ACA Roofing & Construction Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2010

3433 N Pontiac Ave

Chicago, IL 60634

ACA roofing & Construction accepts visa and master card. Financing is also available. Senior discounts, free ice and water shield with tear-off & re-roof....

02/14/2015

Jackie F.

Paul and his crew were very professional and courteous. They did a full remodel of my kitchen, from new ceiling can lighting to cabinet and counter install. We stayed on budget and the work was completed within the promised time. I would recommend Paul to anyone that asked.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/20/2014

Hammond C.

Description of Work
Just gave me an estimate for a roofing job.

12/22/2013

Robin T.

They never submitted a price for the job and never followed up with us.

Description of Work
I used ACA ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION INC

07/29/2013

Frieda W.

The flat roof on our room addition had developed a slow leak during the winter snow melt and then developed into a big problem during the early spring rains. Rainwater had ruined the ceiling in the room below the roof leak. We contacted several roofing companies for estimates for a repair and ACA were the only ones who did not try to pressure us into replacing the entire roof instead of just repairing the roof and the damaged ceiling in the room. Pawel Buch from ACA explained exactly what needed to be done and also the time frame (after the roof was repaired, the space between the ceiling and the roof needed time to dry out before it could be closed up). Everyone from ACA was very professional and punctual. The work was excellent and the project was completed in a timely manner. We were very happy with ACA and would definetely hire them again.

Description of Work
ACA repaired our roof and the damage in the ceiling below the roof leak.

Category drywall,roofing

11/05/2012

alex M.

I could not ask for any more professionalism than what they dished out. Easy too work with and honest and punctual. They were excellent on the clean up which is important.

Description of Work
ACA was wonderful! They made our home improvement experience painless. The only thing I wold have done differently is that I would of had them deal with the insurance co. directly. They are most professional and I would never consider using any other company again. I so wish I had used them though on replacing my roof. I went with another recommendation and it went all wrong. In my opinion Pawel Buch and his partner are fair, experienced and I did not feel at all ripped off for the type of work that was completed. Do not overlook this company if you are seeking out a hassle - headache free job. They were patient when we had to deal with the insurance company! I have dealt with many contractors, at least give these guys a call and have them check out your job site. :) I had a broken down house almost haunted looking and now it's the best on the block!

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

10/15/2012

Joseph V.

The work went well.

Description of Work
ACA replaced five large picture windows and 10 small canteliver windows. The work was perfomed while we were away on vacation and it was completed when we arrived home. The work was done professionally and looks great. The house was spotless upon our return. I would recommend ACA for this type of work to another person.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

09/13/2012

Steven G.

It went extremely well.

Description of Work
I have a large condo and they completely redid the kitchen, 2/3 bathrooms, the closets, painted the entire condo, and carpeted and tiled everything.

Category closet systems,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

04/05/2011

Steven G.

ACA brought in a very competent architect to assist me in the design of the 1 bedroom and alterations in the remaining units in which I live. ACA commenced work within 2 weeks of signing the contract, with very few delays. The work was compoleted within the 2 month estimate. My regular housekeeping service was able to clean both units. I did not require any special cleaning service to remove the normal construction dust. Personally, this project had very strong emotional overtones. It was handled as well as can be expected. While I was not able to sell the 1 bedroom unit because ofthe current real estate market, I was able to rent it out on very favorable terms quickly. All real estate brokers admired the work. I did not have any need to call ACA back for any reason.

Description of Work
I owned 3 combined condominium units in a 20 floor highrise, built around 1960. The walls between condo units are chicken wire plaster. I retained ACA to separate a 1 bedroom unit to sell or rent and alter the remaining units in which I still live. It required installing a completely new kitchen in the 1 bedroom, a new bathroom in the 1 bedroom, some new construction in my remaining 2 combined condo, new carpeting in the whole condo, and erecting a wall between the now 2 condo units. The 1 bedroom was completely redone.

Category closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

04/04/2011

Nancy S.

See above description

Description of Work
When my house in Lincolnshire was struck by a tree that fell during a large storm and created a big damage to my house, I have called ACA Chicago Roofing and Siding Company. and asked for their help. ACA Chicago responded immediately and arrived on the same day to provide a temporary shelter from the rain. ACA Roofing was prompt, responded quickly, did a professional job in repairing all the damage and helped me with my negotiation with the insurance company. I strongly recommend them for anybody who is looking for an honest contractor who will deliver a good job on time. I will definitely use them again for any future work in my house.

03/14/2010

Adrian M.

Very well, I got more than half of solar thermal installation refunded, and I'm gonna save enough money on water heating for my tenants in 4 years to start making money on it. They placed a really good roof with 10 years of warranty, very professional, leading roofing company, price-wise they are not the cheapest, but pretty low on price !

Description of Work
They placed genlef roof, solar thermal panels, new boiler, new heat exchanger

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Protech Water Damage

ProTech Water Damage is the top rated restoration company with the Chicagoland area for the last 13 years, our company services residential and commercial customers at some of their worst moments. Our IICRC Certified technicians are experts at handling the job from start to finish, to return your property to the way it was before disaster struck. You can expect an expertly trained professional who is fully equipped to begin working after a thorough assessment, estimate and explanation of the damage. We expedite water removal and dry out, mold prevention and mold remediation, sewage removal and decontamination and more.

Door Consultants Inc

This is a service co. that does all of the work at our customer’s location. The office location is the loop so we can be almost any place in the city with in an hour when needed. I respond to emergency calls at any time, day or night and weekends. I have been doing this kind of work for 30 years, and have invented several security devices for residential doors and frames. Jobs done for insurance claims are done complete, that is including all repair or installation work and painting or varnishing of new material. All doors and frames are always architectural grade! Including locks and hinges! This includes the wood doors that are custom fit to each existing doorframe. All of the work is done by myself and a helper and we do not use any subcontractors except for an occasional painter. Email Address: doorguy6@aol.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Roofing, gutters, siding, windows, hail damage & wind damage.