A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe Services

Illinois
Illinois: General

6035 S California Ave

Chicago Lawn, IL 60629

Based in Chicago Lawn, IL, we are the company that does it all. Whether you need sewer repair or drain unclogging, our highly experienced local technicians will be more than happy to help. With more than 10 years of experience, our professional technicians have helped many households with their sewer, pipe and water issues. Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured, which means that all the results delivered by our specialist, will be of the highest quality! We service the city of Chicago and Chicago land area....

plumbers (165)drain cleaning (40)sewer cleaning (20)drain pipe installation (7)well & water pump repair (6)water heaters (3)woodworking (1)

10/10/2021

Tajuana M.

It went very well, from picking up the new toilet, to installing the new toilet to hauling away the old toilent

Description of Work
toilet replace

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Review for A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe Services - 6035 S California Ave, Chicago Lawn, IL - 39503620

07/26/2021

Lisa J.

He was amazing! Was on time very professional, finished on a timely manner. Cleaned up after the job was done. One of the best ones that we had fixing our plumbing problems. He also gave me a good price for the work that I neede.

Description of Work
Bathtub and sink was backing up

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

03/16/2021

Roshanne L.

Week before last we thought we had a clogged toilet.. It was apparently the main sewer line. We called a commercial franchise plumber out and $550 later we thought everything was fixed. This was on a Thursday. By the following Monday we were experiencing the same thing. We call them back out because it was a 6 month warranty. They diagnosed the issue stating we needed to get the main sewer line ( about 1-3 feet) replaced and they would need to dig a huge hole in the basement and etc.. Estimate was more than a small car. I called around to a few other companies and got more expensive quotes. I called A1 Patrick's Plumbing & Sewer Services - Plumbing Contractor & Plumbing Installation and he came out the same night ( last tuesday) and gave me a resonable quote for the same services. When I tell you I am so glad I called this man. My house is 70 years old and my family has lived here for 26 years. This sewer line was CLOGGED... his team dug the hole, replaced the pipes, cleaned them out and discovered tree roots and 4 feet of stuff that shall not be named. He & his team installed a cleanout in case this happened again we wouldn't have an issue getting it cleaned. This company hands down had excellent service and the owner was respectful, nice and delivered what he promised plus a 10 year warranty .

Description of Work
Main Sewer Line

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

12/29/2020

Harold C.

Fine. I was battling a sewer back up. A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe came out as soon as possible, on a Sunday. Problem was quickly solved.

Description of Work
Sewer Rodding

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

07/18/2020

Ana C.

We have been using Patrick's services since 2016 in our properties as well a relative's property. He has fixed things like unclogging a drain to major sewer repairs. Patrick is always available when we call and his prices are reasonable. He is very reliable and trustworthy, has the best prices compare to other plumbers and has diagnosed problems other plumbers have missed. I cannot say enough about this company. Definitely recommend and will continue using as well.

Description of Work
Various Plumbin/Sewer Issues

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

06/24/2020

Val A.

Patrick is very professional..Very knowledgable...He is officially my to go to plumber for future jobs

Description of Work
Sump Pump replacement

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

01/18/2020

Urile F.

A1 Patrick, is by far the best I have ever used. Great customer service, very knowledgeable of what he is doing. Patrick is my go to guy whenever I have issues with my plumbing issues and I have used him since 2012! Definitely recommend him! A+ work!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

12/01/2019

Yvonne G.

He was in and out in less than 30 minutes, since he found out what needed doing. He reduced the price some because he promised the day before and couldn't make it. I really appreciated that gesture of good will.

Description of Work
Toilet needed rodding out.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

11/18/2019

Jacob P.

Patrick was promptly in figuring out what our issue was. He was able to rod the line and get the water to start draining out. Explained why the line clogged and what to do to help it from happening again. He will be my go to plumber

Description of Work
Main sewer line was clogged

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

11/18/2019

Alyssa J.

Patrick was very efficient and professional. He was able to identify the issue quickly and fix it promptly. I had a few other plumbers out and they were not able to fix the problem but Patrick was able to fix it right away. He is very knowledgeable and is an expert in his field. I would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plumber.

Description of Work
Broke copper pipe was repaired.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

Sewer Repair, Sewer Pipe, Hydrojetting, Sewer Camera, Hot Water Tanks, Water Lines, Roddings Of All Types, Sewer Jetting, Catch Basin Cleaning/Repair, Flood Controls, Clean Out Stations in the city of Chicago.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal