Accurate Painting & Remodeling

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

PO Box 410271

Chicago, IL 60641

Accurate Painting & Remodeling is a residential and commercial painting and remodeling company. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Additional DBA - Accurate Painting and Remodeling Inc. Award winning. Accurate Painting & remodeling was established in 1989. We are based in Chicago and provide services in most of the Chicagoland area. We are committed to the highest standards of professionalism. This means that we maintain the accreditation, insurance, and licensing that provide you the protection and peace of mind that you deserve....

06/25/2021

B R.

Pete is great! He is open and honest and works with you to find the best solution to whatever problem is at hand. His rates are fair, especially considering the quality of the work. He and his team are professional in all ways and do quality work. They clean up well afterwards too. I highly recommend them for any work you might need.

Description of Work
We've had Pete and his team for a couple different jobs in our rental building. Reframed two closets, drywall, wall repair, painting

Category contractors, drywall, interior painters

02/11/2021

Pete M.

Great! Pete and his team were right on time, got the work done and the mess to a minimum. They removed an interior (non-loadbearing) wall in my home. The wall had old ceramic tile in two layer of cement, so it was a ton of work and created about 30 bags of garbage. The team took it all away, no problem, finished in one day. I got three estimates for this job, the other two were twice and three times as much as what Pete quoted me, but this is exactly what I needed so I'm glad I went with Accurate

Description of Work
Removal of wall

Category remodeling

12/16/2020

Mo M.

It went well. Pete was punctual and his crew were quality painters.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors

09/30/2020

Adam B.

Pete Simon and his crew of 3 did an excellent job! They put in a hard two days of work, patching and sanding all the nail holes and plaster cracks, painting all the walls with the colors of my choice, repainting my radiators, and re-staining the weather damaged hardwood window frames and sills in my Craftsman-style home. They showed an incredible amount of care, protecting all surfaces with drop cloths and high quality tape. They even fixed a few painting errors caused by prior painters. When work was completed, the team did thorough job of cleaning up any plaster dust and removing empty boxes/trash. Pete and the crew wore their personal protective equipment (PPE masks and gloves) the entire time they were in the house. I highly recommend Pete Simon and his crew for any painting needs you have!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

08/25/2020

Colleen T.

Pete was fantastic! Very responsive. Came right out and gave us a quote that was very reasonable. He had his crew come out and do the job in one day!! They were all very professional and the rooms look great! I will definitely call Accurate Painting/Pete again in the future!

Description of Work
We needed 3 rooms painted and 2 ceilings painted.

Category contractors, interior painters

07/16/2020

Karen N.

Pete quoted me a reasonable price of $1,500.00 and came back the next day with his two painters. They did a great job. Pete matched the existing color perfectly so they only needed to do one coat. The painters covered everything with drop cloths and cleaned up after themselves. They did a very thorough job and the apartment looks great. I really liked the fact that Pete was able to take care of a few handyman jobs around the apartment. He removed a light fixture, straightened out a stuck drawer and repaired a broken drawer. I am very pleased with this company and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painting three bedroom vacant apartment.

Category handyman service, interior painters

03/31/2020

Sarah B.

Pete and team were great! During the quote, I was able to communicate my needs, and Pete worked with me all the way. The guys did an excellent job, and you can really tell they put a lot of pride into their work. They did painting, installation fo closets and doors, and installed my plank vinyl flooring. While they didn't do carpet, Pete was able to recommend someone that worked out perfectly. My basement looks whole again, and can't wait to start using it! Thanks team!!!!

Description of Work
Restoration of basement: post flooding

Category closet systems, drywall, flooring contractor, plastering, interior painters

03/26/2020

Richard K.

Work was finished in one day. From the first contact to finish date was only a few days, very fast and professional.

Description of Work
Paint eight rooms.

01/30/2020

M B.

He asked me a bunch of questions and then said he would not be able to help. I specifically asked does he serve a certain area (yes or no answer). A waste of my valuable time

Description of Work
Nothing... this company is a joke

12/29/2019

David S.

Pete was very responsive and patient. He and his crew were on time and finished when they said they would. They took pictures along the way and texted us updates and questions while they had while I was at work. We are extremely happy by the quality of their work. We would definitely recommend them and would use again in the future.

Description of Work
We needed 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and trim throughout our whole condo painted

12/12/2019

Maggie V.

Pete and his team are top-notch! They did a terrific job.

Description of Work
Plastering, painting stairwell and bedroom, and fixing broken door pane

Category handyman service, plastering, interior painters

10/24/2019

Gary A.

Fantastic. Their work was very professional and I highly recommend them to anybody who is looking for painting.

Description of Work
painting

Category plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

10/20/2019

Mae H.

We are so pleased with the results. Pete and his team were professional, courteous and competent. From the time we met Pete to conduct the walk-through for the proposal, we could tell Pete was very experienced and capable as he saw things and asked questions that none of the other painters asked about. We are so glad we hired Pete and his team.

Description of Work
Painting after renovations. Walls, ceilings, doors, trim.

10/14/2019

James O.

I’ve used accurate painting twice in the last two months and we were thoroughly pleased both times. Pete was quick to respond, came out soon to give a quote, and both times was able to be flexible and get the jobs done quickly, which was needed in both instances. The price was very reasonable, the quality of the jobs was excellent and Pete and his crew were professional and easy to work with. I trust Pete completely and would recommend him to anyone. Will use him again next time we need interior painting or any related projects.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category plastering, interior painters

09/27/2019

Jacqueline M.

