24 Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

9008 S Oketo Ave

Bridgeview, IL 60455

24 Heating & Cooling Inc offers heating and cooling service to residents and businesses in Chicago or other Chicagoland area. Our company is recognized for the quality of it's heating & air conditioning services in Chicago and greater Chicagoland area. We are the trusted local source for

10/23/2017

Katy M.

I asked the company to come to my home and give an estimate on a whole house humidifier. I was told that they don't do estimates just quote prices over the phone. It was low so I went with them. When the worker arrived, after re-scheduling 2x he told me that they unit would not work in my house. So, they company essentially wasted 2 weeks of my life. If they had come to the house with an estimate, we would have learned this earlier. I went with another company that gave me an in-person estimate.

Description of Work
whole house humidifier

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Ms [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. The Angie's special is specifically on American Standard Humidifier. As you mention in review, unfortunately you didn't have enough space to install it. (The Humidifier is very tiny however it couldn't fit in you space). I understand your frustration however we have no control over clients space next to the furnace. Best Regards, Bonnie

10/14/2017

Joan C.

They have a 24/7 emergency line. They are excellent.

Description of Work
They did a cleaning and a check. I wasn't having any problems. It was just an annual cleaning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review! I am happy we could help with emergency repair !

09/22/2017

Thomas S.

Great, fast service and diagnosis excellent service and guidance provided!

Description of Work
Heating system issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear Customer , Thank you so much for great review ! I am glad we could help. Bonnie

07/26/2017

Robin T.

Workers came on time and did not complain about the work required. They did a good job. I would certainly hire them again. Price seemed very reasonable.

Description of Work
New furnace and a/c.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the great review ! Please keep us in minds witch all your HVAC needs . Best Regards, Bonnie

07/26/2017

Sara R.

They understood what we needed and were able to offer a good price for products and installation.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and air conditioner.

06/23/2017

Robert W.

I contacted 24 Heating & Cooling yesterday after hours and they explained that they'd be open again in the morning. I told the tech (on-call) that I was letting the unit defrost for the next ~18h so the unit would be thawed when they came today... The technician arrived in the window I was given. I was pleasantly surprised that it was the same technician (His name is Tim) that came to our house two years ago since I already knew he was very good at his job and took the time to explain things. He diagnosed the issue quickly and said I was a little low so he recharged the unit. He reminded me that Freon (as we've come to know it at least) will be phased out completely soon which was why the coolant was more than it was last time and that prices would likely climb over the next year and to plan ahead to replace my unit. I had spoke to him two years ago about the timing of replacing it closer to when the coolant was going to be phased out and gave me a brief refresher on what we'd discussed previously and a tentative timeline (I had asked about the best time of the year to do both units at the same time). I originally found them through one of my clients who used them so I gave them a try and I refer them to my clients/friends/neighbors any time the opportunity arises. As someone in the professional services industry, I really appreciate the attention to detail, knowledge and customer service level every time I contact them. Last but not least, the price is very reasonable as they don't advertise (that I'm aware of).

Description of Work
Our air wasn't as cold as it should be and then the air stopped altogether. I was pretty sure it was the refrigerant (they came out two years ago and told me I likely had a small leak).

04/11/2017

Maria L.

They were really nice. The guy was very nice. The guy came out early in the morning like he promised. We called them like at 2 in the morning. I was looking on Angie's List and found another company and I said oh my gosh these guys have been around forever. They'll be here. I called and they had a recording and they didn't get back until late in the afternoon. They said well you can make an appointment and I said no we needed you last night. And they just said sorry, no it wasn't even a sorry it was a oh ok. And I said thank you. They brushed us off really bad. These guys came and they were wonderful. They are so nice. My furnace is really old and he did tell me if you ever want to upgrade, here's what we charge. It's up to you. They've never called. They sent me an email update but they've never been pushy. As a matter of fact, I am going to call them because I am going to get an upgrade. He went to his car, got some little gadget, showed it to us, showed us the one we had on. He was very nice and he said if you don't want it, that's ok blah, blah, blah. He fixed it and he goes that will last you hopefully the winter. They were very nice, and we are going to call them. These guys are wonderful and I really like them. I am going to call them again and they even finance. It's called American Standard. That's what it says on the quote. They were wonderful. The pricing was very reasonable. They came when they said the next day. Quality was good too.

