Accurate Painters Inc

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2448 W Hutchinson St.

Chicago, IL 60618

Locally owned and operated, Accurate Painters focuses on exceeding our client's expectations. We offer a wide range of services, from interior and exterior painting, to metalwork and cabinetry facelifts. Accurate Painters uses only high quality Benjamin Moore or Sherwin-Williams paint. We also offer "green" paints and materials, and low-waste methods upon customer request. Estimates are free. Cost is based on work to be done and materials.. No travel charges. Deposit required, balance upon completion. 10% discount for interior work Dec. 1 - Feb. 28....

Resposiveness

interior painting (80)house painting (69)drywall (15)plastering (3)hardwood floors (2)

11/09/2020

It went well. He came buy to do the estimate, gave me a quote, all the work was broken out, schedule the painting, the price was the same as quoted, and the the job was pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

11/02/2020

They did a great job, nice, courteous and it's a good experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior /drywall

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

07/21/2020

They did a great job on our condo. Would definitely use them again in the future. Great communication, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/19/2020

I hired Accurate Painters for both wall painting and baseboard painting after installing new baseboarding based on the good reviews.. Accurate Painters did live up to the expectation. Pricing is more competitive than other painters and the work was done satisfactorily. I found Jeff Burris, the owner, very responsive. He responded to calls and text messages promptly and worked quickly. He was also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baseboard painting and wall painting

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

06/17/2020

Jeff and his crew did a great job. His communication was excellent. I appreciated being kept informed of start dates, rain delays, etc. The crew was always on time, professional and very friendly too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor wrought iron fence

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/05/2020

Jeff and his team did a fantastic job replacing water-damaged drywall and repainting my kitchen, living room and hallway. Jeff's estimate was fair and comparable to our other bids, and we felt confident in hiring him based on the questions he asked and the reviews we had read. Once we hired him, he was able to fit us into the schedule within weeks. The team of guys who did the work were very profe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting & drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

03/24/2020

Jeff and team painted the interior of our new 1600 sq ft condo, and we are so so happy with the work they did! It took them less than 2 days, they did a fantastic job, and the estimate I got from him was almost $1,000 lower than any other company I reached out to. Can’t recommend them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

12/12/2019

I was so pleased with Jeff and his crew. It was a little tricky because we had to communicated cross country. Everything was beautifully painted, wall damage was professionally repaired, and no mess. I trusted them with my home and was thrilled with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted 2 bedroom condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

09/29/2019

I had a very good experience with Accurate Painters. They did a great job and kept me updated throughout the job and explained any changes to the proposal before they were made. I am very happy with the final job and highly recommend working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair and painting of entire apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

09/02/2019

Beautiful -- Jeff and his crew did a terrific job painting both the walls, with a darker shade beneath the chair rail, the ceiling and the doors, trim and bannisters. Our association was very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the ceiling & walls of our three-story foyer hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Painting – Interior & Exterior. Drywall. Plaster. Color & Finish Consultation.

Carpentry