Pete and his team were super professional, on time and got the job done in a timely manner. They executed exactly what I wanted. I got my walls, trim, molding and ceilings painted. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting walls, ceilings and molding

Category handyman service, plastering, interior painters

09/27/2019

Bradley A.

Pete and his crew were fantastic. They were easy to communicate with, punctual and hard working. They finished two large bedrooms and part of a bathroom in two days. The end result looks great and we would hire them again for other jobs.

Description of Work
Two bedrooms and small bathroom

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

09/06/2019

Chris A.

Pete and his crew were on time each day and worked the full day. The interior job required scraping, patching and repainting ceilings in several rooms. They were careful to keep the dust down and the outcome was smooth surfaces that look new. Outside, dormers required scraping and repainting, and some of the gutters needed to be patched. The team worked on a steep-pitch roof to get the job done. Everything looks great, and I'm very happy with the result. I would hire Pete again.

Description of Work
Interior ceiling patch and paint/exterior painting and gutter patching

Category house painters, interior painters

08/19/2019

Tom D.

It all went smoothly. Pete was great to work with all the way through, from first contact to the end of the project. He was always prompt, professional and courteous. He and his assistant removed wall paper, fixed some water-damage and painted the entire room all in one day. The result was outstanding.

Description of Work
I needed a bedroom in my home painted.

Category wallpaper removal, water damage restoration, interior painters

05/21/2019

JEFFREY D.

Peter and his assistant Jose arrived on time and were organized and professional. Through out the day we were kept informed of the progress of the project and the end resulted with happy customers. We would definitely recommend Accurate Painting and Remodeling to family and friends. Thank you, Pete and Jose

Description of Work
painting of bedroom and ceiling, repair of ceiling patches, including plastering and sanding where needed.

04/04/2019

Kelly J.

Pete and his team were great to work with. The final product was exactly what I pictured, and they made the whole process very easy. We did run into some unexpected things that increased the price from what was quoted. But that’s renovations! I would hire Pete all over again. I’m thrilled with how it all turned out!

Description of Work
Closing in a soft loft bedroom adding windows and a door

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

03/27/2019

Rodney W.

Pete's company has done many projects over the past four years in my condo. The have been responsive, timely, professional, and completed quality work. This company is completely trustworthy and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Painting, dry wall repair, light fixture replacement, floor trim installation, cabinet replacement

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, interior painters, doors

02/11/2019

Ellen W.

A++++++++++ in all categories! I cannot say enough good things. The estimate was notably less than others, and the work was in every way outstanding. The crew showed up when they said they would, worked very efficiently, cleaned up very well, and were entirely respectful of my need to work at home while they painted. (The photo is of work in progress--see how neatly and cleanly they work! More photos to come.) The paint job itself is immaculate and amazingly beautiful. Pete (the owner) made sure everything went smoothly; he really appreciates his workers, and it shows. Next time I need painting done, these are the only folks I'll even call. Really and truly outstanding.

Description of Work
They painted my 2-br condo prior to my listing it for sale

01/19/2019

Faisal V.

Pete was a pleasure to work with - as were his crew - they took pride in their work - when problems/surprise arose they helped me figure out very reasonable solutions.

Description of Work
Water damage repairs in basement - including porcelain tiling, dry wall repair, base board installation, painting

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, insulation, plastering, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling

12/18/2018

Jason O.

Pete and his team painted our new condo, installed light fixtures, re-finished the wood floor, installed closet shelving, and re-tiled our shower. The quote was straightforward and there were no surprises. Pete was very communicative throughout the entire job and provided helpful suggestions on colors and layout of shelves. He was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns and generally made us feel confident with our choice. Our place looks beautiful now thanks to Pete and we certainly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting, wood floor refinishing, tile work

Category closet systems, lighting, remodeling, interior painters

12/07/2018

Jean M.

Pete and his team were professional, courteous, punctual, and responsive. They were fast and efficient. Like the company's name suggests, the painting was accurate and beautiful. Pete was very nice and also gave us some suggestions on house maintenance. Would surely hire him again.

Description of Work
Repainted the interior of the whole house, redid the flooring in the basement, installed two ceiling light fixtures, and replaced a bathroom vanity cabinet

Category electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi
    Sefner Painting

We are an owner operated company. The owner, Greg, having over 20 years experience in the painting field, works on, and oversees all jobs with the help of a small, professional crew. All painters have at least 5 years experience, are detail oriented, well mannered and always professional. We do mostly interiors and some small exterior projects. Anything from a single room to a whole house interior, condo, or office suite. We also do projects for condo associations and property management companies such as stairwells and common areas. We focus on one project at a time from start to finish. No skipping from job to job. Cost is determined by the job. Prices include all labor and materials including paint. We generally use Benjamin Moore paints. We get good prices on paint and pass our savings on to our customers. We have a long list of happy, satisfied customers. We also get a lot of repeat customers and referrals. Please feel free to contact Greg via phone or email to schedule a free estimate. You will not be disappointed!

Offers by Sefner Painting on Angi
    Metro Painting Contractors Inc

Interior and Exterior Painting Contractors with over 22 years of experience. We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Metro Painting Contractors Inc  on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Interior & exterior painting. Drywall. Pressure washing. Tile-ceramic, vinyl, stone & hardwood. Hardwood flooring. Refinishing carpentry. Frame. Trim. Graffiti protection. Water & fire damage. Design consultant. Project management.