Affordable Garage Doors of IL

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2010

326 St. Paul Blvd.

Carol Stream, IL 60188

We are a garage door service that proudly serves the Chicagoland area. We fix and install anything related to garage doors ourselves we don't use subcontractor. We offer a 4 year Warranty for Parts and a one year warranty for Labor. Repairs on all makes and model. Special discounts on new doors and openers for Angie's List members. Additional DBA - Garage Doors of Illinois. Award winning ....

05/16/2020

Patricia P.

Andy's Garage service was great. I called and he came out the next date and gave me an estimate and explained to me what had to be done. I scheduled the appointment and he was prompt and very professional. I will definitely refer them to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open automatically had to manually raise

01/28/2020

Laura M.

They did a great job. I was able to pick from many different options, and the installation went well. I would recommend them if you need a new garage door!

Description of Work
I replaced my garage door and tracking, etc.

01/05/2020

Dick R.

Great. Sunday service same price as weekday. And that price was MUCH lower than other places I called. The serviceman, Omar, was prompt. professional, considerate (took boots off when he had to walk through the house to get inside the garage) and friendly. Seemed guininely grateful of the business.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs

09/07/2019

Dyanne M.

Omar is amazing. He is incredibly professional, smart, and kind. He was patient with us (we had to change the appointment time at the last minute), and he was extremely accommodating. He installed a new garage door opener for us, fixed all kinds of pre-existing problems (we just bought the house), lubricated everything, and installed the garage keypad. He does excellent work, and he is very neat. No stray wires anywhere. We are so happy and so relieved to have someone so good do this work for us. What a blessing! If our other garage door ever breaks, we will definitely call Affordable Garage Doors and request Omar. A++++++++++++

Description of Work
Our garage door remote would open the door but not close it. So we would have to reverse out of the garage, go back in the house to close the garage door, and then go out the front door to get back in our cars. Very annoying and inconvenient...

08/31/2019

Jim H.

I called and left message for a quote, Omar called back about 20 minutes later and gave me a good quote which I accepted. He said he would be out in about an hour, he arrived in about 1 hour 20 minutes. He was very knowledgeable about garage door workings, very professional and a very nice guy in general. He did the work needed in about 45 minutes, tested everything and all was good. For any garage door problems in the future I will be calling Affordable and asking for Omar. I was very pleased with the job. I also asked him what he would charge for a job on the garage door I had done about a year ago from another company. He gave me an estimate which was about $75.00 less then the other company did the work for. Good prices, good work. Thanks Omar.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring

08/27/2019

Rose T.

Omar came out and gave us an estimate the morning after I called for an estimate. Our house is 55 years old, but he said the wood garage door was in very good shape and he said he would just put 2 new springs in and a new shaft. Now previously we had a company come out and he told us the garage door, springs, and shaft all needed to be replaced for $1300.00 Omar said the repairs would cost $255.00. Omar came out the very next day to do the repairs. He was right on time, very efficient, quiet, and took the old springs and shaft. What's not to like about this service?

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring and shaft on garage door.

05/09/2019

Greg B.

I was absolutely delighted with the promptness, quality and professionalism of their work. They actually arrived early. For a low additional cost they picked up the new garage door at the home center and took away the old door. Would definitely recommend them for any garage work.

Description of Work
garage door replacement

12/12/2018

Leon A.

Everything went great. He was on time and finished quickly

Description of Work
Replace springs

12/02/2018

Mark E.

I called the company around 1:00 pm on a Saturday and they scheduled a technician for 3 pm the same day with a 2 hour arrival window. Omar arrived at 4:30 and was done in less than 1 hour, fixing the cable and making sure the door worked well. I will use Affordable for all my garage door needs.

Description of Work
Repair garage door - cable had snapped

10/30/2018

Spencer L.

Called in the morning. Quoted fair price and scheduled to meet at 5pm to do the work same day. Called back to push back at 6pm which was fine. But waited another hour after 6pm and no show. Don't call these guys. They aren't punctual and also does not respect their client's time. Will never recommend these guys to anyone. BEWARE!

Description of Work
Repair on a hinge of the garage door

Category garage doors

we are truly sorry that the service didn't work the way Mr [Member Name Removed] want it. The appointment was set between 5:7 PM. upon his request. we did call his father an hour before arrival to meet up at the property at 6 pm for payment. his father asked us to do it the next morning beteen 10 :12 pm .which is what we did and everthing went well. his father should have informed Mr [Member Name Removed] that the appointment was scheduled next morning so he doesn't keep wanting. we are truly sorry about the inconvenience.

Absolute Doors & Home Services Inc

We specialize in garage door repairs, sales and services. We also specialize in other areas in your garage such as Insulation, Drywall and Taping, Garage Painting, Epoxy and other flooring solutions for your garage as well as Garage Organization and Pedestrian Doors. Absolute Doors & Home Services inc. is a 24/7, multiple ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER and accredited A+ BBB member that is family owned and operated. We provide the absolute best garage door repairs and advice to customers in need. Additional phones: 630 518 8846, 224 410 9822, 708 506 6583

Offers by Absolute Doors & Home Services Inc on Angi
    Four Seasons Garage Doors

Super Service Award Winner 6 Years In A Row! Four Seasons Garage Doors brings years of professional garage door service to you, operating 24/7. Servicing the greater Chicago-land area, Four Seasons Garage Doors provides prompt, friendly, around-the-clock service. As a family-owned business, we understand that great customer service and quality work, while offering the very best price is the key to a positive experience every time. Four Seasons Garage Doors handles both residential and commercial garage doors and their respective parts/components. Four Seasons Garage Doors only employs, licensed, bonded, insured, and experienced professionals to service client requests. We provide service (installation and repairs) and sales of all major brands. Let Four Seasons Garage Doors become the specialists for any of your garage service needs. Call us directly at 630-286-6977. http://www.fourseasonsgd.com

Smart Garage Doors

Providing our customers with the most intellectual workmanship possible, while providing expert service fit for your specifications. Our goal is to revolutionize the industry one garage door at a time with the latest equipment and technology. Here at Smart Garage Doors we keep smart, safe and simple by taking care of all your garage door needs! 10% First Time Angi Client! Looking forward to serving you!

Residential & commercial. Custom wood doors. Spring replacement. Openers. Rollers. Radio controls. Weather seals.