Licitra Roofing inc.

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

9512 47th St

Brookfield, IL 60513

2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Has 20 Employees. Does all their own roofing and architectural sheet metal work. Unlimited State licensed, city/village licensed and bonded roofing contractor. At times subcontractors are used for work that is not related to roofing and sheet metal. A family owned company that takes pride in its work. An Award winning contractor....

roofing (101)gutter repair (14)chimney repair (6)skylight installation (2)siding companies (2)ceiling fan installation (2)masonry (2)pest control (2)cabinet makers (2)gutter cleaning (1)

07/20/2020

Worked with owner Mike several times in the past. Complete tear off of 2 layers of old shingles. Replaced 96" of damaged 1X6 sheathing boards and 50' of damaged 2X6 wood rafters and installed 11 roof vents. Installed new underlayment, shingles, flashing, etc. Had 6 guys working hard for 2 1/2 days. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leaking into 2nd floor rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Photo for Licitra Roofing inc. - 9512 47th St, Brookfield, IL - 38732893

Thank you for posting such a great review and even adding photos! It was a pleasure assisting you and we’re happy that you’re happy. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any future questions or concerns as we are always here for you. Have a great week:)

07/16/2020

Licitra tore off the old roofing and put new roofing shingles on my bungalow in a day and a half. The crew was very professional. My house is on a 30-foot-wide lot, so I was concerned about how my neighbors' yards would be affected. But the crew cleaned up everything. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on my bungalow.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it and we are so happy that you’re happy! We’re always here for you, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.

08/15/2019

I had Licitra do siding work at my home. John Von Drasek handled my job and he was so buttoned up it was awesome. Their siding guy (forgot his name) did a great job and it looks awesome! Very happy with the end result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us Greg! We are happy that you are happy!

04/12/2019

Was estimated and fixed within the same week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles had fallen off and some bubbling at seam

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Thank you for the business and for taking the time to review us. Much appreciated!

12/18/2018

Licitra Roofing was very responsive from the getgo. I had a small section of flat room over a bay window that starting leaking. Licitra removed the old roof, installed insulation I provided between the joists then covered the joists with more insulation they provided. Then rebuilt the roof and installed new flashing. First rate work without a doubt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof over bay window in dining room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your time and business!

10/02/2018

went fine but gutters overflowed after they finished. I hired a gutter repairman who said gutters were ok except they needed cleaning because roofer left pieces of roofing materials in the gutters and that is why they overflowed. sent email to roofer & no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House needed new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

Thank you for the review/feedback. We archive all emails that are sent to our inbox and unfortunately your email to us was not received. Sorry you felt neglected - we do not operate like that. If something develops again in the future, please call into our office to make sure we receive any requests or concerns. Thank you

09/05/2018

I was very pleased with the work that Licitra performed for our house. They did a great job on the gutters for the garage. The work was done according to our requested specifications. Also, the leaks seemed to be fixed. Overall, the experience with Licitra was extremely positive and I would recommend them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had gutters installed on the garage and a couple of leaks repaired on the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

07/28/2018

We had an issue with a leak in our residential flat roof. Licitra was one of numerous companies I contacted for a diagnosis and estimate, and their diagnosis agreed with that from most other companies I talked to (our previous roof in general was in bad shape and terribly done). John was professional and courteous and everything during the process, and it seemed likely that they would have done a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof tear-off and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

11/17/2017

Professional and exactly what i wanted. I would definitely hire them again!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Thank you for the business and the review. We are here to assist you if any future roof issues arise.

11/06/2017

The work was done very well and efficiently. I feel the price for the repair was quite fair and I would be glad to hire Licitra again for roof work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof around the attachment for the electrical service to my house was repaired. It required replacing plywood, part of a joist, water and ice shield as well as shingles and thoroughly caulking the patched area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

Thank you for the local business and for taking the time to review us!

2017 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Residential and commercial roofing, new construction, tear off & re-roofing work, roof deck repairs, roof repairs, gutters, downspouts and elbows, aluminum soffits and fascias, aluminum or vinyl siding, architectural sheet metal work, and tuck-pointing of brick or block chimneys.

Hanging doors, cabinets making and installation of cabinets, concrete work, windows, floors, porches, new additions, new dormers, plumbing work, electric work, painting work, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express