Description of Work
For the furnace, they turned down the heat for me and did maintenance. The part I don't know what he had to do to it because it's a very old furnace, over 20 something years old.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! I am glad we could delivery you great experience and excellent customer service !

01/31/2017

Caroline K.

They didn't call me to schedule the appointment (I received an email saying they would contact me). I called them, and it took them almost a week to call me back. The humidifier they installed doesn't seem to be very high in quality, and I can't tell a difference in the humidity in the house.

Description of Work
I needed a humidifier installed and there was a deal through Angie's list.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback ! Customer Satisfaction is extremely important to me as a family owned and operated company for over 17 years. I take great pride in providing the best service possible. We can always improve and learn from our customer's feedback. I do apologies for any delays with scheduling the installation of the Humidifier. You have purchased and got installed American Standard Humidifier , which is one of the best product on the market. I am very sorry it feels it isn't high quality. Bonnie

12/26/2016

GEORGE K.

Fantastic service...extremely knowledgable and excellent service guy made the whole thing work great. Showed up on time, determined that circuitry was correct and perfectly installed unit. Made sure it worked correctly. Highly recommended and will use them as my go-to HVAC company from now on.

Description of Work
Install of whole house humidifier with Angies List coupon...

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you ! Our company works hard to deliver excellent customer service !

12/22/2016

Eric E.

I cannot speak more highly of the team at 24 heating. My furnace decided to go out during the coldest weather of the season leaving me little time to find a solution. I called 24 Heating and Bonnie was so nice over the phone. She sent her guys over the same day to check out my layout and provide a quote on one of their busiest days. Given that I had no heat, they even made room in their schedule to come the next morning and install a new furnace so I didn't have to go one more day with no heat. I would highly recommend 24 heating and look forward to using them for regular maintenance in the future.

Description of Work
New furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for great review ,I'm glad we could help! We would appreciate every single referral to your friends and family. Bonnie

11/22/2016

Maria L.

I had called another 24/7 you have advertised on your list and they weren't very helpful . 'these guys did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I called them on a Saturday night (12:30 am) he didn't have anyone but assured me he'd be there in the morning. Jerry kept his word. He came and fixed our very old furnace. My husband and I really like his service. Very professional and very nice. We will be hiring him again to install a new AC/HEATHER system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review ! Please keep us in minds with your future HVAC needs.

11/14/2016

Mia N.

It went okay, the whole house humidifier didn't solve our dry air problem like we hoped. 24 heating and cooling did their best to resolve and explain the issues.

Description of Work
Whole house humidifier installed

03/25/2016

Paul S.

We scheduled an 8am appointment to fix our thermostat. The connection seemed to be shorting out, so we were losing heat on one of the coldest weeks of the winter. The technician called to let us know he would be about 15 minutes late, but arrived right when he said he would. He checked the connections in the thermostat itself, then went into the furnace. He fixed the wiring so the furnace was working again. He also checked to make sure the ducts were clean and noted that our humidifer was not correctly connected and fixed that too. It was about an hour worth of work and he made sure that every possible problem was taken care of. I would definitely recommend 24/7 for anyone in the area who needs HVAC work.

Description of Work
The connection between our thermostat and furnace was shorting out. They came, fixed it, and checked out the rest of the system as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm glad we could help [Member Name Removed]! We always appreciate referrals to your friends or family. Bonnie with 24 heating & Cooling INC

03/16/2016

Kathryn V.

They have been out here several times. They are reasonable. They are relatively responsive. They are pretty professional. For all heating and cooling places, I feel like I have never had the best experience with any of them. They were the best ones I have had.

Description of Work
We have used 24 Heating & Cooling. They were doing general service for our furnace and removed a boiler.

12/26/2015

Ryan S.

