A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2008

6260 W ADDISON ST

Chicago, IL 60634

With more than 15 years of experience, our company specializes in many types of home improvement jobs. Our professional remodeling contractors are our strengths to accomplish your dreams. We can design and build a style that can express your individuality. We have gained experience and resources to provide you with the best quality craftsmanship, we will give your home a wonderful new look and feel without costing you a bundle....

10/20/2021

Norma S.

It was a difficult job reinforce all the ceilings in the condo, did not damage any heating pipes. They did a very good job. They used screws and replastered the ceilings. Skim coated the ceiling and painted it. Kris did all the work and he did an exceptional job. Greg, the owner of the company was very accommodating in working with us.

Description of Work
Reinforce all the ceilings in the condo.

Category ceramic tile

10/07/2021

Dolores L.

I forgot to post this review so it’s overdue but it’s very fitting today. A1-Pam worked on our kitchen 3yrs ago. They were great then and they’re even better than I first thought. We had an issue recently, which I thought was due to some of their work. Even though it was 3yrs later, Greg scheduled someone to come out but before they came, we were able to discover, the issue was with another appliance that had nothing to do with the remodel, so we didn't need them to come out. If you’ve ever had any work done, you know how hard it is to get a contractor to come look at anything once they get their payment. Yet even though it was way past any guarantee, Greg responded quickly and didn’t hesitate to help. Here's my original review which still applies and I still agree with 100%: I would definitely recommend A1-Pam for any work you made want to schedule. I will definitely use him and his team for all of our projects. Greg was always available for questions or issues. His team worked quickly and always cleaned up after they were done each day. Everyone was very professional and very skilled in their trade. We had a few minor issues but everything was resolved immediately and with no further problems. A1-Pam is definitely recommended by this satisfied customer. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

07/28/2021

Daniel B.

Great company, very professional. I have used them twice, for a kitchen and a bath remodel. Greg is very personable, honest and accommodating. He is upfront with costs and will let you know the best he can of anything that may arise during the remodel. Rafal did the work on both of my jobs and really did a great job. He even came back on several occasions to touch up a few details. I highly recommend A-1 PAM, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath remodel

Category ceramic tile,glass repair,plastering,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

06/01/2021

Zarina D.

From our first correspondences via email, it was clear that Greg had the experience and professionalism that our remodeling job required. He responded quickly, and with great attention to details. After a few days we could tell that his team shared the same qualities. Joanna, the project coordinator, maintained an open communication through the entire project. The crew arrived and left on time, were respectful of our space, asked clarifying questions, gave recommendations, and very importantly, were skilled in the job they were doing. In the end, the two bathrooms look great. We will not hesitate to work with this team again should we decide to do more remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodeling of two bathrooms

12/09/2020

Claudia J.

I can't say enough about the ease of this remodel - especially during the pandemic. Detailed proposal better than any I received. Any changes to the work were updated promptly. Questions answered thoroughly and suggestions and the reasoning behind them were easily understood. Project was completed on time. Great value for the money! Will use on future projects without hesitation.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

12/03/2020

Lyle P.

We used A-1 PAM for a recent complete renovation on a multipurpose room (laundry, exercise, storage) and had a great experience. Throughout the process they were responsive to our questions and needs and gave great recommendations. The estimate was reasonable and the project came in on budget and on time. The final product was high quality and exactly what we envisioned. We highly recommend A-1 PAM for renovations!

Description of Work
Multipurpose room renovation

Category remodeling

12/02/2020

Jessica S.

We hired A-1 PAM to do a complete remodel of a small master bathroom in an older high rise building. Greg and the team were easy to communicate with prior to the project and worked diligently and completed the project in the estimated time frame. They also worked seamlessly with our HOA/building manager to follow all condo association rules. I would absolutely recommend A-1 PAM and plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,glass repair,plastering,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

10/02/2020

Colleen R.

A-1 PAM was amazing! We hired them for a complete bath remodel. They completed the project in the estimated timeframe and their work was superb. They were extremely professional and arrived on time every day of the project. I highly recommend A-1 PAM.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,glass repair,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

05/07/2020

Alayna A.

