HPO Painting

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2013

Awards & Badges

4 Valley Dr

Cary, IL 60013

HPO Painting has been proudly offering design, decoration and painting services in Palatine and the entire northwest suburban area for 25 years. Our priority is the satisfaction of our clients, so we always take the time to ensure you are satisfied with the design of your space before starting any work. Our skilled and qualified painters and designers have years of experience in all types of interior and exterior painting projects in Palatine. They will be working closely with clients to ensure your painting project is successful. When hiring HPO Painting for your Palatine area painting needs, we ensure that you do not have to worry about lifting a finger. We will personally empty the spaces to be painted with the utmost care and do all of the heavy lifting for you. You can rest assured that your floors and carpets will be well protected and that our professional painters will work diligently to ensure the quality of their work. If you have a painting or redecorating project in mind, do not hesitate to give us a call today. We will find a design that works for you and for your environment regardless of your budget or timeline, and we guarantee that you will be more than happy with your new, clean and refreshed home or office in the Palatine area. Coupons are available through Angie's List magazine....

house painting (54)interior painting (35)pressure washing (7)deck cleaning (5)drywall (5)window replacement (1)wallpaper removal (1)

11/16/2020

HPO team did a great job on prep, including minor wood repairs. Actual painting went smoothly, with adjustments in schedule for weather issues; Eric kept us informed of schedule on a daily basis during the job. Color match was perfect, and the house looks like new! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, entire house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/24/2020

This company was great!! I can’t say one bad thing about them. I will definitely have them paint inside my home, hopefully next year. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor Home Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Photo for HPO Painting - 4 Valley Dr, Cary, IL - 38974837

10/24/2020

HPO did an amazing job sanding and painting my kitchen cabinets. The results were amazing; I feel like I have a brand new kitchen. The cost was very reasonable. I will definitely hire them again for my next painting project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding/painting kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

10/24/2020

Eric’s workers were thorough, polite, and very good at what they do. They were pleasant to have around and when I had questions they always had time for me. I would definitely have them back here anytime and it was a pleasure working with HPI.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of home and boathouse.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

05/17/2020

The crew did a very good job on repairing and painting two bedroom ceilings and a partial garage ceiling. There was drywall repair and resurfacing in all areas mentioned above. The work looks great! Total cost was $1449.00 in January 2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall work and ceiling painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

02/07/2020

Eric and his team are outstanding. The quality of their work and overall professionalism is far beyond any I have experienced in the past. I would highly recommend HPO!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

02/06/2020

I cannot say enough about this company. Faced with the unique challenge of painting a medical clinic while clinic was running at full speed is not for the faint of heart, but HPO rose to the occasion. The painters who worked with us were incredibly professional, neat and precise in their work, and dedicated to a quality product. They worked fast but with high quality, and always made sure all area...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a 10,000 sf clinic

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/05/2020

HPO Painting owner and team did an awesome job: prepped, cleaned up, completed all work contracted to perform at a fair price. I would highly recommend these professionals as they were courteous, and showed up on time and communicated throughout the job. JohnM

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple jobs over the past 4years; exterior trim, interior total 10 rooms walls and ceiling+trim+doors+stair rails

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/25/2019

Eric and his main guy Josh were great, The weather was a bit of a challenge and they found a way to get it done in a timely manner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house and deck as well as wood fence.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

11/22/2019

The painters were prompt and professional. They worked very hard the entire time they were there, moved and returned all heavy items to their proper locations, and did a beautiful job painting our entire home interior and ceilings. We would highly recommend HPO and plan to contact them again for more painting in the future. We have had other painters in the past, but none of them have compared to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and ceiling painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation & Repair, Wallpaper Installation & Removal, Damaged Exterior Wood Replacement, Deck Refinishing, Staining & Varnishing.

Ask For Details