Suburban Window Fashions Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

286 Seneca Way

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Please call for more details.

Full service window treatment company from whole house installations to 1 window repairs. "FREE ESTIMATES" Some of the brands we offer; Hunter Douglas, Graber, Bali, Norman Shutters, Mechoshade, etc... Deal directly with the owner who has been in the window treatment business for over 15 years. Suburban Window Fashions Inc is your one-stop source for all your interior design and home décor needs, including custom window shades, shutters, draperies, curtains and more. Here you will find a wide variety of Hunter Douglas window fashions, including customer favorites such as Duette® Honeycomb Shades, Silhouette® Window Shadings, and Luminette® Privacy Sheers, and hundreds of choices for color, texture, fabric and function. Choosing the right window solution can be very complex. Our experienced design professionals will work with you to find a solution that looks great and provides the privacy and light control you need. Once you’ve made your selection, our measuring and installation experts will come to your home to ensure a perfect fit for your new window coverings. Our distinctive services are all provided with a local flair since we're independently owned and operated. Give us a call today to get started!...

window treatment (143)window replacement (16)window tinting (1)

07/06/2021

Everything was great! Doug is a very nice guy, knowledgable, had some good suggestions, that we took and are very happy with the results. I would recommend anybody to use Suburban Window Fashions. Thanks, Doug! We're very pleased. 5 Stars!!

Description of Work
We had 14 window treatments installed.

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/06/2021

Good price, very happy with the blinds installed one month ago. Timely, punctual. The new blinds are great, and Doug quickly narrowed our choices to the right product, no pushing of high end items we didn't want or need. Installation was orderly and efficient.

Description of Work
Blinds for all the windows in our home.

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/07/2021

I needed new shades for my toddlers bedroom. Mr Johnson arrived with a broad selection of samples. I liked the materials so much I decided to replace my living room and master bedroom shades as well. I selected Hunter Douglas Soft Touch motorized shades. Lead time of several weeks was acceptable with updates on progress provided by text. On installation day Mr. Johnson arrived on time. Installatio...

Description of Work
Window Shades

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Review for Suburban Window Fashions Inc - 286 Seneca Way, Bolingbrook, IL - 39283774

10/12/2020

A wonderful job, the gentlemen came out and measured and offered many choices we ordered all materials from him and then he came out and installed all to our specifications. Great job, wife is very pleased. Also he made very valuable suggestions.

Description of Work
Shade purchase and installation

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/24/2020

This is a corrected review. The previous review was sent in error. The job went great. Doug was very cordial and professional. He responded to my request promptly, so I could get the job done. I would definitely use his services again should the need arise. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Installations of pleated shades

Category window tinting,window treatments

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your review, I greatly appreciate it. Best Regards, Doug Johnson

09/30/2019

Another great experience and beautiful window coverings! My husband and I were extremely pleased with the window coverings in our study and great room supplied earlier in the year by Doug of Suburban Window Fashions. So we decided to also replace old blinds in the kitchen eating area with beautiful new white Normans louvered shutters. We also chose a Hunter Douglas Duette Power honeycomb top-down/...

Description of Work
Window coverings for kitchen nook and master bedroom

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

Review for Suburban Window Fashions Inc - 286 Seneca Way, Bolingbrook, IL - 38142705

Thank You Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing business with the both of you again.

09/18/2019

The experience with Suburban could not have been more fulfilling. The estimate was accurate and fair, and the service was performed in a timely and professional manner. The blinds dramatically enhance the appearance of my home. At the conclusion of the installation, I regretted I did not have more work to offer Doug. It would shock me to discover there is a better window treatment service. Suburba...

Description of Work
I needed to replace blinds throughout my house.

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/09/2019

My husband and I had recently moved from California to Illinois and needed new window coverings for our townhome. We chose Suburban Window Fashions because of their very positive reviews. And Doug exceeded all expectations. I knew I wanted grommet drape panels to cover out great room windows that already had blinds. Doug supplied many sample books of fabric colors and textures as well as showed me...

Description of Work
Window coverings for great room windows, deck slider door and large study window

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Review for Suburban Window Fashions Inc - 286 Seneca Way, Bolingbrook, IL - 38142631

07/31/2019

A great experience! Doug's awesome and I would definitely hire him again. The entire process, from choosing the blinds to getting them installed, was easy as could be. The new blinds look great and are a major improvement over our old window treatments. Doug noticed a manufacturer error on one of the blinds and made sure they corrected it. I might've been able to live with the error, but he said h...

Description of Work
Blinds installed in four rooms

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

04/28/2019

This was my first experience using Angies list and I have to say all went better than I ever expected. We needed blinds for our new sunroom and Suburban Window Fashions was perfect. Doug returned my calls immediately, brought the samples to my home and in a few weeks came back to install my new window treatments. Doug also cleaned up the garbage and cut up all the packaging. I would highly recomme...

Description of Work
Blinds for my new sunroom

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Shop-At-Home Window Treatment, Blinds, Shades &Shutters, Drapery and Installation & Measuring, Blind Repair, window tinting

Blind Cleaning