Prime Tree Care, Inc.

Founded undefined • With Angi since January 2020

Does trying to take care of your trees leave you stumped? Maybe you don't have the time or equipment to handle routine maintenance. Don't worry, Prime Tree Care, Inc. is here to take care of all your tree needs. We're an experienced tree service company based Blue Island, IL. We have the knowledge

tree service (8)

09/21/2022

Jeff H.

They were at my neighbors house removing tree stumps one was near my fence and the machine operator kept hitting my fence with the machine. When I came out to ask him to stop he got real smart with me . It was not until my neighbor came out that he shut up and stopped! WATCH OUT FOR DAMAGE DONE BY THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEIR WORKERS DO NOT CARE !!!!!

Description of Work
Stump Removal

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

06/15/2022

Sean O.

Made an appointment for a tree trimming estimate and they did not show or call.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

Correct, the appointment was confirmed but we failed to schedule. We apologize for the inconvenience.

02/25/2022

Joel F.

These guys made a 9 am appointment with us. Then, they did not show up. And they didn’t call to cancel. Nor call to change time. Nor call to explain their non showing. DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE! HIGHLY UNRELIABLE.

Description of Work
diseased tree treated & trees maintained

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

Hello, I have addressed the issue via email. Elmhurst is not in our service area. I apologize for the inconvenience.

11/19/2021

Oscar G.

Over two different occasions they cut down trees and/or removed the stumps. On both occasions they visited my house and gave me estimates and returned within two-three days to remove the trees. Alex was timely in responding to my voice mails and both times he had his crew visit to give me estimates. The prices were reasonable. The first occasion on 10/2021 was to trim the right side of my neighbors 30 foot white birch tree that has three huge branches. One which grew toward my master bedroom on the 2nd level across the property line. With high winds the branch would almost scrape my bedroom windows. The house area good 40 feet apart. I did not need that branch to break and crash the side of my house. They trimmed that branch back past the property line. Also, trimmed another of my neighbor's tree at the backyard fence that was overhanging on my property. They also cut down a dying 12 foot tree on the north side of my house near the dining room window. They job took about 1.5 hours with a good clean up. I called them back in 11/2021 to cut down/stump removal of three 7 foot evergreen trees in my backyard that were blocking the view of the exterior mounted camera of my patio door. They, also removed the stump of tree that had been cut previously. A good cleanup was again followed. The cost of the first occasion was $560. The second ocassion was $300. I would use again, as I did.

Description of Work
On two different occasions they cut down trees.

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

02/26/2021

Donald D.

I had a large tree and bushes removed. I also had two trees trimmed. They did an excellent job, very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them for any tree service work you need done. I had some specific instructions and they followed all of them. Their team work together very well. They were conscientious of my property as well as each other’s safety. Job well done!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Anthony E.

I had five trees cut down in one day. They work fast and efficiently will.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Lori L.

The response from Alex was immediate when I called, the job was assessed the same day and I received an email proposal by the end of the day. His crew was there on time, did a great job and was very professional and courteous. All debris was removed from the job site. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Ingrid V.

Great and fast and nice clean up

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Open All Day

Website

estimates@primetreecare.com

10% discount after receiving proposal

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Prime Tree Care, Inc.

How is Prime Tree Care, Inc. overall rated?

Prime Tree Care, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Prime Tree Care, Inc. open?

Prime Tree Care, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Prime Tree Care, Inc. provide

Prime Tree Care, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Prime Tree Care, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Prime Tree Care, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Prime Tree Care, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Prime Tree Care, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Prime Tree Care, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Prime Tree Care, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Prime Tree Care, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Prime Tree Care, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Prime Tree Care, Inc.?

No, Prime Tree Care, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Prime Tree Care, Inc. offer?

Prime Tree Care, Inc. offers the following services: Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Trimming, Storm Damage Clearing