ADR Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2006

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Customer happiness is our #1 concern no job to big or to small we notice the little things to make sure the job is done right. We cover the entire Chicagoland Area, great work at Low prices. Been a Angie List company for the last 11 years and counting with a rating of an A.24 Hours Flood Service...

Dr. Vent Airduct Cleaning

Midwest Roadmasters

Direct Improvements LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! You can also book online @ Www.directimprovementsllc.com

10/02/2017

Great - we had pet stains on the carpets and stairs which had been there for quite a while. Antwan was able to remove. I had him clean the remaining 29 stairs - we live in a town house. I felt the $3.50 per stair was a little high - I paid an additional $101.50 payable directly to Antwon - was not comfortable with that..felt the check should have been paid to ADR.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for two bedrooms and 1 flight of stairs

09/13/2017

I have utilized ADR carpet cleaning 4 times in the past 2 years. They have cleaned 2 bedrooms condos for me in Vernon Hills and they have done an outstanding job. Very responsive, timely and professional. The owner does a fantastic job. I am his customer for life and plan to use them on future projects.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for a condo

06/24/2017

I want to see if he can fix marks on the carpet, so I will need to get a hold of him about that. He made the appointment, he showed up on time, everything else was fine. He was very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned my area rug.

06/02/2017

Used after tenants moved out. It was straightforward; easy to schedule; he was on time. Price was good. He did a good job. I'll use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet: 1 bed, 1 hallway and 1 staircase

06/02/2017

FANTASTIC.. VERY VERY HAPPY BEST WE EVER HAD

Description of Work
RUG SHAMPOO

Category carpet cleaners

Air Duct Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Hauling. Housecleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Water & Smoke Damage

Furnace cleaning & heating & ac.