Our furnace went out and with weather dropping into the 30s in October they were able to come out on a Saturday to make sure we had heat. They showed up on time and cleaned up following. Did everything they said with the estimate. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a 21 year old furnace with an American Standard 60,000 BTU 95% efficient 2 stage furnace. Also installed a an American Standard Humidifier.

Thank you for your business ,we appreciate you review! Regards, Bonnie

12/03/2015

Nancy R.

Highly satisfied. I will recommend this company to all friends and relatives. I am so happy that I will note this company on my facebook page.

Description of Work
Peerless boiler problems. Jarek spotted the dangerous problems. Cleaned and repaired furnace. Cleaned and repaired thermostat. Recommended replacing leaky valve. (That I gladly ordered) Insisted on sweeping up dust and rust. I now feel safe. I would highly recommend this company to all seniors.

11/11/2015

Diane C.

Excellent! Punctual, professional, knowledgeable. Very happy with this company!

Description of Work
Cleaned and tuned my furnace!

08/04/2015

Robert W.

The technician showed me why I was getting reduced cooling efficiency (the fins on the AC unit were caked with dust, whoops, my bad) and performed a cleaning of my unit. He also tested my unit to show I had a slow leak and I needed some coolant. He explained that the leak must be small (and I agreed) since I'd never had my unit serviced in the five years I'd owned the home. Ultimately I only needed a bit more than a pound of coolant. This is my second time I've used them and both times, I had the same Technician who was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
AC Check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you (Removed members personal information) for great review! Additionally, thank you for using us for you hvac, I am truly happy we gave exclelent service both times. Bonnie

07/24/2015

Cathy C.

II do not live in their core service area. While I could find other companies close to me to check out my AC which was blowing air but no cooling, I opted to call 24 Heating & Cooling due to Mr Jarek's excellent annual cleaning work for my other property in their service area a couple of months earlier. However, after the 2nd experience in my own home, I know that I will NEVER use this company EVER again! First of all, because I do not live within their core service area, they would promise an appointment date and call to change, not once, not twice, but quite a few times. Very frustrating. When they did come, unfortunately, my Property Mgmt messed up so that they could not get to the Condo roof top to do their work. Here went service call #1. After a few more reschedules, they sent a young technician. He was either totally clueless or was instructed to just cheap me into buying either a new Compressor unit or a new AC using R410A completely! After many phone calls with his company, he first told me that I needed Freon and quoted me a $310 price tag (3lb Freon at $65/lb + Labor Charge). However, he could not force the freon into my unit. So again after quite some phone calls with his company, he explained to me that my compressor unit was bad. Then again many phone calls with his company back and forth and they would not quote me a price. So after almost 2 hours, he left and I was charged 2 service calls at $55 each. At the recommendation of a friend, I hired AirSys in Lisle who is also outside my area. What a night and day difference! Within the hour, the technician diagnosed and fixed the problem!!!. All that I needed was a Run Capacitor!!! Within that hour, he not only wrote me a detail invoice with everything he did, explained to me how he went about diagnosing, he also told me this is a common problem. So there you have it. When I say 24 Heating & Cooling Technician was either clueless or was trying to cheap me, I have my proof!!!

Description of Work
It was a service call. The young technician totally misdiagnosed my AC problem, either purposely to cheap me or out of total incompetency!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

As you said we gave you excellent service at your OWN HOUS before.. This time it was RENTAL CONDOMMINIUM. The place has high requirements regarding paper work –we had to fax Association couple of papers before we could set appointment (that delayed the appointment). Additionally, it was very hard to arrange appointment because owner needs to be there present and association rep needs to be there with keys to give us access to a roof. OWNER of the place gave us just ONE HOUER window frame (which is extremely hard to arrange when comes to HVAC repairs. We always give 2-3 hours of window time). July 8th we came to the service- It was confirmed with the owner and association (Association has the key) Even though it was confirm with Kathy, association rep when my technician came they DIDN’T HAVE THE KEY TO THE ROOF (!) DUE TO NO ACCESS TO THE ROOFTOP We COULDN'T PERFORM THE SERVICE. Charge $ 55.00 for service call. We have to came back second time. Another set of arrangement with owner and association rep. My technician came in, spent 3 hours along with waiting time for owner, who was late and association rep. The owner was very upset and demanding. $ 55.00.

