Affordable Construction Solutions Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2013

Affordable Construction Solutions Inc. provides clients with an honest, knowledgeable, experienced resource for their Construction, Remodeling and Maintenance needs. ACSI (Affordable Construction Solutions Inc.) has a long and proud history in many types of construction projects. Having serviced clients for over 30 years in the Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Residential sectors we have a deep history of completing projects ranging from a few hundred dollars to over 5 million. Our clients have always received the same great service regardless of their project size....

Coast to Coast Masonry Group Inc

Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfaction.

Prime Time Painting

Prime Time Painting is a family owned and operated, fully insured painting contractor headquartered in St. Charles, Illinois. Well into our second decade of professional service and craftsmanship, we are highly versed in the professional techniques of the painting industry. Prime Time Painting is a full-service painting contractor fully capable of handling any aspect of interior or exterior house painting. We hire only the most highly skilled painting professionals. It is through our commitment to the continuous improvement of our people and professional practices that we have become the Suburban Chicago leader in residential and commercial painting. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction for every project regardless of size and scope of the job.

Prizm Decorating, Inc.

Prizm Decorating, Inc., in New Lenox, IL, is the area's premier painting specialist serving Bolingbrook, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox and surrounding areas since 1992. With over 35 years of experience, we specialize in interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, wood staining, decks, fences and more. For your next painting project, contact Prizm Decorating, Inc. in New Lenox.

07/09/2013

I was very impressed how Chris Stevens (president) ran his company. He and his crew are very professional, know how to do their jobs. They make sure everything is done the right way at affordable prices. You can see that pride goes into their work. I will be calling him to do more work in the near future. And I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Affordable Construction Solutions, Inc. to all my friends and family a...

Description of Work
All the walls in the entire house needed to be repaired and painted, ceiling fan lights installed in both bedrooms, kitchen, foyer, and both bathrooms old flooring removed and ceramic tiles installed, kitchen cabinets doors replaced with white oak doors stained to match existing cabinets, granite counter top installed, new hanging light fixtures installed, installed new appliances, garage was insulated with finished walls, added electrical outlets, storage added with lights and a pulled down ladder and garage floor completely finished with epoxy paint kit, the backyard completely landscaped, painted outside louvers, garage door, windows resealed, cement ledges completely repaired and cleaned, step landing treated with special material and driveway was seal coated.

Category contractors,electrician,landscaping

05/10/2013

The services were very professional. I received a written professionally typed quote with the entire scope of the work. The estimate was very detailed. He showed up when he was supposed to and performed the job to my satisfaction. Chris honored the estimate and did not nickle and dime me for more money. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Chris, fixed, repaired a gated fence. He also installed some drywall.

Category contractors,fencing

04/23/2013

I researched and had 3 estimates. Chris, the owner, not only quickly responded on my 1st call. He came out that same afternoon, and the following day, I had a quote waiting for me, with a phone call telling me the quote was ready for me. Chris walked me through the quote and gave me options of different types of paints, with his recommendation on the best solution. He took the extra step and calle...

Description of Work
New cedar fence that surrounded back yard. Hand Power wash and hand painted stain.

Category fencing,pressure washing,house painters

03/17/2013

It went very well. Chris knew exactly what he was doing and did a great job.

Description of Work
Chris did a great job installing a garbage disposal in my home. I was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism.

Category contractors

Residential and commercial general contracting, consulting, construction management, remodeling, carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, masonry.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal