Affordable Construction Solutions Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2013

401 Cumberland Ln

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Affordable Construction Solutions Inc. provides clients with an honest, knowledgeable, experienced resource for their Construction, Remodeling and Maintenance needs. ACSI (Affordable Construction Solutions Inc.) has a long and proud history in many types of construction projects. Having serviced

07/09/2013

Barbara N.

I was very impressed how Chris Stevens (president) ran his company. He and his crew are very professional, know how to do their jobs. They make sure everything is done the right way at affordable prices. You can see that pride goes into their work. I will be calling him to do more work in the near future. And I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Affordable Construction Solutions, Inc. to all my friends and family and anyone who needs work to call Chris Stevens with Affordable Construction Solutions, Inc. They will be very happy that they did call him. If you need him for any other services, he contacts you back immediately.

Description of Work
All the walls in the entire house needed to be repaired and painted, ceiling fan lights installed in both bedrooms, kitchen, foyer, and both bathrooms old flooring removed and ceramic tiles installed, kitchen cabinets doors replaced with white oak doors stained to match existing cabinets, granite counter top installed, new hanging light fixtures installed, installed new appliances, garage was insulated with finished walls, added electrical outlets, storage added with lights and a pulled down ladder and garage floor completely finished with epoxy paint kit, the backyard completely landscaped, painted outside louvers, garage door, windows resealed, cement ledges completely repaired and cleaned, step landing treated with special material and driveway was seal coated.

Category contractors, electrician, landscaping

05/10/2013

Anita K.

The services were very professional. I received a written professionally typed quote with the entire scope of the work. The estimate was very detailed. He showed up when he was supposed to and performed the job to my satisfaction. Chris honored the estimate and did not nickle and dime me for more money. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Chris, fixed, repaired a gated fence. He also installed some drywall.

Category contractors, fencing

04/23/2013

Cathy N.

I researched and had 3 estimates. Chris, the owner, not only quickly responded on my 1st call. He came out that same afternoon, and the following day, I had a quote waiting for me, with a phone call telling me the quote was ready for me. Chris walked me through the quote and gave me options of different types of paints, with his recommendation on the best solution. He took the extra step and called the manufacture of the paint, and also got a 15 year guarantee on the paint. I trusted Chris and his team to come and go at there time frame in getting the work accomplished. Chris told me when he would be on-site, how long he would be there, and when to expect completion. Every step of the process was accomplished to his direction, and professional perfection. The final invoice not only included, the invoice, but before and after pictures of the fence, as well as a disk that has the pictures, the paint, the UPC code, so I can quickly call the manufacture of the paint to invoke my warranty on the paint. Chris went above and beyond my imagination for quality of the entire process, with constant immediate communication. The final work product is impecable! I would highly recommed Afordable Construction Solutions, and in fact, have hired them again to now paint the outside of my home.

Description of Work
New cedar fence that surrounded back yard. Hand Power wash and hand painted stain.

Category fencing, pressure washing, house painters

03/17/2013

Michael S.

It went very well. Chris knew exactly what he was doing and did a great job.

Description of Work
Chris did a great job installing a garbage disposal in my home. I was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism.

Category contractors

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

Horacio's Precision Landscaping

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Coast to Coast Masonry Group Inc

Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfaction.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Residential and commercial general contracting, consulting, construction management, remodeling, carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, masonry.