ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

2800 S Cannonball Trl

BRISTOL, IL 60512

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home....

hardscaping (113)Patios (48)lawn & landscaping (32)decks & porches (13)masonry (10)outdoor kitchens (9)driveway pavers (8)patio enclosures (4)lawn care (2)drain pipe installation (1)leaf removal (1)lawn treatment (1)

11/16/2020

Excellent work perform by Arrowhead! Very professional, very detailed and easy to work with. Company have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Patio instilled

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

10/30/2020

Amazing craftsmen. The quality and little details definitely set them apart. We wanted to keep our old bricks for other projects, so they stacked them neatly (1,000+ bricks) along our fence. The crew worked efficiently and completed the job in 2 days. Little added touches like replacing the rotted wood behind the step, and putting in an underground drain for the downspout made the finished product...

Description of Work
Replace old patio 320sq ft

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Review for ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS - 2800 S Cannonball Trl, BRISTOL, IL - 38992049

10/01/2020

Excellent work even beyond what I expected!!! I had my paver patio, curved seating wall, and steps up to the patio door completed by Arrowhead in 2017. The work was excellent and I was very satisfied with their work. Recently, my steps were settling a little and the gaps between some stones were getting larger. It was already a year past the warranty period. I contacted Jim at Arrowhead, and he ca...

Description of Work
Repair paver steps that had begun to shift

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy that you are pleased with your project. You the customer is what makes Arrowhead great!

09/23/2020

Mark and his team at Arrowhead did an amazing job from start to finish! Mark came out and worked with us on different designs for our new paver patio and was great about working with our budget. He was extremely patient with answering questions and responding to our emails with design changes. When the work started the team was extremely thorough and took their time explaining all the steps in the...

Description of Work
Removed cedar deck and installed a large paver patio with entertainment wall and herb garden

Category decks,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS - 2800 S Cannonball Trl, BRISTOL, IL - 38895760

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We are glad that you had a great experience working with us. Your project turned out beautiful.

09/01/2020

I could not be happier with this project. I dealt directly with the owner Mark, and he was tremendously responsive during the entire process. I usually expect a reply within 24 hours, and Mark was much quicker than that. Since I had been burned by the previous contractor, I was a high maintenance client, but Mark never made me feel like one. He patiently explained my options, explained the constru...

Description of Work
We needed to replace a very poorly constructed pergola that was installed at the same time as our paver patio. The pergola posts had heaved badly (popped out of the ground by 6 inches) and in the process ruined the surrounding pavers. The patio also had some sunken spots,and some areas where the edges had sagged due to the previous contractor using sub-par materials. We opted to replace the pergola with a covered pavilion and have the patio repaired, cleaned, and sealed.

Category sunrooms,hardscaping,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Review for ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS - 2800 S Cannonball Trl, BRISTOL, IL - 38843473

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your project turned out amazing. If you need anything else please let us know.

08/14/2020

Jaime is the absolute BEST!! My HOA was so difficult to work with and he was so patient to go through several changes over 6 months before they approved the project. I think most vendors would have bailed, but Jaime was tenacious and very thoughtful. He listened to the HOA requests and drew up a sketch to meet the requirements. His crew did amazing work to create new steps and landings as well as ...

Description of Work
Add steps, flagstone landing, tune up driveway and sidewalk pavers, plant new bushes and flowers

Category decks,landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with [Member Name Removed] and Arrowhead. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/16/2020

When I started this project with Mark Dalki from Arrowhead Brick Pavers, I really did not know much about designing a patio. I showed Mark a picture of a patio that I liked. The time that Mark spent educating me on the design and the Unilock brick pavers so that I could make the best choice for my patio was amazing. He always answered my phone calls and replied to my emails with all my questions. ...

Description of Work
Patio and Firepit

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your beautiful outdoor living space. It turned out amazing. Thank you for being the best part of Arrowhead. You the customer is what makes us GREAT!

06/25/2020

Arrowhead did an absolutely amazing job on our new patio. They came in, gave us a rendering of what it would look like along with details and a quote, and we couldn't wait to get started. We were blown away with how hard these men worked! They started and completed our beautiful 500+ sq ft. paver patio with a fabulous firepit, seatwall, and pondless, natural looking waterfall in a week and their w...

Description of Work
New paver patio w/water feature and firepit

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Review for ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS - 2800 S Cannonball Trl, BRISTOL, IL - 38672259

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and we are so happy that you had a great experience working with Arrowhead. We strive to please customers such as yourself and helping them create their new paver projects!

07/10/2019

Jaime and his team (including Chuck and some really dedicated and hard working guys) did a fantastic job with our project. We had a vision of what we wanted our big backyard project to be and they made it happen. They were accurate when it came down to their start and finish times. They did very high quality work and took the time to think things through before they just laid down bricks. From the...

Description of Work
Backyard Patio/Hardscaping

Category lawn service,drain pipe,driveway pavers,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Review for ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS - 2800 S Cannonball Trl, BRISTOL, IL - 37976509

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and help you beautify your home. Everything turned out perfect!. Thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that you had a great experience with our team.

06/16/2019

After the great work done by Arrowhead Brick Pavers on our stone patio last year, we used them again this year to completely redo our driveway and walkway in the front of our house. We had another awesome experience with Arrowhead! Special thanks again to Sal for all the advice from start to finish on our project in helping us come up with the perfect design for our project. And special thanks to ...

Description of Work
Redo Driveway and Walkway

Category driveway pavers,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your experience. We hope that you are enjoying your new project!

Brick Paving, Hardscape, Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Outdoor Kitchens, Retaining Walls, Pergolas