Adams Roofing

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2019

Flat roof specialist | Family owned and operated since 1987. We specialize in flat roofs shingle roofing and aluminum roof coating and gutter repairs and installation and emergency repairs we do full installations and repairs on all types of roofs ! . We do free estimates contact us for more

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

roofing (30)chimney repair (6)masonry (6)concrete driveways (5)roof snow removal (1)garage building (5)deck cleaning (3)decks & porches (2)siding companies (1)

10/16/2022

Marcello C.

Robert was very prompt in responding to the inquiry placed through Angi. He came to our house within a couple of days, and explained very clearly the likely source of the leak, and the options for fixing this. He was able to arrange for the repairs to take place within just a few days. His team was on time, worked the full day, they were very efficient, very respectful of our property, and the quality of the work was exceptional. I highly recommend this company, and will strongly consider their services for future work.

Description of Work
Roofing, tuckpointing

Work Completed On 10/15/2022

10/12/2022

Jeff N.

He might be the best roofer in the world, but I wouldn't know because he couldn't supply a certificate of insurance he promised with workmen's comp. He sent an incorrectly made out certificate of insurance, made out to me personally and it didn't have workmen's comp. Even though I had told him, it had to be made out to the condominium association. He assured me he had workmen's comp and then spent a week stroking me along, saying he'll get me the insurance stuff tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. The only thing I finally got was an email with a few sentences saying what work he was going to do, (I guess that was his official proposal) and a bizarre email saying he already sent me the certificate and was I not getting my emails. When I questioned him about it, it turned out he meant the incomplete wrong one he sent the first time . It was like he completely had forgotten he needed a corrected certificate with workmen's comp and told me this job was just him doing me a favor anyways. He could have just told me on day 1 he didn't have workmen's comp and save me wasting time while our roof is still leaking and save him from getting this review.

Description of Work
Replace a small roof

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], this is Robert with Adams roofing [Member Name Removed] I do not know why would you give me a review when I never work for you we never had a ConTrac at the time that I looked at your project [Member Name Removed] we had time to do your job it took you too long to make a decision by the time you agreed on it [Member Name Removed] I signed a big contract and I told you [Member Name Removed] I’m sorry I don’t have time [Member Name Removed] I am licensed and bonded. I have insurance and again I’m licensed and bonded. I gave you [Member Name Removed] my insurance, but then again, [Member Name Removed] when you made the decision on doing the job, I already told you that I don’t have time no more we never had a ConTrac. We never even shook hands. I’m doing the job. Why would you give me a review when I never work for you. It doesn’t make sense. I’m sorry that you’re angry, but it’s not my fault [Member Name Removed] because it took You too long to make a decision, and at the time that I came over to look at your project, I showed you my license and my insurance then I sent you my insurance and everything you needed [Member Name Removed] it took you too long to make a decision [Member Name Removed] by the time you agreed on doing your project. I already signed a big contract and I told you, [Member Name Removed] I’m sorry I don’t have time I don’t understand [Member Name Removed] why would you give me a review and I never work for you if it was that important then you should’ve made a decision once I gave you my insurance, [Member Name Removed] again I’m sorry that you’re angry, but it’s not my fault. I am license and bonded and insurance.

09/16/2022

Gina P.

I was very pleased with the work these gentlemen did. Robert explained everything that was going on, including videos & pictures while it was happening. I would highly recomend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

08/23/2022

Walter S.

It was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called for their services. They are not only professional at what they do but also reliable and dependable. Day after I received call from Robert he came to my house inspected, and gave me reasonable quote (excellent warranty) and I excepted. Following day in the morning, Robert came with contractors, by the the end of that day I’ve had my house done , The end result, exceeded my expectations. Thank you :) Engi.com thank you:)

Description of Work
Roofing and Tuckpointing

Category masonry, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

08/21/2022

Mark B.

The roof repair work and communications with Robert the owner of Adams roofing was great, Robert and his employee Jose came out to my mom's house on a Sunday morning evaluated the repairs needed to the roof and did all the work in the same day. Jose was very professional and did a tear down and rebuild of part of the roof to fix the leaking roof. I will hire Adams roofing again to provide repairs at my home.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2022

Review for Adams Roofing - 6922 W Talcott Ave, Chicago, IL - 39849276

08/14/2022

Matthew R.

Adam's Roofing was very helpful. The project ended up bigger than we originally expected and the team worked with me to still complete it in a timely manner. Robert at Adam's Roofing was extremely communicative and supportive the whole way. I would recommend Adam's Roofing to anyone needing a reliable, talented, and prompt service.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

06/22/2022

Abcarian M.

From start to finish the service and communication was amazing. I could not be home during the repairs and they sent me videos and photos throughout the repair. Their attention to detail is impeccable catching minor issues and repairing along the way. Would 100% recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

02/15/2022

John M.

Adams roofing did a fantastic job and very quickly. Had some leaks around our skylights. They reviewed the damage, gave an estimate and completed repairs - all within a 4 hour time period. Sent photos throughout repair and gave updates. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof leak repairs around skylights

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

12/23/2021

Samantha S.

Very happy with the work that Adams Roofing performed. They completed a roof replacement on our home. They were prompt and professional. They showed up when they said they would. Robert and his guys answered all our questions and made timely recommendations.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 12/23/2021

09/23/2021

Karin B.

Robert arrived to inspect our roof the first business day after we submitted our request to Angi. He showed pictures of the roof and reviewed pros and cons of performing a layover or tear down. The work began two days later and a huge crew arrived which allowed the job to be completed within one day. We plan to engage Adams again to repair our decking!

Description of Work
Assessment of roof and need for repairs, then engaged the service to repair the roof.

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/20/2021

La P.

