A BETTER DOOR & WINDOW CO

With Angi since July 2014

WE HAVE MOVED, Back to our main location. We still service the Mokena, IL area and surrounding towns. A Better Door & Window is a family-owned business that has been serving the Chicagoland and NW Indiana area since 1978. We are a full-service door and window company offering sales, service, and installation for Residential applications. Please come in and Visit one of our Showroom Located at 203 Glenwood Rd, Chicago Heights, IL 60411....

North Shore Garage Doors

Welcome to Garage Door Group Chicago, your resource for reliable, reputable garage door repair and installation. We are dedicated to offering the entire Chicagoland area with the highest level of customer service in our industry. With four locations and each with its own offices, website, Service Department, and Experienced Technicians, the Garage Door Group is here to serve. The Group is put together by: North Shore Garage Door located in Glenview. West Suburban Garage Doors is located in Oak Brook. Woodfield Garage Doors is dedicated to serving the Northwest Suburbs and is conveniently located in Schaumburg. South Suburban Garage Doors is located in Tinley Park. The Group is dedicated to offering your EXPERT LOCAL DOOR SERVICE. We guarantee same-day service if you call us before 3pm (Mon-Fri only) Our competitive pricing policy means you will receive the best price we will not be beat in terms of value and service. With over 25 Years in the remodeling business, you will be delighted with our services. Call Garage Door Group Chicago today and one of our very own experienced techs will be proud to serve you and your family.

South Side Garage Doors

South side Garage doors is family owned and operated right here in Chicago. We strive for excellence day in and day out and you can see that through our work. We pride ourselves on loyalty to our customers and ensuring everyone is treated with punctual service and a smile. We take care of our community and take care of our seniors, offering discounts and other benefits! South side garage doors is dependable and will always put you first!

Crystal Overhead Door Inc

2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! When you want the finest Chicago garage door in the business, trust your home to Crystal Overhead Door, where we know what it takes to find a quality solution that both protects and flatters your home. Proudly serving the Chicago area, including the suburbs in the metropolitan area, we’re the community’s number-one resource for everything you need to keep your garage door both functional and aesthetically attractive. Whether you’re looking to replace an existing overhead door, or your need a new garage door opener to make your current system more convenient, we’ll help you find exactly what you need for less. Our company is locally-owned and operated, meaning that we’re not only invested in the success of our customers, we’re an important part of the community, and our clients are the neighbors we know and love. In addition, we’ve been an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for 9 years running, and maintain an A-plus accredited rating with the Better Business Bureau. We not only claim to deliver quality service, we let our results speak for themselves. The next time you need a helping hand with your Chicago garage doors or garage door openers, head to the experts at Crystal Overhead Door, where we’ll make it simpler than ever to beautify and to protect your home. Your garage comprises 20-40% of the area of your home visible from the street, which means your garage door is not only an essential part of making a good impression, it’s also a huge part of comprehensive home security. Call today for a consultation with our experienced specialists, and see how we can help you succeed!

Offers by Crystal Overhead Door Inc on Angi

06/22/2016

Description of Work
Services were not paid or performed yet. My husband and I went to the Chicago Heights showroom and spent hours there with one of the co-owners and an employee. I then met with an employee who measured all our doors and windows. We've gone over estimates and he will re-measure everything this Friday, I will pay half of the estimate, and all the doors and windows will be ordered and installed as the pieces arrive. Everyone we met with answered all our questions, they recommended things when we were unsure, one item was recommended that was a little cheaper than I was looking at but was a high quality and saved us a bit of money. We did use them in the past to fix a problem with the garage door and they were inexpensive, quick, and honest [I thought something else needed to be replaced and was told we didn't need to because what we had was good]. I also know of two others who have used them and were extremely please. I'm really looking forward to having them replace everything for us.

03/01/2016

11/18/2014

They are great. They are reliable and many times I've called them with a problem and they've told me how to solve it over the phone without them having to come out.

Description of Work
I used Better Windows and Doors. They've installed my doors and I've used them regularly ever since and that was about ten years ago. Recently they did greasing and made some adjustments because the doors were making noise. They worked on both doors.