A+ Roofing

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2008

4.4

Welcome to A+ Roofing! We are a full-service general contractor and insurance restoration company proudly serving homeowners and businesses in Chicagoland, southern Illinois and metropolitan Indianapolis. Our corporate headquarters are located on 15,000 square feet of office space in Burr Ridge, Illinois, just a short drive from downtown Chicago. Over the past 25 years, the professionals of A+ Roofing have worked every day to live up to the trust of our customers and to our company motto – “Excellence is Our Mark.” A+ Roofing is fully licensed, bonded and insured to handle both residential and commercial projects. We can expertly replace or repair every component of a building’s exterior, using only quality equipment and superior craftsmanship. We comply with all city and county codes, and continually upgrade our education, training and certifications to ensure the longevity and excellence of our work. Most importantly, our Chicago roofing team is committed to listening to the needs, dreams and budget of each client we serve, so we deliver quality solutions with the utmost care and concern. These are just some of the reasons why we maintain an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and have earned the long-term trust of 10,000 customers throughout the Midwest. Many of these happy customers also refer us to their family members, friends and associates....

KGuard Leaf Free Gutter System is the most advanced gutter system available. Imitated but never duplication due to our many patents. Our team and estimators conduct ourselves in a professional manner. We respect your time and pocketbook. Our pricing model is based off of a minimum markup and our estimators are paid on salary so you don’t have to worry about sales people shooting for big commissions. Most estimates take about 30 minutes. Our product is a complete system, not a filter or helmet retrofit, to your existing gutters, so it comes with a complete lifetime warranty!

*Virtual Remote Estimates Are Always Available* We provide high preformance windows at a much lower cost because you deal direcly with me John Wrzesinski the owner. My lower overhead allows me to pass significant savings on to you Our windows come with a Lifetime warranty parts and Labor non pro rated for original owners on non commercial properties. Incidental glass breakage not included. A + rated with the Better Business Bureau with only one resolved complaint over since November of 2006 with over 40,000 windows stalled since joining the BBB. Can provide phone estimates.

Naperville Windows & Doors Company was founded with a single purpose - to provide the homeowners of Naperville, Aurora, Wheaton, Hinsdale, Downers Grove and other western suburbs of Chicago with a better choice in a replacement window & door company. To do this, we knew that we had to offer better quality windows at great prices, and back them with a higher level of service and the most professional installation. Additional Email - napervillewindows@gmail.com

08/28/2018

I found water getting into my house, so fixing or replacing the roof became an immediate need. I requested quotes from a few different places. A+ Roofing called me 8/24, and we agreed on an appointment time and date. They never showed up for the appointment; and worse, they didn't call to cancel. They just never showed up.

Description of Work
Roof repair or replacement

10/17/2014

They guy was very nice. We don't need a complete roof, just some repair work. He wasn't going to be able to get to us for a couple of weeks. I was a bit worried since there was water coming in. Well he showed up an hour later and put a temporary patch on for us, and this was before we had even signed a contract with them. I appreciated that he patched it so we didn't get more water in.

Description of Work
We called them to come look at our roof. that was leaking.

09/02/2014

When our neighborhood was hit with a violent hailstorm in July 2014, dozens of areas homes needed new roofs, windows, etc. We contracted with A+ roofing out of Burr Ridge, Illinois to replace our roof. From start to finish, our representative (Ron Westphal) was completely professional and straightforward with what was needed and what he recommended. Our insurance company sent adjusters/estimators ...

Description of Work
Installed new roof on entire house.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

09/02/2014

It was a fine job quality wise. Three complaints: 1. It took a long time to finish. Contract was signed on 5/26/14. A+ Roofing promised me 3 times to complete the job but never made it. Eventually the job was completed on 8/20/14, took almost 3 months. 2. They used my siding material, they should have used theirs. Still charged me same amount of money. 3. The price is high.

Description of Work
Fixed hail damage: 1. Replace roofing 2. Four piece of siding panels

Category roofing,siding

05/14/2014

I needed my windows replaced so I called their office and scheduled an appointment. They came on time and provided an estimate with a few options to choose from. Prices seamed reasonable so I decided to go with them. The crew showed up in the morning as scheduled and did a great job. The whole process went very smoothly. I love my new windows and was very happy with A+ Roofing.

Description of Work
Windows replacement.

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Insulation, Painting, Skylights