24 Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

24 Heating & Cooling Inc offers heating and cooling service to residents and businesses in Chicago or other Chicagoland area. Our company is recognized for the quality of it's heating & air conditioning services in Chicago and greater Chicagoland area. We are the trusted local source for installation, repair, replacement, or troubleshooting and maintenance of furnaces (electric, gas, or propane), heat pumps, boilers, water heaters and radiators, other heating systems including baseboard heaters or radiant heating. Additional email - info@24heatingcooling.com....

Safeway Chimney Sweeps Inc

Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning has been a family owned and operated business serving the greater Chicago land area since 1984. We are fully insured and C.S.I.A. certified. Safeway Chimney Sweeps & Duct Cleaning is a full service company providing both cleaning and repairs. A 22 point safety inspection is provided with each chimney cleaning to ensure a thorough clean and adherence to the strict standards we set for our work. Also, our certified technicians are equipped to service all of your heating and air conditioning needs whether it be repair or replacement. Owner Dan Florian and his crew have been certified to perform each of the services they offer by the various industry departments. We have 12 employees. We are fully insured and certified. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks. BBB A+++ rating. Repair work and free estimates.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
Dryer Vent Wizard of Will County

Dryer Vent Wizard professionally inspects cleans repairs, alters and installs clothing dryer vents for homeowners and in commercially-owned buildings. 2 employees. We do not use subcontractors. CSIA-Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician. $49 Service and Inspection fee. $10 off any service for Angie's List Members. Local, family owned business. Additional phone number - 815-215-2090

10/23/2017

I asked the company to come to my home and give an estimate on a whole house humidifier. I was told that they don't do estimates just quote prices over the phone. It was low so I went with them. When the worker arrived, after re-scheduling 2x he told me that they unit would not work in my house. So, they company essentially wasted 2 weeks of my life. If they had come to the house with an estimate,...

Description of Work
whole house humidifier

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Ms [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. The Angie's special is specifically on American Standard Humidifier. As you mention in review, unfortunately you didn't have enough space to install it. (The Humidifier is very tiny however it couldn't fit in you space). I understand your frustration however we have no control over clients space next to the furnace. Best Regards, Bonnie

10/14/2017

They have a 24/7 emergency line. They are excellent.

Description of Work
They did a cleaning and a check. I wasn't having any problems. It was just an annual cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review! I am happy we could help with emergency repair !

09/22/2017

Great, fast service and diagnosis excellent service and guidance provided!

Description of Work
Heating system issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Customer , Thank you so much for great review ! I am glad we could help. Bonnie

07/26/2017

Workers came on time and did not complain about the work required. They did a good job. I would certainly hire them again. Price seemed very reasonable.

Description of Work
New furnace and a/c.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the great review ! Please keep us in minds witch all your HVAC needs . Best Regards, Bonnie

07/26/2017

They understood what we needed and were able to offer a good price for products and installation.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and air conditioner.

06/23/2017

I contacted 24 Heating & Cooling yesterday after hours and they explained that they'd be open again in the morning. I told the tech (on-call) that I was letting the unit defrost for the next ~18h so the unit would be thawed when they came today... The technician arrived in the window I was given. I was pleasantly surprised that it was the same technician (His name is Tim) that came to our house two years ago since I already knew he was very good at his job and took the time to explain things. He diagnosed the issue quickly and said I was a little low so he recharged the unit. He reminded me that Freon (as we've come to know it at least) will be phased out completely soon which was why the coolant was more than it was last time and that prices would likely climb over the next year and to plan ahead to replace my unit. I had spoke to him two years ago about the timing of replacing it closer to when the coolant was going to be phased out and gave me a brief refresher on what we'd discussed previously and a tentative timeline (I had asked about the best time of the year to do both units at the same time). I originally found them through one of my clients who used them so I gave them a try and I refer them to my clients/friends/neighbors any time the opportunity arises. As someone in the professional services industry, I really appreciate the attention to detail, knowledge and customer service level every time I contact them. Last but not least, the price is very reasonable as they don't advertise (that I'm aware of).

Description of Work
Our air wasn't as cold as it should be and then the air stopped altogether. I was pretty sure it was the refrigerant (they came out two years ago and told me I likely had a small leak).

04/11/2017

They were really nice. The guy was very nice. The guy came out early in the morning like he promised. We called them like at 2 in the morning. I was looking on Angie's List and found another company and I said oh my gosh these guys have been around forever. They'll be here. I called and they had a recording and they didn't get back until late in the afternoon. They said well you can make an appointment and I said no we needed you last night. And they just said sorry, no it wasn't even a sorry it was a oh ok. And I said thank you. They brushed us off really bad. These guys came and they were wonderful. They are so nice. My furnace is really old and he did tell me if you ever want to upgrade, here's what we charge. It's up to you. They've never called. They sent me an email update but they've never been pushy. As a matter of fact, I am going to call them because I am going to get an upgrade. He went to his car, got some little gadget, showed it to us, showed us the one we had on. He was very nice and he said if you don't want it, that's ok blah, blah, blah. He fixed it and he goes that will last you hopefully the winter. They were very nice, and we are going to call them. These guys are wonderful and I really like them. I am going to call them again and they even finance. It's called American Standard. That's what it says on the quote. They were wonderful. The pricing was very reasonable. They came when they said the next day. Quality was good too.

Description of Work
For the furnace, they turned down the heat for me and did maintenance. The part I don't know what he had to do to it because it's a very old furnace, over 20 something years old.

01/31/2017

They didn't call me to schedule the appointment (I received an email saying they would contact me). I called them, and it took them almost a week to call me back. The humidifier they installed doesn't seem to be very high in quality, and I can't tell a difference in the humidity in the house.

Description of Work
I needed a humidifier installed and there was a deal through Angie's list.

12/26/2016

Fantastic service...extremely knowledgable and excellent service guy made the whole thing work great. Showed up on time, determined that circuitry was correct and perfectly installed unit. Made sure it worked correctly. Highly recommended and will use them as my go-to HVAC company from now on.

Description of Work
Install of whole house humidifier with Angies List coupon...

12/22/2016

I cannot speak more highly of the team at 24 heating. My furnace decided to go out during the coldest weather of the season leaving me little time to find a solution. I called 24 Heating and Bonnie was so nice over the phone. She sent her guys over the same day to check out my layout and provide a quote on one of their busiest days. Given that I had no heat, they even made room in their schedule to come the next morning and install a new furnace so I didn't have to go one more day with no heat. I would highly recommend 24 heating and look forward to using them for regular maintenance in the future.

Description of Work
New furnace replacement

Category heating & cooling contractor

Residential & Commercial Sales, Installation, & Repair - Heating, Cooling, Furnace, Air Conditioners & HVAC.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available