Thank you A-1 Pam for helping us with the reconstruction of our kitchen and bathroom. We specifically worked with Greg, Tom, and Lukas who were professional, responsive, honest, and offered great ideas/suggestions. They completed a partial renovation of our kitchen (including the fireplace to match the kitchen counter) and master bathroom. They then returned to construct a dog shower in our laundry room. My husband and I could not be more pleased with the quality and beauty of their work. A-1 Pam really made this process easy and seamless. I will consult with them again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Category fireplaces,home remodeling

03/20/2020

Eve B.

We moved into our condo in 2001 and from the very beginning I have wanted to remodel our master bathroom. I have managed my 6-unit condo building since 2001 and after several not-so-great encounters with contractors over the years, I put the remodel on the back burner. I decided 2020 was the year to finally get this done. In early January, I called 10 contractors and was able to set up appointments with the 5 that called back. Tom of A-1 PAM was the second person to call me back and he came the following Monday morning with the owner Greg to see the space. They both took pictures and measurements, had some great suggestions, and we developed a layout. A-1 PAM was the first company to send me their proposal. I was floored by the level of detail. It was well thought-out, precise with materials and supplies checklists, and the cost was reasonable. Included with the proposal was a floorplan and computer-generated visuals of the vanity and linen cabinet. My husband and I were ready to sign but I decided to delay to give the other 4 companies a chance. One never got back to me, one wanted $40,000, one wanted a $12,000 advance (yeah right) and one (after several reminders from me) sent me a one-page quote with 4 bullet points. We signed with A-1 PAM after that and are so happy we did! Tom helped me every step of the way via emails the month before actual construction began and continued to provide contacts, recommendations, and tons of information throughout the process. He was always immediately responsive to my numerous emails and texts. The work started February 17, 2020, and lasted 3 weeks. The 2 installers Peter and Adam came every day, rain or shine, very punctually at 8 am and could not have been more polite and respectful of our space. They always cleaned up at the end of each day. The craftsmanship is phenomenal. Peter in particular amazed me with his carpentry and electrician skills. The end result is absolutely breathtaking especially the sliding shower doors and much needed storage/linen cabinet. The master bathroom has been transformed in ways I only dreamed of in the past. I go in everyday and can’t believe how beautiful it turned out. The dream is real thanks to A-1 PAM. I wholeheartedly recommend Greg and his team and I will be contacting them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

North Shore Painting & Restoration

North Shore Painting & Restoration is a full service painting company serving North Shore, Chicago and Suburbs for over 16 years. We have the resources, qualifications and experience necessary to meet all your Residential, Commercial and Green painting needs. We are a highly motivated group and looking forward to working with you on your upcoming projects. A good paint job is a smart investment in your property. To be completely honest there's a lot more to a great paint job than just applying the architectural coating to the substrate. From choosing the right colors and brand of paint for your job to the preparation, sanding and filling to the actual painting and finally the clean up and touch up we provide value through our exceptional service. Our company strive for excellence every time we paint. We believe it's important that you know we're properly bonded and insured. We're protecting you and your property, which gives you peace of mind.

Offers by North Shore Painting & Restoration on Angi
    Accurate Painters Inc

Locally owned and operated, Accurate Painters focuses on exceeding our client's expectations. We offer a wide range of services, from interior and exterior painting, to metalwork and cabinetry facelifts. Accurate Painters uses only high quality Benjamin Moore or Sherwin-Williams paint. We also offer "green" paints and materials, and low-waste methods upon customer request. Estimates are free. Cost is based on work to be done and materials.. No travel charges. Deposit required, balance upon completion. 10% discount for interior work Dec. 1 - Feb. 28.

TGC017220
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Home Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Plastering,

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc.

How is A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. overall rated?

A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. open?

A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. is open:

What payment options does A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. provide

A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Does A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc.?

Yes, A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offer?

A-1 PAM Home Remodeling, Inc. offers the following services: Home Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Plastering,