ACA QUALITY REMODELING CORP

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2008

4719 W MAYPOLE AVE

Chicago, IL 60644

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. ...

10/29/2011

Heather R.

I knew I would need porch work . My stairs were falling apart.The floor was rotting. I spoke with Tomas about this ,and he was very responsive. He answered all of my questions-even the ones that seemed silly to me.Tomas was very helpful and made suggestions that helped me stay within budget. This was my first large project on the house and for a first time home owner it can feel a bit intimidating. He made me feel at ease.I needed iron railing repair too. Tomas even waited with me to meet with a potential welder! He really went the extra mile. They all worked very diligently and fast. They were so pleasant- smiling as they worked even though it was cold and raining on and off that day! They were done in 2 days! I forgot to leave the water on so they could power wash when they finished ,so Tomas came back the next day and did it! I absolutely LOVE my porch! It's so beautiful and strong! I'm glad that I went with ACA. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Carpentry- Deck flooring replacement Detach metal handrail during floor removal, and reinstall them after new floor is completed Remove 126 square feet of damaged tongue and groove flooring and replace them with new ones Remove 5 damaged stairs steps including the stairs stringers and replace them with new ones Power wash remaining wood structure Disposal of all waste Extra work : Installed six new 2" x8"x 12' next to the existing ones to reinforce the structure, at no extra cost

Category contractors

03/27/2008

BETH B.

Very well.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom on main floor and water closet in basement.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Dice Painting

Painting and Decorating - Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Harmonious Decorating & Remodeling Inc

We are a local general contractor based out of Chicago, IL. We specialize in interior & exterior painting, unique mineral brick staining/restoration, kitchen and bath remodeling, home additions, and new construction. We have been in business for over 30 years; since 1983. We, at Harmonious Decorating & Remodeling, are dedicated to the customers' complete satisfaction with every job we perform. We design specialty, one-of-a-kind creations that make your living spaces unique and comfortable and, overall, enhance the value of your home. We work with residential and commercial clients in the Chicago Metro area as well as the surrounding suburbs. We are specialists in our field, which means we pay extra attention to detail and draw from our years of experience. When we come into your home or office, we take care to prepare our work area, clean up thoroughly at the end of each work day, and complete each job as efficiently as possible. Request a free estimate today and ask us about our unique brick staining certification to give any interior or exterior element a face lift.

GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHENS & BATHROOMS REMODELING, TILE INSTALLATIONS, SHOWER REMODELS, CARPENTRY, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, PLASTER.

FOUNDATION REPAIR.