41 North Builders

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2007

Owner-operated. Uses subs for various jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Ask about Saturday availability....

8-10 employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Additional contact: Jake.

Super Steam, Inc. is a carpet cleaning and restoration services company that has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1996. We pride ourselves in providing fast and affordable services to property owners. Regardless of how water has entered your property, our team will properly assess the damage and take proper steps in order to completely restore your property back to normal. We understand that water damage situations can be stressful. That is why are by your side throughout the whole process. We have seen and heard it all and we can assure you that no job is to big for our company. We offer our emergency restoration service 24/7, 365 days a year

HI Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing specializing in chimneys, brickwork & Tuckpointing. We do all types of masonary restoration.

11/26/2016

John's crew gutted our three bathrooms with a beautiful high-end result for a reasonable price. John's professionalism and help on the front end is an industry advantage helping you navigate your options before you begin construction. We were very happy with the results. I would definitely rehire and strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Gutted and rebuilt our three condo bathrooms

Category home remodeling

07/13/2015

Overall we are very satisfied with the work. It didn't take long for John to review our initial drawings and issue a quote and get the job scheduled. Between the time we scheduled the job and when work actually began we made some changes to the plans and John and his guys were able to accommodate. They also found some relatively shoddy workmanship from the builders of our townhome and did their be...

Description of Work
We had John and his subs reconfigure our 3rd floor to add space for a master bath and gust bath. We also had them build out a floor over the master bedroom that was previously a lofted ceiling. We worked with a plan designer to come up with drawing for which John and his guys used to complete the job.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,remodeling,home builders

07/09/2015

First of all, let me start by saying that this was the first time that I have done a remodel. When I made the big decisions about cabinets and floors, I was doing it from photos that I took. So, when I signed the contract and John was ready to place orders, I had a moment of panic. Do the cabinets REALLY go with the floors that I picked? Did I just make a HUGE mistake in my choices. Well, John was...

Description of Work
Full remodel of kitchen, living room and bedroom. This included removing old cabinets, opening the wall between the living room and kitchen, installing new floors, cabinets, counter tops, backsplash, and fixtures.

Category remodeling

12/31/2014

The house turned out fantastic! Very high quality work. John is a good guy to work with and genuinely cares about the product he is delivering. This was a big project to take on, and I was very lucky to have had John and his crews take it on. Would highly recommend 41 north builders for any home renovation needs.

Description of Work
I used 41 North Builders for a significant renovation project for a foreclosure property I bought. It is a single family home in Rogers Park and it needed a lot of work. They upgraded the electrical, rewired the house, installed new plumbing, duel hvac systems (removed old radiators), added a half bath, remodeled the other baths, finished the basement, refinished the hardwood floors, added a ton of new drywall, re-shingled the roof, built a new back deck and much more.

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

12/21/2014

I've been working with John and his sub contractors on this property since August of 2013, and they have been patient, responsive, and transparent throughout, especially appreciated when my property insurance had to get involved and they worked with them to get them details, quotes, and insight, as well as being a much-needed professional advocate that I never would have been able to accomplish on...

Description of Work
41 North Builders took over a major rehab project after my first GC scammed me. They were a breath of fresh air, and as the challenges of the project mounted — including a new roof and needing 3 out of 4 exterior walls rebuilt — John kept me informed and brought in great people to do the jobs. Besides the roof and masonry, here's what else 41 North Builders did for this property: - Two floors of new windows and exterior doors - New hardwood flooring installation - New drywall throughout - Demo of existing flooring and drywall - Moved plumbing and gas line to convert stove hookup from electric to gas - Helped figure out a creative kitchen layout for a very odd open floor plan - Installed tankless water heater - Inspected all plumbing and electric

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling

Builder of New Construction, Remodels