06/01/2015

Samuel D.

They were prompt and the technicians were wonderful. Excellent service! I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned and checked our A/C, installed humidifier, and completed duct work.

05/05/2015

Cathy C.

This is a rental condo Heat/Cool combination unit. The AC drain pipe gets clogged up easily. Mr Jarek did a super job that my tenant, who NEVER said anything about any work done in the condo, called me right after the job was done today. She said "none of the other guys every did as thorough or nice job as Mr Jarek". For such clean up, many would just do the basic or superficial and leave. But Mr Jarek stayed for a full hour to ensure everything was done right. Cudos to Mr Jarek. 24 Heating and Cooling will be my go to company for all future Furnace/AC work!

Description of Work
AC tune up. I bought an Angies deal for $39.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [Removed Member Name], I am very happy we could help you out with your A/C system. We do mainly receive the work based on customer’s referrals so I truly appreciate every referral! We will keep working on delivery best HVAC Service! Regards, Bonnie

04/28/2015

Dung N.

Prompt and on time for the install. The technician was professional and did a quick and thorough job of mounting the unit to the furnace.

Description of Work
Install a furnace humidifier.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you (removed member name) for the review we appreciate your business wit our company, if there is anything else that we can assist you with please call us or e-mail us Thank you Sam

03/31/2015

Geoffrey A.

Very well. Advised on proper operation of umidifier

Description of Work
Checked furnace, thermostate and cleaned furnace blower. Checked operation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for your review we appreciate it very much, if there is anything that you your family and your friends need please get in touch with our company 24Heating&Cooling 708-229-2293 Sam

03/21/2015

Ernest D.

The installation went well, however I should have probably ordered a different type/size of humidifier for my home, but I'm not sure if this was an option based on the promotional deal. All in all the purchased equipment performs as intended, I should have probably done some additional research to see what other options were available prior to moving forward with this style.

Description of Work
Replaced and re-wired humidifier.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for your business with 24Heating&Cooling, we appreciate the review and are looking forward to assist you in the future Sam

02/23/2015

Adrian L D.

Excellent. David was very thorough, briefly met with us, and completed the furnace, humidifier, and vent work.

Description of Work
Cleaning of furnace, remove humidifier, attached a new vent, He provided recommendations for the future, which we will take under consideration.

Besco Air Inc

For over 30 years we have been committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction, and that commitment has been the foundation of our success. We source nothing but the finest in state-of-the-art heating, cooling, and air purification products, and our licensed technicians provide impeccable workmanship in the field.

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Founded in 2002 from a small office in Naperville, IL, Mr. Duct was born with a singular mission in mind: to improve the indoor air quality for the Greater Chicagoland community. Committed to doing so with both integrity and quality, owner Keith Thompson quickly hired his first three employees and gained NADCA certification—the industry’s most thorough set of standards for HVAC inspection, cleaning and restoration services. After answering the call to improve thousands of homes and businesses’ indoor air quality, Mr. Duct experienced explosive growth: first relocating to a larger office in Lisle, IL and then establishing seven additional offices to ensure outstanding service for both Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. We’ve been privileged to serve Chicagoland for 20+ years and we firmly believe our approach is what sets us apart: Upfront and honest pricing during the quote process Superior ventilation cleaning, HVAC installation and HVAC repair from highly certified technicians White glove customer service every single step of the way Our team continues to grow to this day, with a staff of 50 specializing in residential, commercial and industrial HVAC services. Whether you need a vent, furnace or air conditioner maintenance check, cleaning, repair or installation, you can always be sure of one thing: we’ll take care of all your heating and cooling needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers Coupon

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Sales, Installation, & Repair - Heating, Cooling, Furnace, Air Conditioners & HVAC.