610 Handyman

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2013

610 Handyman has serviced the Chicagoland area since 1995. Our team has always put the customers needs first. Specializing in condo and rental property preparation we continue to provide great customer service because to us that is priority #1. Cash, checks, and major credit cards are all accepted. Call us today for promotional details. No job is too big or too small....

Chicago Platinum Painters

Chicago Platinum Painters is a veteran owned company, our team of professionals are skilled painters that take great pride in each project we accept. With more than a decade of industry experience we have built a loyal client base through our unmatched reliability and expertise. Making the customer happy is our #1 goal. Our friendly customer service, humbling awards and numerous reviews have historically proven that our mission is succeeding. We are an award-winning Chicago painting company that provides only the best in customer satisfaction and professional service. Our clients choose us for the following reasons: -Fully Licensed & Insured -Flat rates, so you know exactly how much you're paying before we begin. -Free in Home Cost Consultation. -30-Day Touch Up Warranty on all work. -Color consultations available with interior designer. -Award Winning company dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Tavos Painting INC.

We are a small painting business located at Chicago. Our main purpose is to deliver a well done work accompanied by our customers satisfaction. Our specialization is interior and exterior painting

Offers by Tavos Painting INC. on Angi
Olmedo Painting and Construction

Olmedo Painting And Construction Company is a locally owned company that has been operating in the surrounding Chicago areas for over 9 years. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations in both residential and commercial business projects. We take great pride in our work and quality, offering professional work within your budget. Contact us for free estimates!

04/10/2017

He did an outstanding job. My kitchen is beautiful and looks amazing now 😊

Description of Work
Hired Lamont to paint my kitchen & hallway.

Category drywall

03/07/2016

Description of Work
Did a very good job I would recommend this vendor.

Category drywall,interior painters

10/29/2013

Lamont did work for me on 2 or 3 occasions. I listed some of the work he completed for me above. He is always a great resource any time I need handyman and/or light construction-type work done around my condo. He's consistently professional and prompt and his prices are reasonable. I've recommended him to friends who live in the city and I'll definitely use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
Examples of work completed include: * repaired a large crack in my drywall * installed handles to my doors / knobs to cabinets * mounted a heavy light fixture in bathroom * fixed my toilet handles * painted a wall

Category drywall,interior painters

We provide the services of painting, drywall installation and repairs, laminate,allure and vinyl tile flooring. Cabinet installations for the kitchen and bathroom, ceramic tile installation for walls and floors. We also install plumbing hardware- faucets, sinks. Get the tub refinished too.

Major electrical service such as re-wiring a building or the installation of circuit breakers. I work with a licensed electrician. Major plumbing like the relocation of piping or drains. Installation of furnaces or central cooling units. Landscaping services or complete porch demolition and construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover