MODERN CARPET & FURNITURE CLEANING

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2010

Modern Carpet Cleaning has been providing excellent service to our commercial and residential customers since 1974. We are family owned an operated. We offer a variety of payment options to meet our customer's needs including checks, invoicing and credit....

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. Is uniquely positioned. We mostly employ “Prior Service” Military Veterans, as Our Primary IICRC CERTIFIED Restoration Technicians. WHY ? Because we strongly believe that veterans posses “Distinctive” and “Impeccable,” Strong Work and Service Ethics, Integrity, Honesty, and Highest levels of Professionalism and Respect. These qualities are of priceless value to their own workplace associates, and especially to our valued customers. {OUR MISSION} Is to ensure the long term success of our company through creating (a) Happy and Satisfied Customers. (b) Greater Customer Experience. (c) Cleanliness and Promptness. (d) Respect and Transparent Honesty. (e) The belief in going the extra mile for our valued customers. And lastly, to Improve our customers lives with Cleanliness-Focused by staying engaged.

Offers by Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. on Angi
Martin Cleans

Martin’s Cleaning Services is here to provide a clean, healthy, living environment for your home. Carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning is just some of the services we provide. We offer truck mounted steam cleaning services for our customers. Allow my 15 years of experience to do the cleaning for you. Call now for more info.

Offers by Martin Cleans	 on Angi

06/20/2018

Natalie M.

Excellent job; reasonable rates; would use again / recommend; used Pat Cantore, owner from Aurora.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and carpet repair (separate dates)

Category carpet cleaners

10/13/2016

Sheila H.

This is a repeat of what I just mentioned in what the provider did. It went very well. The carpeting was cleaned professionally and he did exactly what I asked. Today I am putting things back in the rooms and it looks fantastic!! All the stains that I used to have are gone and that was one of my main concerns plus the regular dirt that 2 years have accumulated on my light colored carpeting. He had paper booties on his shoes. He wiped everything down and left my floors dry. (it was a day that was pouring rain). He also left my furniture in good positions to allow the carpeting to dry. He informed exactly what he did. Definitely I would recommend Pat Cantore from Modern Carpet to do your carpet cleaning. I will have him back!!

Description of Work
I had 2 rooms of carpeting cleaned. I have used Pat Cantore from Modern Carpet in the past and both times I have been very pleased. My light colored beige rugs look nice and clean - he kept the floors dry (which was difficult since it was a very rainy day). Everything was done very professional and he did the job efficiently and in a very reasonable amount of time. He also put styrofoam or pieces of plastic under the furniture that had to remain in the rooms. This will protect the carpeting from any transfer stains from the furniture. W

Category carpet cleaners

MODERN CARPET & FURNITURE CLEANING

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2010

101 Royce Rd.

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Commercial & residential carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning & water/flood restoration. We utilize truck mounted equipment. All of our cleaning solutions are 100% biodegradable, kid & pet friendly. We offer a variety of cleaning packages to meet our commercial and residential customer's needs.

High end oriental rugs.