A Sol Electric Svc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2005

Award winning....

Fixer.com

Fixer.com is a different kind of handyman service - we know your time is valuable and you expect the best. We are skilled experts, solving a variety of home problems in as little as one trip. We finish our jobs - big and small. We specialize in projects that require multiple tasks across disciplines, like fixing that leaky sink and patching/repainting the drywall too. You can book the time and day you need us online in seconds. You can also chat with us live to discuss your project. We're proud to be a B-Corporation certified company, meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. Our Fixers are employee-owners, not contractors. This means our Fixers are vetted, background checked, and trained. We are a culture of honesty, service, learning, and inclusivity. We're your most trusted Handyman Service with over 10,000 5-Star Reviews from tens of thousands of customers. Give us a try, you'll be glad you did. No task is too small for us!

Blazer Electric Co

Blazer Electric Co. is an electrical contractor that offers complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning.

Offers by Blazer Electric Co on Angi
T&D Electrical LLC

T&D Electrical is an experienced contractor that provides electrical services at reasonable prices to the Chicagoland area. From new construction commercial and industrial installations to rewiring your home we offer a wide range of services. At T&D Electrical quality and professionalism is our first priority.

07/14/2018

I contacted them on 7/1. As of today, no response, while most others responded almost immediately.

Description of Work
I needed some electrical work done

12/09/2015

Things went very Well. Jesus, came and reviewed what I wanted done. An electrician came the next day and did the work..A handyman had done some previous electrical work, which needed to be upgraded. I will use them again...and have referred them to other owners in my bldg.

Description of Work
put in new outlet, added new switch to existing outlet....

06/27/2014

He is fantastic! We had some problems with some outside outlets which they installed. I called them like the morning after they had put the things in because the box in my garage was hot and to touch it was providing me a shock and he was there in fifteen minutes. So he is very hands on, although he is the electrician himself but he does use the people that he is bringing up and he does inspect al...

Description of Work
I've used A Sol Electric and they provided a sort of overall electrical maintenance around the house and installed some outside outlets.

03/31/2014

He has done half the job, which was not his fault, he was reasonable priced, on time and did a good job so far. I am satisfied with what he did so far and will continue to use him.

Description of Work
He did a lot of electrical work.

02/12/2014

We have had him come out and do couple of different projects over time. His rates are pretty reasonable. We are happy with the service that we are getting from him and so we continue to use him.

Description of Work
A Sol Electric Svc did some electrical work for us.

Category electrician

New and rehab electrical construction, rewired, light fixture installation, add outlet's, breaker panels, new electrical services, intercom, recess can's, add circuit's, high and low voltage, all your electrical needs.