ADR Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2006

2301 W Fullerton

Chicago, IL 60647

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Customer happiness is our #1 concern no job to big or to small we notice the little things to make sure the job is done right. We cover the entire Chicagoland Area, great work at Low prices. Been a Angie List company for the last 11 years and counting with a rating of an A.24 Hours Flood Service...

10/02/2017

Wendy M.

Great - we had pet stains on the carpets and stairs which had been there for quite a while. Antwan was able to remove. I had him clean the remaining 29 stairs - we live in a town house. I felt the $3.50 per stair was a little high - I paid an additional $101.50 payable directly to Antwon - was not comfortable with that..felt the check should have been paid to ADR.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for two bedrooms and 1 flight of stairs

09/13/2017

Ivan G.

I have utilized ADR carpet cleaning 4 times in the past 2 years. They have cleaned 2 bedrooms condos for me in Vernon Hills and they have done an outstanding job. Very responsive, timely and professional. The owner does a fantastic job. I am his customer for life and plan to use them on future projects.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for a condo

06/24/2017

Marcilia B.

I want to see if he can fix marks on the carpet, so I will need to get a hold of him about that. He made the appointment, he showed up on time, everything else was fine. He was very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned my area rug.

06/02/2017

Perry B.

Used after tenants moved out. It was straightforward; easy to schedule; he was on time. Price was good. He did a good job. I'll use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet: 1 bed, 1 hallway and 1 staircase

06/02/2017

ROBERT H.

FANTASTIC.. VERY VERY HAPPY BEST WE EVER HAD

Description of Work
RUG SHAMPOO

05/22/2017

Mariah W.

Had our couch cleaned using one of the Angie list deals. They were very responsive, easy to schedule with, and were fast working. Couch looks so great!

Description of Work
Couch cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

05/16/2017

Marisa B.

Excellent. On time, carpet smells and looks great!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stairs.

05/05/2017

ANNE S.

Antwon is always on time, works very hard and does a great job! He's worked at our home and also my brother's apt.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets, 2 rugs, pillow and mattress

Category hauling services

04/03/2017

Jonathan H.

Antwon called me back immediately when I initially left a message. He matched his price from two years ago. He was right on time, moved efficiently and cleaned up well enough. Pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Antwon cleaned my three rooms of carpet

03/31/2017

Lindsey E.

I had a good experience. There were no additional costs. The price was good, I had a deal.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

03/21/2017

Jill H.

ADR is a wonderful carpet cleaning company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

03/07/2017

JENNIFER L.

Fantastic! Could not ask for more prompt service.

Description of Work
Antwon is genius and I've been using his carpet cleaning services for years at my home and on my listings. Always on time, easy to schedule with a always pleased with the results.

James L.

Excellent. Prompt response on scheduling and was able to meet me on a Sunday. Showed up right on time and quickly completed the work. Very clean and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned vents on HVAC is rental apartment.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Scott R.

Andrew dose a great job. Always through and careful tidy and neat. Leaving us confident of a job were done.

Description of Work
ADR did a long overdue cleaning to my basement carpet, including : bedroom, playroom, worker room, hallway and staircase.

Suzann N.

Very Well, thoughtful, hard working, friendly.

Description of Work
Cleaned white sofa soiled by dog.

Category upholstery cleaning

02/02/2017

Emily W.

Great. On time cleaned carpets well.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

01/03/2017

Camille B.

Great! I'm a repeat customer. The price is more than affordable and Antwon always does a great job.

Description of Work
3 rooms of carpet and a small rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

10/18/2016

Dominic R.

Antwan was extremely professional and was great to work with. We had him clean one of our rugs as well and he gave us a very reasonable price. He did the rug by hand, and I thought this was very nice as he could also have gotten by with using the regular standup unit. Will be using him again.

Description of Work
$99 for 3 rooms and hallway cleaning.

09/26/2016

camille B.

The technician was on time, friendly, fast and very professional. Explained in detail the importance of getting carpet cleaned every 3-6 months. Carpet turned out good as new despite not having it cleaned in over a year. And great price. Will hire again in 6 months.

Description of Work
2 rooms-carpet cleaning

08/24/2016

Rick K.

Not well, I have not heard from them, just hope my credit card will not be charged!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning on a Angie's List special.

Category carpet cleaners

There was no work done by us we didn't know they purchase any deal. If they did at all, since they said . I hope my card wasn't charged it would have if they did.

08/18/2016

Julia S.

Antwone (not sure if I'm spelling his name correctly) did an amazing job. Actually, he UNDERsold his abilities and told me he was not sure he could get my entire carpet clean. What a wonderful surprise! When he left, the carpet was cleaner than it had been in a long, long time. I'll use him over and over again -- and I will recommend him to all the folks in my building. Thanks so much, Antwone!

Description of Work
3 rooms with dirty (very light colored) carpets

08/03/2016

Andrew N.

They did a great job & I am very satisfied! I have already scheduled them come out again on a regular basis.

Description of Work
They cleaned my bathrooms, carpet & scrubbed my hardwood floors. Also, dusted my blinds.

Category house cleaning

06/24/2016

David Z.

Antoine came on time, was very professional and did apartment in the time period he had said he would. Pleasant to deal with and moved things around as necessary. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpet in 3 rooms and hallway.

03/04/2016

FLORIM Z.

I bought the Angie's List Big Deal $99 for 4 hours of house cleaning. The scheduling was easily done on the messaging interface through Angie's List site. They arrived at the agreed upon date/time. We had them vacuum and mop our hardwood floors and clean 4 bathrooms. They did an excellent job, and made sure to get under the beds, lifted and clean under area rugs. They were professional and did a thorough job of cleaning. Very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

02/01/2016

camille B.

The company's technician-Antwon came out on time and was very professional. He used professional equipment and explained all the services they offer in great detail with reasonable prices. I have light grey carpet throughout the house and my hallway is a high traffic area that leads from the kitchen to all the other rooms in the house. We've had many many spills in the hallway and it's been about 2 years since we've last had it cleaned. I was really impressed that Antwon was able to remove all of the darker spots despite how long it's been. Afterwards, the carpet looked and smelled like new! He also did a great job on my sofa too. It feels and smells wonderful! Antwon also shared the importance of getting your carpets cleaned every 3-6 months to help prevent allergens, permanent stains and improve the overall smell of your home, especially if you have pets (which we do have a dog). Never knew any of that before and my daughter has bad asthma and is extremely allergy prone. It's been a couple weeks and already she's had 0 attacks inside our home. Definitely using their services again with in the next 6 months.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in 3 rooms, hallway, and sofa.

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi
    Air Duct Maintenance Solutions LLC

We provide the following services; *Air duct cleaning *Furnace cleaning *Air duct sanitize treatment *Dryer vent cleaning *Bird nest removal *Bathroom fan cleaning We're a new company made up of three generations of family, 100% committed. With some years of experience doing this kind of work. Our goal is that all our clients are satisfied with the work we provide, so that their homes are clean throughout the year. It is our mission to build trust and relationships with clients to continue serving them every year.

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning.

Offers by All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

Air Duct Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Hauling. Housecleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Water & Smoke Damage

Furnace cleaning & heating & ac.