Prusak Construction & Roofing Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since July 2008

Prusak Construction & Roofing Inc. is a family owned and operated company. We currently have offices in Tinley Park, Mokena and our main office in Bridgeview, Illinois. We are a leader in residential, commercial and industrial roofing and siding. We will take control of your project from start to finish with hardly any interruption into your daily schedule. Additional fax - (708) 422-2624. Additional DBA - Prusak Roofing Inc....

Stan's Roofing & Siding LLC

Two generations of serving the Chicago area’s home improvement needs have given Stan’s Roofing & Siding a reputation for professionalism and high quality service. Our customers are constantly referring their neighbors to us for their home improvement projects because our crews are courteous, prompt, and will work with you to ensure that you project is done quickly and professionally. We use quality products and offer great warranties. But it is the expertise and high quality service offered by our crews that have earned us such a strong reputation. No matter what your home improvement needs entail, roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, insulation and beyond, our factory-trained crews have the experience necessary to satisfy you. For over 40 years we have been the Chicagoland home improvement leader. And with younger family members growing and learning the business, we hope to continue our service to you for years to come! We are always happy to offer you a free, in-home consultation. Please give us a call today and find out how we can help you make your home more beautiful and comfortable. Let our family help your family! - See more at: http://www.stansroofingandsiding.com/about-us/#sthash.gQ6OXOUw.dpuf 8-12 employees. . cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. service fees on repairs, extra charge for after-hours service applies. license #'s: 104000201 & 105000993. also services chicagoland Additional address - 8211 133Rd St, Orland Park, IL 60462.

Gaffney Construction

Family owned and operated servicing the Chicago area, North West & South Suburbs for over 48 years! We hand pick our own employees and do NOT sub contract. Gaffney Construction, a certified contractor, will only provide you with quality work. Experts in the industry, our professional contractors provide reasonable and dependable roofing services to residential clients. Services Offered: Roofing removal Roof deck replacement Roof new installation Roof repairs Aluminum gutters Roof evaluations Custom designs Preventative roof maintenance Only top quality materials are used and we implement the latest technologies to complete all projects in a timely manner! We are licensed, bonded and insured as well as backed by the BBB (Rated as an A+ Business). All of our work is backed and guaranteed, so for a free estimate and the work you need done correct the first time saving you both time and money- Call Gaffney Construction today!

Easy Gutters

My business is a owner-operated business. I've been doing gutters for over 10 years. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

10/07/2017

They did a great job. They put on a new roof and gutters and everything was completed within the schedule they gave us. We would reccomend them to others

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/05/2017

I waited an additional week for Prusak to call back. He NEVER did. I hired another roofer and the work was done within a week. Prusak STILL hasn't returned my calls.

Description of Work
On July 26, 2017 Jim tarped our leaky roof to allow us to go out of town for 2 weeks. I paid for the tarping at the time it was done. Jim said to call when we got back to set up an appt for them to replace the roof & skylight. During the 2 weeks after we were back I left 7 messages with no return call. We stopped by their office on Aug 23, thinking maybe they had gone out of business. We met Jim and he said they were very busy and would get to it in 2-4 weeks. I called at the end of the 4 weeks and left a message asking to have a date set to do the replacement. My call was not returned.

Category roofing,skylights

08/14/2017

They were excellent! From the initial estimate through completion of the job, they explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions. Their crew was polite and cleaned up after they finished the job. They made sure I was completely satisfied and I was. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I had my roof on my home replaced

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

05/20/2017

As always they are the best. I have been using Prusak roofing since 1998, And they always come through for me . No matter how big or how small the job is.

Description of Work
replace chimney cap and check .

05/02/2017

Good. I had a bathroom exhaust fan that was going into attic and they piped it out of roof and put a vent there. They did it on there own. Finding some nails here and there but overall great

Description of Work
Roofing and vents. Solar fan installed and 15 sheets of plywood replaced

10/21/2016

We did a great deal of research before selecting Allpro for our project, and had an excellent experience working with Sonny and the rest of the team. The quality of work and attention to detail are unmatched. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Wood deck $4500

Category gutter repair

10/20/2016

If I could give a higher rating than A for Prusak Construction and Roofing I would. I called to get an estimate on a new roof for my dad. Jim was not in the office at the moment but I was told he would call me back…and he did, when they said he would. We made an appointment for him to go out and talk to my dad and provide an estimate. Jim went out as promised, provided the estimate along with guid...

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/15/2016

We met with Jim Prusak in July to get his proposal and bid. He was very thorough in his explanation of the work to be performed. He also answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We did get other bids but decided on Prusak. We picked four possible colors of roofing material and Prusak gave us locations of each to look at. This was extremely helpful in making our decision. We contacted Jim...

Description of Work
Complete tear off and re-roof of our home. Four additional roof vents were added.

05/10/2016

Prusak Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof. They include a 5-year guarantee on workmanship, unlike other roofers in the area. Jim Prusak was very accommodating and professional. We're very happy with Prusak Roofing and would recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
They completely replaced the three roofs on our tri-level.

04/03/2016

Prusak Roofing has to be the most professional and concerned company I have ever dealt with. They are HONEST most important to me . they are on time and they are very clean. I was very concerned about nails in the driveway and the owner made them clean the drive three times to make sure it was nail free.I have dealt with Prusak Before and this time is even better.I will deal with them again if I h...

Description of Work
new roof with tear off

Residential, commercial & industrial shingle roofs, coatings, inspections, siding, soffit, fascia, gutters, skylights & insulation.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Discover