Kozlov Tech Services, LLC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Computer Training
Computer Sales

Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Kozlov Tech Services is committed to providing quality on-site computer and technology repair, consulting, and training services. We are fully-insured and trained to provide you with a variety of computer technology services. It is our desire to serve you and your technological needs....

computer repair (24)

04/14/2021

Mark was INCREDIBLE!! He was professional, worked hard, and explained what he was going to do. In the six years that I've been administrator here, he's by far the BEST IT person we've had!! He fixed several issues we needed fixed, plus found other issues (and fixed them) which improved our work performance overall!! Definitely recommend Kozlov Tech Services, LLC!

Description of Work
IT Set Up and Changes

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

03/05/2021

It's working now and updated Windows 10 and apps. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Fixed my laptop

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

10/23/2020

Mr. Kozlov is not only incredibly professional but also multi talented in being able to work with, and in my case, correct computer issues I created in my technical ignorance as well as anything I ask him to Install or fix. When he makes a house call here, he arrives thinking he is going to work on a particular issue, but I keep adding new things that need to be done to and with my computers. Neve...

Description of Work
Technology Update

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

01/24/2020

Fantastic! Mark Kozlov arranged my appointment and kept me up to date as to when he would arrive at my location. He was right on time as promised. Mark is very professional, very cordial, and answered all of my questions during the process of the transfer of info between computers. Mark comes to the location to perform the work ( as compared to when I have had to lug all of my equipment to my prev...

Description of Work
Transfer all documents, settings Outlook etc. from old Windows 7/Microsoft Office 2010 computer to new Windows 10/Microsoft Office 2019 computer.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

08/29/2019

Mark Kozlov was everything I reviewed above, .. and well beyond! I'm totally in love with the notebook he suggested (which was offered to me significantly less costly than what it was advertised on Amazon / online!). Thank you SO MUCH to Mark for extending the distributor (or whatever) hook-up to me. I had a computer in mind - but he suggested another ($200 ish more expensive .. but way way better...

Description of Work
* I needed advice / direction to purchase a new notebook, .. and then to do so * Once the notebook was received, to be 'set up' * I needed all the photos & documents from my 2 very old notebooks to be transferred to the new one * The new notebook set up via bluetooth to my printer * Advice / recommendations on what mouse / keyboard to purchase (within my specific requirements) * I required my Technician (Mark) to be very co-vid safe & sanitary - and be ok about it :-)

Category computer repair,computer training,computer sales

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

08/29/2019

Mark of Kozlov Tech Services visited to me today (via Amazon, after purchasing a new HP printer and set up). I really like him! He's personal, but very professional .. and very very thorough, helpful, capable, and education-oriented (for a lady who's super slow on the technology!). .. He was also awesome with his confirmation communication the day before and day of .. and even came a bit later in ...

Description of Work
Brand new HP printer installed, and paired via wi-fi with my laptop and smartphone.

Category computer repair,computer training

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

08/23/2019

I called Kozlov Tech Services last Sunday and left a message that all of a sudden my printer wasn't working. Within an hour Mark called me back and I explained the problem that I was having. He said let's remotely go on my computer and try to find the problem. Mark was able to diagnose the problem and fix it at that time. Now my printer is working the best that it ever has.. In addition .while Mar...

Description of Work
My printer wasn't working.

Work Completed On 08/18/2019

07/24/2019

Well I had buy a new laptop and I was afraid to even try to figure out how to transfer everything and get it set up properly. Mark came the day after my computer was delivered and set everything up perfectly. He is very professional, was very patient with me and all my questions, and his work ethic is stellar. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Set up new laptop

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

04/30/2019

Awesome, Mark was great, knowledgeable, easy to talk to. Didn't make me feel like a dummy.By far much better than "Geek" at Office depot. Great pricing. Will use again! Five Star!!!!

Description of Work
Set up new Laptop

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

10/06/2018

Excellent on all counts...Pleasant, easy to understand...answered all my questions clearly

Description of Work
New computers, evaluation of needs and lessons

Category computer repair,computer training

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

Computer Repairs, Computer Speed Up, Date & File, Recovery, Virus & Spyware Removal, New Computer Setup, Home & Business Networking, One-on-One Training, Remote Computer Support.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check