303 TAXI

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Delivery Service
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal & House Sitting

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NORTHWEST SUBURBS 815-588-0303 O'HARE - MIDWAY - LOOP 773-763-0303, SOUTH SUBURBS 708-588-0303 & DUPAGE COUNTY 630-588-0303....

Cat Calls

Since 1986 we have offered complete care in your home for all types of pets, including daily dog walks, daily visits while you are away, house sitting, plant care and a variety of other services. We serve the near west suburbs of Chicago, as well as the Loop and River North areas. We are fully bonded and insured. A visit to your cat(s), rabbits, birds, fish, ferrets or other pets includes whatever you indicate. Basically we will clean the dishes, put down fresh food and water (and treats), and clean litter boxes. We also give the pets personal attention as desired, including play, grooming and medication administration. We have a staff of professional, experienced pet lovers, and we will send your personal sitter to meet with you and your pet prior to the initial visit or series of visits. The sitter will conduct a thorough interview to obtain details including instructions for feeding, administering medications, use of home security system, and whatever else applies to your personal situation. We also have back-up representatives to cover if your regular sitter isn’t available. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount.

Alert Protective Services LLC

For nearly 40 years, Alert Protective Services has been providing professionally installed, custom designed security systems for homes and businesses throughout Chicagoland and all of its suburbs. Alert Protective Services is 100% locally owned and operated and, unlike many national companies, Alert Protective Services does not use subcontractors to install and service our customers' alarms. We take pride in our well earned reputation for excellent customer service and our highly trained and courteous staff will always be happy to assist you before, during and after the installation process. Call Alert Protective Services and discover why thousands and thousands of Chicagoland area home and business owners choose Alert Protective Services to protect what they value most.

Moovers Chicago Inc

Moovers Chicago Inc. is a professional moving company, family owned and operated, located in Chicago that offers residential and commercial moving services throughout Illinois. Our movers are trained and tested before they become part of our staff. We specialize in studios, houses and 1, 2, 3-bedroom apartments from buildings with and without elevators. We try to make your move as easy and stress free as possible by offering the following: Disassembling and assembling of the bulky furniture using power tools. Full wrapping service of your furniture by using padding/moving blankets, tape, shrink plastic wrap and wardrobe boxes for your clothes. We use professional equipment to be efficient and speed up the time of your move by using: speed boxes, dollies, harness equipment, straps, runners to protect the floors, trucks with ramps The movers are uniformed and equipped with gloves + back support belts. We also offer full packing services for your Kitchen, Bedrooms, Bathrooms using: boxes, tape, bubble wrap, packing paper, and packing peanuts.

12/15/2019

Worst ride of my life. Driver of taxi 241, was driving dangerously, verbally abusive, and refused to allow me to use my credit card. I complained to company and they refused a refund and didn't apologize either.

Description of Work
Ride from O'hare to Skokie

04/26/2017

Once we were picked up the service was very professional and knew the are taking us home the best route.

Description of Work
The pick up from the airport was delayed claiming we were supposed to call back to confirm our reservation but we were never told we needed to call back

01/20/2014

After waiting more than 15 minutes, I called 303 back. First, I was told that the driver was stuck in the taxi pool. A second call was that the taxi has gone to the wrong place. Apparently, they will tell the first story that comes to them.

Description of Work
Taxi from O'hare to Wilmette.

11/04/2013

Once I retrieved my bags, I called 303 taxi (I had the number programed in my phone). The dispatcher told me the approximate wait time (5-10 minutes) and the taxi number that would serve me. I asked if it was coming from off property or if the taxi was on the O'Hare property (their staging area). The dispatcher was pleasant and stated the taxi was on the property. The taxi arrived within the time-...

Description of Work
Transport from O'Hare Airport

03/04/2013

I called 303 Taxi because the roads were too bad for me to even consider driving. I expected to wait for the cab to arrive, but it didn't take long at all. They text you when the cab has been dispatched and then again when they arrive. Willy was a terrific driver. He drove very safely and carefully. Believe me, he got a generous tip from me! Would I call this company again? Absolutely! Would I rec...

Description of Work
February 26 was an awful snow day with horrible roads. Nothing was cleared or salted when we left. I had the good fortune of having Willy as a driver (cab 589). He was outstanding. He drove me from Palatine to Hoffman Estates.

Category taxi service

TAXI, CORPORATE TAXI, SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION, AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION, & PACKAGE DELIVERIES.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover