ABC Heating & AC INC

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 3846

Champaign, IL 61826

ABC has been providing the highest possible quality and value in HVAC systems design, installation and service to Champaign and surrounding counties continuously since 1971. A second generation local family owned business we are concerned with the local community because we are truly part of the local community. We live where you live – our staff calls Champaign, Urbana, Pesotum, Homer, Tolono, Philo and Mansfield areas HOME. Our entire staff have spent their lives and careers in the local area, Our reputation is based upon only the quality and service we have provided to our local clients. We are based in Champaign and have been from the beginning, it is our only location, we are dedicated to the local area. The majority of our business has been built through and is the result of the personal recommendations of our satisfied customers to their friends, relatives and neighbors. We would have it no other way, our goal is to develop and maintain lifetime relationships with each our customers. ABC was built and continues to operate and grow ONE satisfied customer at a time....

HVAC Companies (13)air duct cleaning (1)

10/28/2020

Brian M.

Justin took more care with the annual inspection than others have. Part was replaced, and another damaged part was found and replaced. Nice guy.

Description of Work
Needed a part replaced, also annual inspection

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

06/12/2020

Herbert I.

He diagnosed quickly and fixed it right away. He recommended getting pm, so we signed up for the service. The cost seemed reasonable. The technician was friendly. We recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Air condition

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

07/05/2019

Nicola D.

Replaced efficiently

Description of Work
Needed capacitor replaced on central air

Cost $274.9

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

05/07/2018

AMIR K.

Quote was at least 3 thousand less than the company I was doing my routine scheduled services for last 2 years.Exactly the same equipment with Amana units.Brian was very informative and give honest opinion about the units I needed. They also add in a free humidifier. Promotion going on from Ameren IL and that saved me 1500 $ which the other company did not even told me about.

Description of Work
Replace 2 new AC and furnace units

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

05/24/2017

George M.

very well.

Description of Work
new heat/cool central system

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

07/22/2016

G W.

The service technician showed up on time (actually early), efficiently diagnosed the problem, and quickly effected the necessary repair. My A/C was back on even before he was scheduled to arrive. Now that is what I call customer service!

Description of Work
Diagnosed the reason for no power to my thermostat, and quickly repaired the short that caused the problem.

Work Completed On 07/22/2016

06/10/2014

Brian M.

I've used ABC for the past two years to perform seasonal maintenance on my furnace and air conditioner. In each case, they've been prompt, thorough and done the job for a reasonable rate. I'd recommend them to anyone who is in need of HVAC services.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance on furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 06/03/2014

08/27/2013

Becky C.

They are very thorough, prompt, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them. They are very professional and explain everything to you.

Description of Work
We use them every year for heating and air conditioning tune ups.

Work Completed On 06/19/2013

12/15/2012

Judith B.

Everything went very well. They were timely, stayed until it was taken care of, and ended up setting up a yearly service/maintenance contract. The price was great and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had them come out to check on my AC. They performed a repair with a hose on the unit.

Work Completed On 04/30/2012

06/05/2012

Barbara P.

They were really good and they did a good job. The price was not bad for what they did. They came very quickly and they were very professional. I just looked in the phone book and chose them.

Description of Work
We used ABC Heating & AC INC to upgrade the air conditioning unit in our old house.

Work Completed On 06/15/2010

Commercial and residential heating & A/C repair on all brands. Commercial and residential replacements utilizing premium Amana (residential) and Daikin (commercial) equipment, Maintenance agreements, Duct Cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning. Commercial refrigeration, New construction.