Adams Roofing

Founded 1987 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

6922 W Talcott Ave

Chicago, IL 60631

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Flat roof specialist | Family owned and operated since 1987. We specialize in flat roofs shingle roofing and aluminum roof coating and gutter repairs and installation and emergency repairs we do full installations and repairs on all types of roofs ! . We do free estimates contact us for more information...

roofing (20)garage building (5)masonry (5)concrete driveways (5)deck cleaning (3)chimney repair (3)roof snow removal (1)siding companies (1)decks & porches (1)

09/23/2021

Robert arrived to inspect our roof the first business day after we submitted our request to Angi. He showed pictures of the roof and reviewed pros and cons of performing a layover or tear down. The work began two days later and a huge crew arrived which allowed the job to be completed within one day. We plan to engage Adams again to repair our decking!

Description of Work
Assessment of roof and need for repairs, then engaged the service to repair the roof.

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/20/2021

I thank God for Adams Roofing and Tuckpointing!!!!! Robert and his crew provided excellent porch repairs, exterior sealing, and tuckpointing service. They were fast in responding and completing my all my work. In addition their prices beat other companies that are price gouging during our COVID pandemic time. I’m very happy with their work, because I now have the look of a brand new house. I highl...

Description of Work
Front and Back Porches, Exterior Sealing and Tuckpointing

Category decks,masonry,siding

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

09/10/2021

We have a house in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago. Our home like many in this area is old. That means our roof was old and the damage that accumulated over the years was old and scary. In short Adam’s Roofing took our Addams Family roof, (trust me it was scary) and transformed it into an Adam’s family roof. I am so happy we chose Adam’s Roofing. First, the work was done quickly. The roofer...

Description of Work
Major roof repair

Category concrete driveways,roofing

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/23/2021

Robert's team did excellent and very thorough work. We had arranged for an overlay of the existing roof and garage, with some additional work on the gutters and downspouts. When we discovered some additional water damage mid-project, we looked at the video and discussed different options before settling on a new price and moving forward. They also took special care with some damage to our front st...

Description of Work
Roof replacement (house and detached garage) and refinishing of front stairs

Category masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/18/2021

They were on time and completed the work quickly. There was more work than expected and Robert provided several options. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing, new fascia, replaced storm door and surrounding trim.

Category concrete driveways,roofing,deck cleaning,garage builders

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/01/2021

I had Adam's Roofing repair my flat roof. The roof was repaired in one day. Professionally completed and after work done all debris was moved. 10 year warranty on work completed as well. I would use Adam's roofing again.

Description of Work
Flat roofing repair

Category concrete driveways,roofing

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

07/07/2021

Very bad. They started the roof before I got home when I had told them to wait for me before starting. They did not take any pictures from before, just during the work and after, and I had asked them to take pictures showing the damage of the rain storm so I could show the insurance. The insurance said rain storms do not cause the kind of damage they sad they saw. Only if had been a hail storm to ...

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Yes hi this is Robert Adams roofing ma’am I do not know what are you talking about I know I applied you with pictures I told you we had a big snow last year lotta my customers got paid on snow and ice damage and a lot of my customers the insurance didn’t cover I applied you were pictures and I even spoke to the insurance company and your behalf before we started you told us I am not home and I ask...

02/24/2021

Adams Roofing came on a Sunday and cleared over a foot of snow from the roof of our house and garage. They explained everything they would do and inspected the roof once cleared to insure there was no damage. They also insured no snow/ice was left on the sidewalk.

Description of Work
Clearing ice dams

Category roof snow removal

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

11/29/2020

Very fast and professional. Job scheduled and completed in one week. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/05/2020

Robert and Sam did a great job with a large project! Roof was done quickly, professionally and just in time for winter. The brand new walkway looks fantastic. Very happy with their work!

Description of Work
Replacement of roof, new walkway & new front entrance overhang

Category concrete driveways,masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Any and all types of roofing installations & repairs. Masonry work, gutter repair , installation