K-Guard Leaf Free Gutter System

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

741 Hastings Ln

Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

K-Guard Leaf Free Gutter System Installation.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
KGuard Leaf Free Gutter System

KGuard Leaf Free Gutter System

gutter repair2020
New KGuard Leaf Free Gutter System

KGuard Leaf Free Gutter System is the most advanced gutter system available. Imitated but never duplication due to our many patents. Our team and estimators conduct ourselves in a professional manner. We respect your time and pocketbook. Our pricing model is based off of a minimum markup and our estimators are paid on salary so you don’t have to worry about sales people shooting for big commissions. Most estimates take about 30 minutes. Our product is a complete system, not a filter or helmet retrofit, to your existing gutters, so it comes with a complete lifetime warranty! ...

gutter repair (11)

03/01/2021

Very clean well installed and look great

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

12/11/2018

We had a great experience with Udo and U.S. Exteriors from start to finish. They were extremely patient with our many questions, provided professional service, and did top quality work at an affordable price. We would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
New gutters, soffits and fascia.

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

[Member Name Removed] thank you again for your business! We're so very pleased to know you're happy with our work.

11/06/2018

There were a few installation issues that required a few follow-up visits and adjustments, but my representative was very responsive and worked until the issues were resolved I was satisfied with the installation. Everything is now working well.

Description of Work
Replacement gutters and downspout plus new gutter screens on one side of home.

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. Customer service is always our priority. We were happy to make those corrections for you.

10/06/2018

This was a near perfect experience. There was a problem that needed addressing. US Exterior responded in a timely fashion with a very reasonable quote and they performed the work expertly. My very small downgrade on Professionalism is that they didn't schedule a date with me when they did the repair work. They just showed up one morning at my door. Fortunately I was home that day.

Description of Work
Replace one gutter and downspout. Reattach another downspout to siding.

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], we genuinely appreciate your honest and kind review. We sincerely apologize for the unannounced arrival, as we like to give an advance reminder of our start date. Unfortunately, this communication must have slipped through the cracks on our end. Thank you again for understanding, and for choosing us for your exterior work!

07/31/2018

Very professional outfit. We spoke to Udo Seidel prior to the work, got a reasonable estimate, and proceeded with the job. The workers arrived on time, did an excellent job, and cleaned up all wastes. Udo stopped by afterward to inspect the work and to make sure we were completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend U.S. Exteriors by Seidel.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 11/25/2017

[Member Name Removed], thanks again for your business! I sincerely appreciate your kind review, and we're pleased that you're happy with our service and the outcome!

07/10/2018

Udo was very prompt, highly professional and did an excellent job at a very fair price. He explained the process clearly and was far more responsive and reasonably priced than the other contractors I contactecI. I would definitely hire US Exterior by Seidel again.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

Thank you again for your business! I sincerely appreciate your wonderful review, and we're quite pleased that you're happy with your outcome!

06/26/2017

Price was right on the mark and the they were on time and got the job done quickly and professionally. I will be using them again when I need to replace all siding.

Description of Work
Had US Exterior replace soffit/fascia and all gutters.

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

Thank you, I look forward to it!

05/03/2017

Udo is very professional and polite and responsive. The estimate was quick, and he agreed to match a competitor price without issue. Price is great, and the quality looks great. Where it fell short was expectations and communication around scheduling. After the job started I was told it was a 2-day job (they only use 2 guys on the job site), OK, but then Friday they didn't show up to start until 2...

Description of Work
All new gutters

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

HI, I appreciate your kind words regarding myself. I do need to defend the installers here a bit, and we talked about this situation already one on one. Let me explain to others who may read this. As a well respected and busy company we very often send our gutter crew from one job to the next. This means that some times jobs run long and sometimes we finish up sooner than expected, altering the sc...

05/02/2017

Udo was on time and replaced my gutters with new oversized gutters. I had leaf guards installed as well. I'd been having issues with drainage and overflow in some areas. The new gutters were configured differently and have fixed the problem. He was very easy to work with and responded timely. I'm considering replacing my windows and may use US Exteriors if I decide to have them done. I would recom...

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

Thank you for your kind words. I also upgraded 2 of your gutter runs to a 6' oversized gutters at no additional charge. I insist on always doing whats best for my customers.

03/13/2017

US Exterior by Seidel did a great job with replacing our gutters. The owner himself came out to give us a quote, which was a bit lower than the average quote we received, and did a great job explaining exactly what needed to be done, the materials that would be used, etc. The work itself occurred over two days, and it seems flawless. Having working gutters has removed our angst regarding leakage, ...

Description of Work
US Exterior by Seidel replaced all of the gutters surrounding my house and garage.

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

KGuard Leaf Free Gutter installation

We do not offer gutter repairs or cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available