Pestmaster Services of South Suburbs

• Trade License Number
  • 051-016764

3045 JACKSON AVE

Chicago Heights, IL 60411

Our franchise has been operating since 1979, with this location operating since 1992. We specialize in pest control, exterminating, and animal/ wildlife removal services such as: bed bugs, ants, spiders, wasps, hornets, mice, rats, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! ...

Resposiveness

pest control (7)animal removal (1)

01/12/2021

These guys were very professional and courteous as they set rodent traps in and around the outside of my home. Must have worked because I haven’t seen any mice since. Great job guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

12/29/2020

Spaying 1st level and basement area complete . Went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COVID spraying

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

Thank you for the review!

12/23/2020

The service was excellent from the technicians to the office staff! I highly recommend Pestmaster of South Suburbs. They helped me with my pest control needs they offered me a quarterly plan that fits in my budget. They are also a go green company which is a big plus for me since I have children and cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our company!

12/23/2020

The serviceman called ahead of time to make sure we were home for the appointment. He was very nice and knowledgeable about the treatment. He was quick and explained his whole process while doing it. I have already recommended him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coronavirus Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our company!

12/23/2020

Ive been using Pest Masters for my restaurant ever since this covid-19 happened. Pest Master workers come in daily for sprayings in the morning ensuring the safety of the community. They’ve been a huge help to making everyone safe in my establishment! You won’t find better pricing or workers around. Thank you Pest Masters for always being there and ready and so Knowledgeable about every situation ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covid sprays

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Thank you for the review!

09/08/2020

They did a wonderful job. They were very professional, polite and I couldn't ask for more with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did extermination for bugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review!

08/28/2020

It went well. He explained how the procedure of the work, he was very detailed with the work and on how the ants would basically go back to their habitat. He's very cheerful, he did a good job and he was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed for ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Thank you for your review!

We specialize in pest control, exterminating, and animal/ wildlife removal services such as: termites, bed bugs, ants, spiders, wasps, hornets, mice, rats, and more! As your one stop vendor, we also offer: vegetation management, decontamination and mitigation services for coronavirus treatment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal