A Sol Electric Svc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2005

Award winning....

Gary's Finer Landscapes Inc

Gary's Finer Landscapes specializes in landscape design and installation. Our goal is to make the surroundings of your home beautiful & unique. We have over 15 years of experience in the Chicago area.

Kemora Landscapes

Kemora landscapes is a company specializing in the design and creation of unique living spaces for the urban and suburban residential market of Chicago. We have teams that can install seasonal annuals, carpentry, pavers and natural stone, sod, other types of landscaping and lighting. We even provide continued maintenance for your landscape and snow removal services in the winter. Contact us today to learn more and bring new life to your landscape!

ROSARIO GAMBINO & SON LANDSCAPING

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. Hardscapes, design and Installation, SNOW REMOVAL, SODDING, GRADING & SEEDING, TOP SOIL, PLANTING OR ANNUAL PERRENIALS, MULCHING, RETAINING WALL, DECORATIVE STONE & GRAVEL, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, Paving, Planting bushes and Trees AND MUCH MORE

07/14/2018

I contacted them on 7/1. As of today, no response, while most others responded almost immediately.

Description of Work
I needed some electrical work done

12/09/2015

Things went very Well. Jesus, came and reviewed what I wanted done. An electrician came the next day and did the work..A handyman had done some previous electrical work, which needed to be upgraded. I will use them again...and have referred them to other owners in my bldg.

Description of Work
put in new outlet, added new switch to existing outlet....

06/27/2014

He is fantastic! We had some problems with some outside outlets which they installed. I called them like the morning after they had put the things in because the box in my garage was hot and to touch it was providing me a shock and he was there in fifteen minutes. So he is very hands on, although he is the electrician himself but he does use the people that he is bringing up and he does inspect al...

Description of Work
I've used A Sol Electric and they provided a sort of overall electrical maintenance around the house and installed some outside outlets.

03/31/2014

He has done half the job, which was not his fault, he was reasonable priced, on time and did a good job so far. I am satisfied with what he did so far and will continue to use him.

Description of Work
He did a lot of electrical work.

02/12/2014

We have had him come out and do couple of different projects over time. His rates are pretty reasonable. We are happy with the service that we are getting from him and so we continue to use him.

Description of Work
A Sol Electric Svc did some electrical work for us.

05/11/2012

Jesus came on Wednesday for an estimate. it took about 20 minutes.He had some great ideas and also was willing to pick up my wall sconces to install. I paid for them and he picked them up on the way to my house.He also looked into fixing some LED lights on my stairwell.He came on Friday morning when he said he would come before i left for work.He took the whole day to install 8 wall sconces, 2 kit...

Description of Work
wall sconce installation x 8.outdoor can light install.kitchen island install x 2.garage light install.

04/28/2012

His work is excellent. He's actually very knowledgeable. He's on time and professional. His workers are really good. They do neat and precise work. We like them a lot.

Description of Work
He's putting in a new ceiling lighting, and doing some rewiring in our kitchen.

07/08/2011

They were very professinal, dependable, punctual, and cleanly.

Description of Work
They installed some new outlets and put in some new lighting.

06/14/2011

It went very well. The workers were polite and efficient and finished the work on time.

Description of Work
Installed recessed cans to kitchen and two additional ceiling fixtures. The work also included new dimmers, and GFI outlets. They also installed fluorescent lights in basement and GFI outlets.

05/04/2011

Very good. They were helpful and straightforward. They didn't make it into a bigger project than it needed to be but were able to provide estimates and recommendations for other work while they were there (without hard-selling it).

Description of Work
I had installed a dishwasher but was having difficultly with the electrical service. I contacted A Sol and they promptly came out to check out the wiring and the appliance and fixed some incorrect wiring for $150. They also advised us on the cost to expand our breaker panel as we are planning a basement remodel and will need to add some capacity. This estimate was for $800.

Category electrician

New and rehab electrical construction, rewired, light fixture installation, add outlet's, breaker panels, new electrical services, intercom, recess can's, add circuit's, high and low voltage, all your electrical needs.