Armour Roofing & Masonry

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2015

8502 s. Parkside

Burbank, IL 60459

We offer 24 hour emergency services family owned & operated. Our goal is to maintain means of our customers in anyway physically possible. We offer free estimates and one other companies might say it is impossible we will try to make it possible thank you and God bless for taking our company in

06/05/2019

Kevin D.

The job was to inspect the exterior of the house, caulk, seal and repair brick, windows, mortar etc. on 4 sides of a 4 story building. Tony and his team started quick and finished even faster. Armour took the time to review my concerns, inspected my homes exterior, and then laid out the options they felt they could accomplish to spec. It was exactly what I asked for, no upsell, no BS. The quality of the work exceed my expectations. Not only did the team meet the contract requirements, they fixed issues they found on their own, at their expense, and educated me on what to watch out for in the future. I would not hesitate to use or recommend Armour for masonry/exterior work at all. In fact, I'm mostly likely going to be hiring them again for some new projects that I have this summer while we have some good weather again!

Description of Work
Waterproof and exterior brick maintenance for SFH in Wicker Park

Category contractors, masonry

01/13/2018

merry lynn W.

Very well. We were pretty late in the season but the owner, Tony, said he would take care of it and the jobs were completed in a timely manner. He showed up when he said he was going to. We needed to add some masonry work at the end and he did a really good job and did not over charge. Would hire him again. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Roof resealing. Masonry. Gutters

Category gutter repair, masonry

10/22/2017

Marvita J.

What was I thinking..... THE WORST. Tony gave me an est. for new replacement gutters. The first appt. was cancelled, due to the weather (raining), the second appt. I texted Tony on a Thursday to verify the appt., that Saturday his response was "yes we will be there, did you decide about the masonry" I explained I have a couple of questions to ask when I see you. The day of my 10:00 a.m. appt. no show no call. I called Tony at 10:44 a.m. "Oh my guys aren't there, I'll call you back." Needless to say I never received a call. At 11:55 a.m. I received a text his guys were in an accident. NO CONTACT SINCE THEN FROM TONY.... I called 3 times after that and no one answered. MY TIME IS VALUABLE

Description of Work
New gutters

Category gutter repair

04/23/2017

Jonathan S.

I have no idea how this company is still in business. We needed a new roof and vinyl siding on a garage - Tony came out to look at the job and promptly requested a $2,500 deposit, which I paid via QuickPay the next day. The next day his guys showed up and took care of the roof...and then, all the problems began. Despite Tony's assurances that his guys would be showing up the next day, or the next day, or the next day, it took several days for them to show up to begin working on the siding. When they finally showed up, it was apparent that the guys didn't really know what they were doing. When we asked them about their "lack of experience", the guys told us that they were tuckpointers and that installing siding wasn't their specialty (to say the least). The rest of the job was a complete disaster. They did 2 sides of the garage and the work was awful. They left garbage all over our yard and the neighbors yard, and never came back. After notifying Tony of the situation several times, he apologized and assured me that he would be sending different guys to complete the job correctly. That never happened. No one ever showed up to remove the garbage or complete the project. One time, he even told me that they were picking up the materials to finish the job and they would be at the house in 10 minutes.....of course they never showed up. At this point, I told Tony not to bother coming back. I have since had to hire a different company to rip off all the siding that his amateurs tried to install, in order to do the job correctly. After the person who initially recommended Tony to me called Tony to scold him, Tony reached out to me and offered to return half of the deposit to "make things right". He has since come up with one excuse after another and has not returned a single penny. My favorite excuse was "my Chase QuickPay is down. Chase said it will be fixed by Friday for sure. But if it isn't, I'll hand you a check on Saturday." I've had Chase QuickPay for years and have never experienced it being "down" for days or weeks at a time. Needless to say, Saturday came and went, and Tony never responded to my messages about where and when to meet up so that he could "hand me a check". I gave Tony every opportunity to either do the job correctly or make things right, and all he did was take my money and give me one excuse after another. The guy is a complete liar. I have emails, texts and photos to substantiate everything above and will be happy to share them, if requested. If anyone is thinking about hiring this company, PLEASE CONTACT ME. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!

Description of Work
New tear-off garage roof and vinyl siding

Category roofing, siding

10/11/2016

Jameika S.

I never received a call from the company.

Description of Work
I was seeking a quote on a roof repair/replacement.

08/30/2016

Yvonne E.

Description of Work
Great job and on time. Will use them again.

Category masonry

04/04/2016

Kwame F.

Excellent delivery, emergency services were performed just before a blizzard hit with the news alert coming on The Weather Channel. Never saw a contractor perform with such dedication to the customer. Tony also responded within 2 hours to provide emergency services to a referral providing roofing repair and gutter repairs. Glad to have this company in my rolodex.

Description of Work
replaced a roof, repaired masonry, sealed a leak in a roof, repaired a damaged bay window roofing cover.

Category gutter repair, masonry, roofing, chimney caps

03/31/2016

Andre W.

Overall it went really well. There were a few hickups, but most of it having to do with weather related issues and problems with the previous roofer's work and negligence. Any issues that arose, Tony was always very responsive and professional. The roof turned out great, he kept me updated with the whole process and had lots of pictures of the work. Given the amount of work that ended up being done, the price was great. Tony was fair, reasonable and honest. Will be calling him again in the future for more work.

Description of Work
Complete removal and replacement of roof, including decking, beam tepkacement and masonry work on the parapet walls.

Category masonry, roofing

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

2022 Super Service Award

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers Coupon

Marygrove Awnings

For over 85+ years, Marygrove Awnings has been a resource for the finest ready-to-install retractable awnings. Create a backyard paradise with our high-quality selection of awnings & accessories. Get a FREE estimate and save money on your next retractable awning when you call or submit a form with Marygrove. Proudly servicing Chicago and the surrounding area.

Roof pitching, tile, shingles, repair, coating, gutters & remodeling.

if we cant do it well find you someone