ABC CLIMATE CONTROL

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

13636 Western Ave

Blue Island, IL 60406

For the past 16 years, ABC Climate Controls Inc. has been offering the most complete line of heating and cooling systems. All designed to work together to provide dependable comfort and energy savings, in the Chicago-land and surrounding areas. ABC Climate Controls Inc. is a business based on trust and we remain true to our founding values of quality, honesty and hard work....

08/07/2019

Elana T.

As a result of a cleaning of the furnace and HVAC system and subsquent diagnosis and quote from another contractor, I called Henry of ABC Climate Controls, Inc. to find out if a Gorilla Cage I had ordered would fit a new unit. He came out with his crew member Gus, looked at what was currently installed, and both showed and explained to me exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done. The quote he gave me was exceptional in that it included the Gorilla Cage and its installation as part of the quote. They began the work that very afternoon, and by 4:00 p.m. the next day (a Friday!), everything was installed. Henry and his crew were polite, friendly, super knowledgeable, and uber-professional, and I feel absolutely certain that I have received the best possible service!

Description of Work
Furnace/HVAC System

06/25/2018

Tanisha M.

They arrived on time and were very professional. They were thorough and explained all of the steps they were taking to install our air conditioning unit. Once they were finished completing the service they brought me all of the instructions for my unit and explained to me what they were for. In addition, my condenser was changed as a complement. Overall my experience was great. The members of the team were respectful and although they are somewhat pricey they are worth the money because of the quality of their service. I feel confident in using this company in the future,

Description of Work
Installation of A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for sharing your pleasant experience with our company, we welcome feedback from all of our clients and we look forward to supplying your future hvac needs...

02/15/2018

Gloria M.

My experience with ABC Climate Controls INC. went very well. This company is courteous and very professional.I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
My furnace needed service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your positive feedback in regard to the service that was provided to you by ABC Climate Controls...

01/30/2018

Charles P J.

Like clockwork, Henry Martinez knew what the problem was and how to get it resolved IMMEDIATELY! Very happy with his knowledge and professionalism. Inge', the office manager, was very personable and knowledgeable. Overall, a very good experience...When I need repairs or new service, guess who I'm going to call....and it ain't Ghostbusters! It'll be ABC!!!

Description of Work
I had my inducer repaired

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for sharing your experience and allowing ABC Climate Controls Inc. to assist in satisfying your heating needs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated..

07/22/2017

Robert P.

Technician took some pictures, opened up my A/C unit, diagnosed the problem and fixed the leak. . Gus was terrific to work with and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
A/C leak and overall check of condenser.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

ABC Climate Controls Inc. would like to Thank You for allowing us to address your cooling issue..Your feedback is greatly appreciated..

05/30/2017

Theresa Y.

Great! My house is cool, and I am truly grateful for the services performed installing my ac unit.

Description of Work
AC unit and cage installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for allowing ABC Climate Controls Inc. the opportunity to satisfy your air conditioning needs..Your feedback is greatly appreciated..

03/09/2017

Jared B.

ABC Climate was timely, dependable, and provided great customer service. They provided great service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Change blower motor on a Carrier furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

ABC Climate Controls Inc. greatly appreciate your feedback and allowing us to satisfy your heating needs...

07/21/2016

timothy H.

They were fair. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used ABC Climate Control.

10/20/2015

John B.

They came out to look at my furnace. The gentleman that came out said that it wasn't my furnace but rather something clogged in my chimney. So I called another firm and they found nothing wrong with my chimney and that it was in fact my furnace. The other firm that came out ended up fixing the problem. I would never recommend ABC CLIMATE CONTROL to anyone.

Description of Work
The installed my furnace in November 2014. Recently my furnace went out, which is still under warrantee.

06/17/2015

Kenyonda B.

ABC Climate Control installed an air conditioning unit that we previously owned. They also covered the copper lines, which ran outside, due to us not wanting to tear open the walls, which was just remodeled, with a heavy duty metal housing, making it indestructible and impossible to steal the copper. The also painted it black to blend in with the outside foundation. Great job. So many compliments on the install, and we have not had any hiccups with the central air!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

ABC Climate Controls Inc. would like to take this opportunity to Thank You for entrusting our company to full-fill your central air conditioning & line cover needs!!! Please feel free to share your experience with family & friends>>>

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi
    Air Flows Chicago

We are a dynamic group of professionals that has been serving the community for many years. Our technicians follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) standards and give the same expert attention to each project regardless of the size and cost. - Complete whole-house Air Duct Cleaning - Preformed by certified & trained duct cleaning specialist - We follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards and guidelines - We use the highest quality equipment & tools - Improves indoor air quality - Can save you money on energy bills - No mess! We safeguard & protect all areas so your home is as clean as when we started.

Offers by Air Flows Chicago on Angi
    Quality Air Duct Cleaning

At Quality Air Duct Cleaning, we care for your air. With services ranging from duct cleaning and sanitation to dryer vent cleaning, we’re helping our customers breathe easier and improve the overall quality of their indoor air. We help you reduce the pollutants and contaminants that cause allergies, asthma, and illness and leave you with confidence in your home and AC unit. (708) 800-9844

Offers by Quality Air Duct Cleaning on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

We specialize in climate controls for both the residential and commercial industries. Our mission is to provide our services to our value customers at a most reasonable price and cost effective with quality work. ABC Climate Control has been recognized as one of the best HVAC repair and installation contractors in the State of Illinois and also recognized as a Rheem Contractor.

Ask for details.