Please call for more details.

Licitra Roofing inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2002

9512 47th St

Brookfield, IL 60513

Does all their own roofing and architectural sheet metal work. Unlimited State licensed, city/village licensed and bonded and insured roofing contractor. A family owned company that takes pride in its work. An Award winning contractor....

07/20/2020

RICH G.

Worked with owner Mike several times in the past. Complete tear off of 2 layers of old shingles. Replaced 96" of damaged 1X6 sheathing boards and 50' of damaged 2X6 wood rafters and installed 11 roof vents. Installed new underlayment, shingles, flashing, etc. Had 6 guys working hard for 2 1/2 days. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Roof leaking into 2nd floor rooms.

Thank you for posting such a great review and even adding photos! It was a pleasure assisting you and we’re happy that you’re happy. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any future questions or concerns as we are always here for you. Have a great week:)

07/16/2020

JOHN C.

Licitra tore off the old roofing and put new roofing shingles on my bungalow in a day and a half. The crew was very professional. My house is on a 30-foot-wide lot, so I was concerned about how my neighbors' yards would be affected. But the crew cleaned up everything. No complaints.

Description of Work
New roof on my bungalow.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it and we are so happy that you’re happy! We’re always here for you, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.

08/15/2019

Gregory A.

I had Licitra do siding work at my home. John Von Drasek handled my job and he was so buttoned up it was awesome. Their siding guy (forgot his name) did a great job and it looks awesome! Very happy with the end result!

Description of Work
Aluminum siding

Category siding

Thanks for taking the time to review us Greg! We are happy that you are happy!

04/12/2019

Heather O.

Was estimated and fixed within the same week.

Description of Work
Shingles had fallen off and some bubbling at seam

Thank you for the business and for taking the time to review us. Much appreciated!

12/18/2018

David H.

Licitra Roofing was very responsive from the getgo. I had a small section of flat room over a bay window that starting leaking. Licitra removed the old roof, installed insulation I provided between the joists then covered the joists with more insulation they provided. Then rebuilt the roof and installed new flashing. First rate work without a doubt.

Description of Work
Flat roof over bay window in dining room

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your time and business!

10/02/2018

Raymond B.

went fine but gutters overflowed after they finished. I hired a gutter repairman who said gutters were ok except they needed cleaning because roofer left pieces of roofing materials in the gutters and that is why they overflowed. sent email to roofer & no response.

Description of Work
House needed new roof.

Thank you for the review/feedback. We archive all emails that are sent to our inbox and unfortunately your email to us was not received. Sorry you felt neglected - we do not operate like that. If something develops again in the future, please call into our office to make sure we receive any requests or concerns. Thank you

09/05/2018

William H.

I was very pleased with the work that Licitra performed for our house. They did a great job on the gutters for the garage. The work was done according to our requested specifications. Also, the leaks seemed to be fixed. Overall, the experience with Licitra was extremely positive and I would recommend them in the future!

Description of Work
We had gutters installed on the garage and a couple of leaks repaired on the house

07/28/2018

Andrew D.

We had an issue with a leak in our residential flat roof. Licitra was one of numerous companies I contacted for a diagnosis and estimate, and their diagnosis agreed with that from most other companies I talked to (our previous roof in general was in bad shape and terribly done). John was professional and courteous and everything during the process, and it seemed likely that they would have done a good job on the work. The only reason we didn't go with Licitra was that they were significantly more expensive than the other options (almost twice as much). We ended up going with a company more in the middle of the price spectrum; Licitra maybe seemed like they knew a little more what they were doing, but I'm not sure if it would have been worth the cost. (The other company's roof has been fine so far.) One difference between Licitra and the other companies I talked to is that Licitra only wanted to replace the roof; others gave me estimates for either repairing the roof or replacing it. You can argue that Licitra was pushing me for the more expensive option, but it's possible their standards are just higher and they don't want to mess with shoddy roofs. We did end up going for a full replacement instead of a repair, but it's nice to have options. Another difference is that Licitra said they would perform a torchdown process for putting down a new roof. Most other places I talked to do not actually use torches for residential roofs (instead using a self-adhesive or other cold application process), due to the potential for fire hazards. This isn't a bad thing, it's just a difference that I noticed.

Description of Work
Flat roof tear-off and replacement

11/17/2017

James B.

Professional and exactly what i wanted. I would definitely hire them again!!!!!!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Thank you for the business and the review. We are here to assist you if any future roof issues arise.

11/06/2017

Richard S.

The work was done very well and efficiently. I feel the price for the repair was quite fair and I would be glad to hire Licitra again for roof work.

Description of Work
The roof around the attachment for the electrical service to my house was repaired. It required replacing plywood, part of a joist, water and ice shield as well as shingles and thoroughly caulking the patched area.

Thank you for the local business and for taking the time to review us!

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
    Bald Eagle Masonry

For over a decade, Bald Eagle Construction has been widely known as the go-to expert for a wide variety of construction projects in Chicago and the Chicagoland area. We’re also proud to be the leader in handling City of Chicago building code violations. From taking care of fixing the issues straight through to dealing with the paperwork. For you that means you not only get the job done to our exacting specifications – you’ll also be assured that any project we start will comply fully with all Chicago Building Department regulations. 11 employees. Uses subs for specialty work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's list discount. Award winning.

104.003376
    Illinois
    unlimited license
    12/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Hanging doors, cabinets making and installation of cabinets, concrete work, windows, floors, porches, new additions, new dormers, plumbing work, electric work, painting work, metal roofing, cedar shake roofing, etc.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Licitra Roofing inc.

How is Licitra Roofing inc. overall rated?

Licitra Roofing inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Licitra Roofing inc. open?

Licitra Roofing inc. is open:

What payment options does Licitra Roofing inc. provide

Licitra Roofing inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Does Licitra Roofing inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Licitra Roofing inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Licitra Roofing inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Licitra Roofing inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Licitra Roofing inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Licitra Roofing inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Licitra Roofing inc.?

Yes, Licitra Roofing inc. offers warranties.

What services does Licitra Roofing inc. offer?

Licitra Roofing inc. offers the following services: Residential and commercial roofing, new construction, tear off & re-roofing work, roof Installation of gutters, downspouts and elbows, gutter screens, soffits and fascias, vinyl siding, architectural sheet metal work, and aluminum coatings.

Are there any services Licitra Roofing inc. does not offer?