A to Z Electrical Svc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/15/2021

5030 W Lawrence Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

Family Owned & Operated. Since 1967, A+ Rating With The BBB. No Subcontractors. Licensed Bonded and Insured. Emergency calls....

electrician (105)lighting (25)ceiling fan installation (15)

03/31/2021

Bob did a great job. He came out to fix our outdoor lights and we thought the problem was solved but they still were not working after he left. It turned out to be a bigger issue and problem. I called the next day and he came right back out to troubleshoot and repair for us. He was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some outdoor lights that were not working properly.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. We are here to help you, your family, friends and neighbors when needed. Please give us a call 773-286-4500.

10/19/2020

I found someone else to do it much cheaper they try to rip off customers with there prices,a fixture would have cost over 250 with this company .I would say beware way over priced for a easy job..........

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just need light fixture installed

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Sorry you feel that way, we have over 50 years of experience Electricians and we guarantee our work. An "F" rating is unfair to give a company with an "A+" rating with the BBB. Price that was quoted to you was based on time and material for 2 fixtures and repairing an Outlet. This was a quote over the phone. Again this was just an estimate it wasn't a guaranteed price. Sorry for the inconvenienced...

08/13/2020

They do not service our area. I was under impression that I was given companies that work in Lansing, il

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that you were given wrong information but that is beyond our control and we feel that it's unfair to give us a "D" rating, ratings should be on our work not that we don't service your area. A to Z Electric has been in Business for over 50 years with an excellent reputation.

08/09/2020

Bedroom outlet did not work because another electrician installed the ceiling fan incorrectly, A to Z corrected that problem. Also, fan was not working properly--changing speeds by itself. I obtained a new receiver from the manufacturer & A to Z installed the new receiver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom outlet did not work.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

05/30/2020

Called on a Saturday morning for emergency help after 1/2 our house lost electrical power. Received a call back from Barry one of their electricians. I described our problem and he immediately diagnosed a problem with exterior power supply from our power supplier ComEd. He recommended we call ComEd as their would be no charge if they repaired the problem. Barry gave me his cell phone number and as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost electrical power to 1/2 of our house.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

03/10/2020

William was pleasant, professional and did the job quickly. Charged $75 per fixture as quoted. Very pleased with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install replacement bathroom light fixtures in 2 bathrooms. Also repair wall outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

03/05/2020

installation of antique chandeliers from Europe

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank and Ron were fantastic. They work closely with me to ensure the install went smoothly and to my liking. Ron has excellent follow up which was very helpful to me. I would highly recommend them for any electrical services going forward.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure. Please feel free to call us anytime and refer us to your friends and family. Once again Thank you we appreciate your Review and your Business.

01/06/2020

The 3 gentlemen (Ron, Frank & Tony) were very courteous, polite, & professional. I had a variety of electrical things that needed repair and (All) was done to my satisfaction. Ron went above what I expected, by going to the store and getting a porch light for me. I truly appreciate him for that additional act of kindness. I am so pleased with their work and would HIGHLY recommend them to others. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electricity restored to upstairs rooms, ceiling fan installed

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure talking with you and I'm glad the our crew was to your satisfaction. Please feel free to call us anytime and refer us to your friends and family. Once again Thank you we appreciate your Review and your Business.

09/28/2019

A to Z was very prompt in responding to my initial phone call, setting up an appointment to look at what I wanted to have done, and performed and completed the project two days later. I was very happy with their service and their very prompt response. I will definitely use them agin for any future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting and electrical installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure. We appreciate your business, feel free to refer us to your family, friends, and neighbors. We'll be happy to help them too.

07/03/2019

A to Z made an appointment for the same afternoon (on July 3rd, the afternoon before the holiday), came promptly, fixed the outlet in a very short time, and left the room completely clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our electrical outlets had blown, with fiery sparks, burning a hole in our sofa. The Fire Department came and said we were lucky it wasn't worse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Residential and commercial rehab, new construction, electrical, upgrades, fuse box replacement, rewiring, outlets installation, switches, fixtures, recessed, undercabinet, outdoor and low voltage lighting, generators, doorbells, intercom systems & panels.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check