I thank God for Adams Roofing and Tuckpointing!!!!! Robert and his crew provided excellent porch repairs, exterior sealing, and tuckpointing service. They were fast in responding and completing my all my work. In addition their prices beat other companies that are price gouging during our COVID pandemic time. I’m very happy with their work, because I now have the look of a brand new house. I highly recommend Robert and his crew!!!!!

Description of Work
Front and Back Porches, Exterior Sealing and Tuckpointing

Category decks, masonry, siding

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

09/10/2021

Christine G.

We have a house in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago. Our home like many in this area is old. That means our roof was old and the damage that accumulated over the years was old and scary. In short Adam’s Roofing took our Addams Family roof, (trust me it was scary) and transformed it into an Adam’s family roof. I am so happy we chose Adam’s Roofing. First, the work was done quickly. The roofers worked long hours and our roofs, both garage and home, were completely made over in a couple of days. The whole time they were here you could hear the roofers working hard, and yet everyone seemed so happy and worked well together. They were so polite and kept the space around our home safe and clean. So now we have beautiful new roofs that we could afford. We will be safe and dry under our new roofs for years to come. The whole experience was so quick, easy, affordable and worth it. Much thanks to Robert and your excellent crew of super hard working gentlemen.

Description of Work
Major roof repair

Category concrete driveways, roofing

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/23/2021

Dan K.

Robert's team did excellent and very thorough work. We had arranged for an overlay of the existing roof and garage, with some additional work on the gutters and downspouts. When we discovered some additional water damage mid-project, we looked at the video and discussed different options before settling on a new price and moving forward. They also took special care with some damage to our front steps. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Roof replacement (house and detached garage) and refinishing of front stairs

Category masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/18/2021

Karen P.

They were on time and completed the work quickly. There was more work than expected and Robert provided several options. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing, new fascia, replaced storm door and surrounding trim.

Category concrete driveways, roofing, deck cleaning, garage builders

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/01/2021

Byron B.

I had Adam's Roofing repair my flat roof. The roof was repaired in one day. Professionally completed and after work done all debris was moved. 10 year warranty on work completed as well. I would use Adam's roofing again.

Description of Work
Flat roofing repair

Category concrete driveways, roofing

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

07/07/2021

Adna L.

Very bad. They started the roof before I got home when I had told them to wait for me before starting. They did not take any pictures from before, just during the work and after, and I had asked them to take pictures showing the damage of the rain storm so I could show the insurance. The insurance said rain storms do not cause the kind of damage they sad they saw. Only if had been a hail storm to cause the damage they said they saw. We did not have a hail storm. They said it would be $4,600 and when I had to pay they charged me $5,700. When I asked for the pictures of before and after to show the insurance they only had pictures from after. I went back to the work of the previous insurance and they had already done that work, so the work they said it needed to be done, had already been done by the previous company. The insurance did not pay, and I kept trying to get the pictures to show the insurance, they said they would provide something, I called several times. Finally I got a call saying they would get in touch with the insurance to provide proof but they never did. I WAS ROBBED! they are crooks and I was out of $5,700. Work was done without any need. No wonder they came so quick and started the work when I was not even home. CROOKS! DO NOT HIRE THEM. DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Yes hi this is Robert Adams roofing ma’am I do not know what are you talking about I know I applied you with pictures I told you we had a big snow last year lotta my customers got paid on snow and ice damage and a lot of my customers the insurance didn’t cover I applied you were pictures and I even spoke to the insurance company and your behalf before we started you told us I am not home and I asked you is it all right for me to start before you come home and you said yes I will be home in 10 minutes I had other several jobs that I had to go to to remove snow from last year and I had to do emergency repair snow removal and leaks I send you the pictures whatever pictures I had if I was real busy that time of year and my guys took pictures on the finish project of the roof and the snow that you had over 5 feet of snow it’s not my fault because those insurance company didn’t pay you and it’s not my fault because the insurance company you had didn’t reason would you to pay you

02/24/2021

John D.

Adams Roofing came on a Sunday and cleared over a foot of snow from the roof of our house and garage. They explained everything they would do and inspected the roof once cleared to insure there was no damage. They also insured no snow/ice was left on the sidewalk.

Description of Work
Clearing ice dams

Category roof snow removal

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

11/29/2020

Kynan L.

Very fast and professional. Job scheduled and completed in one week. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/05/2020

Wayne S.

Robert and Sam did a great job with a large project! Roof was done quickly, professionally and just in time for winter. The brand new walkway looks fantastic. Very happy with their work!

Description of Work
Replacement of roof, new walkway & new front entrance overhang

Category concrete driveways, masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/15/2020

Ron R.

Excellent! I would use them again and refer to others. Professional job.

Description of Work
repair of stairway and concrete repair also repair of roof . Installed windows

Category concrete driveways, masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/12/2020

David E.

Adam and his team did a good job, and were communicative about the job as they progressed. We are pleased with their work, and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Silicon Roof Coating

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

10/12/2020

Fred B.

Robert was easy to talk to, showed up on time for every step. He and his very hard working team wore masks and were polite and got the job done quickly. He submitted videos of issues and also of before and after, which I especially appreciated. When the silicon application Had a small issue due to dryness, he fixed it within days. Will use in the spring for other jobs, when my budget recovers from Covid.

Description of Work
Repairs to roof and gutters, Partial replacement of roof, sealing foundation,

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/24/2020

Cathy P.

My sisters and I hired Adams roofing for our house in Chicago. Robert was not only on time for his first meeting, but also came and completed all the work over the next 4 days. So refreshing to actually have someone respond, complete and clean up so quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend him to anyone. He did a beautiful job, he and his workers paid attention to details and it shows. He also did our neighbors house at the same time and did a fantastic job there too!

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter repair, facia replacement

Category garage builders