA had water leaking in during heavy rains through a spot where our fourth floor bay window meets the brick, and along that window edge. Yanni came the day after I called him. He strapped his ropes to the steel staircase railings and descended down the side of the building to fix the metal bay windows that were leaking. He estimated $180 for the repair, and then when he saw how clogged the gutters were he asked for another $140 since that took so much time. He was on scene for 2-3 hours, and we paid him $320. I was quoted 1-2k by everyone else just for the water leak repair/rappelling. Yanni also took apart the gutter Y that connected our scupper box with our neighbors, and he pulled out a crushed soda can, a water bottle, and two bricks worth of sediment that were all jammed in the gutter. To fix our leaks he bent the metal trim to slope properly and then sealed with caulk. He took some pics as he was dangling and sent them to me later so I could see the before and after work up-close. Yanni has a great price and great attitude. He's a little hard to understand via text but way easier in person. He's passionate, energetic, safe, and thorough. He can't do huge stuff but he can caulk, repair/replace gutters, etc.

Description of Work
Leak repair outside fourth story bay window

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

03/02/2011

Helen L.

My 8-unit condo building has been working with Yanni and Kim for about 5+ years to wash the exterior windows and clean the gutters. He usually comes in May and Oct/Nov each year. He is professional and timely and does his job well. We also had him caulk the exterior window frames a few years ago when we were having water come into our units during heavy rains. We have had no complaints and I find him and Kim great to work with over the years. The price can't be beat in Chicago. When I had called around a number of years ago, I was quoted over $1000 by a couple of places. Not many businesses want to deal with a small condo building and those that do will charge excessive amounts. Depending on whether we have our windows washed and/or gutters cleaned, the cost is no higher than $500 each visit. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior Window washing of 4 floor(8 unit) condo building Gutter Cleaning Caulking of Window Frames

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

11/13/2010

DEBRA P.

This is the second time I've used this company and it was a professional, pleasant experience. He arrived on time with a smile and handshake. His confidence and efficiency in what he was doing were exceptional, I didn't have to worry about a thing. When I suggested he will need to come back in the spring to do the windows and gutters again, he responded that it might not be necessary to clean out the gutters, but that he'd inspect and decide at that time. I appreciated his honesty.

Description of Work
On our two flat, he cleaned the rear gutter and front gutters and ensured the downspouts were running free of clogs and that there were no leaks or breaks in the gutters. The front gutter required exceptional skill and care because it is one of those pitched tile roofs, requiring a light foot and safety measures. He cleaned and swept the roof of all debris. He cleaned all outside windows and one window inside that I could not get at myself. He cleaned up after himself and furnished his own ladder and all other equipment, except I let him use my hoses, which he also neatly put away afterwards.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

08/24/2010

CAROL F.

They were very fast. I got a discount for being a member of Angieslist. They did a lot of work and got them all cleaned. They came out within few hours after I called.

Description of Work
Affordable Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning did some work for me in June.

06/23/2010

Gloria C.

They were great and very polite. They did a good job. They were on time and courteous.

Description of Work
Affordable Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning cleaned about 56 windows two years ago. They did inside and outside of all the windows.

Category window cleaning

06/08/2010

ANDREAS B.

They did a pretty good job, but I wasn't home when they came out to do it. Speaking on the phone, they seemed professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters and cleaned the debris off of a flat porch roof.

01/19/2009

Joanne K.

Very well.

Description of Work
The worker(1)did arrive somewhat early but that's good. Our situation was that our regular gutter cleaner blew us off for the 2nd year. It then turned bitter cold and the worker came out anyway and cleaned the gutters all around my bungalow. It took him almost 2 hours. While the charge for the work was higher than expected, it was worth it since the job was that much more difficult in such awful weather. We would use this outfit again since they were so prompt and so punctual and it was so-o-o cold!

08/29/2008

Jacob A.

The person who did the work was really personable. I thought that the price was reasonable considering how big our roof is. He did not leave a mess to clean up and he left before I could give him a tip.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean our gutters and repair some bent ones.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

10/31/2006

Mary E.

My gutters are very high with narrow gangway access. I called for an estimate. Yanni gave me a better price than anyone I called, came out that afternoon, cleaned the gutters that hadn't been cleaned in a few years within an hour. He was very personable, clean and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Infinity Home Improvement Inc

Infinity Home Improvement is a full line home improvement company. We offer retro-fit products such as Roofing, insulation and gutters and gutter protection. With nearly 50,000 previous customers and 20 years experience you can count on Infinity to do quality work for you and your family.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement Inc on Angi
    GUTTER ENRIQUEZ REPAIR & CLEANING

Gutter Repair. Gutter Cleaning. Gutter Enriquez is a full-service gutter company with a mission to serve greater Chicagowith the best in gutters, soffit and fascia repair for over 15 years.

Nova Millennial Roofing Service

Nova Millennial Roofing Service is committed to providing a wide range of services; slope roof, flat roof, gutter, and  siding installation service. In addition,  we also do repair and maintenance service. Roofing service includes tearing off old roof shingles, cleaning the roof area, and replacing any rotten wood boards, plywood, rafters with new materials. Subsequently, underlayment and your new roof shingles are installed, as well, with flashings such as a drip edge and gutter apron.  No matter the size of the job, our priority is to help customers tackle their project on roof renovation. Take a look at our services and call Nova Millennial Roofing Service today to get an estimate.

Window washing, gutter cleaning, gutter guards installation - weather related damages to gutters and roof including roof leak repair/patching, gutter/downspouts leveling, repair and install chimney & vent covers.