Steven Grant Construction

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2011

Free computer drafting with general knowlege of design. I have 30 years experience in building houses. I am familiar with local subcontractors. I can get any job done at a reasonable cost....

Taylor Exteriors

Call today for fencing, decks, and porch services!

DH Painting and More

We are a small business with customer satisfaction our number 1 goal. We do both interior and exterior painting, trim, stain work, drywall and drywall repairs, bathroom remodel, whole house maintenance .

BSM Welding

Mobile welding service including metal, stainless steel, and aluminum. Build custom projects or do repairs. Auto and farm equipment repairs. Can come to you. Can build a fence for you as well.

06/11/2020

The work was done properly and when some additional jobs were added, Mr Grant went out of his way to get subcontractor's in to fix the added jobs promptly. I was very happy with the results and would recommend Steven Grant Construction to anyone who needed a prompt quote and a properly done job. He took the extra steps to finish my job within the quote so I stayed on budget.

Description of Work
Repaired sub-flooring and installed new vinyl flooring. He had subcontractors do several smaller jobs: plumbing repairs, and drywall install

Category drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing

06/10/2020

The service was excellent! Steven was very responsive, and very quick on providing a solution.

Description of Work
They repaired the crack on the sliding glass door.

Category doors

01/24/2018

We hired Steve because of the positive ratings here on Angie's List. We are baffled by how others rated his work as wonderful. He is a big fan of using silicone to fill gaps vs accurate workmanship. Example; the first picture is of the door trim cut too short on both sides. His intent was to fill these gap with silicone, we talked, he cut new trim to fit correctly. Each picture has more versions o...

Description of Work
Finished the basement, included HVAC and Electrical Contractors. Framing, drywall, flooring installation, trim, and paint via Steve.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,doors,basement remodeling

12/13/2017

Steve was AMAZING to work with. Very responsible, respectful, and professional. I will definitely give him a call when I need work done in the future!

Description of Work
New roof, new boiler/AC, new windows

Category electrician,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking

05/15/2017

Steve Grant did an excellent job. He had other sub contractors complete work that he did not do.

Description of Work
I needed a deck replace and flat roof repaired.

Category remodeling,roofing,woodworking

05/12/2017

The work went very well. It was within the timeframe and budget specified at the beginning of the process. I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I had a pergola constructed in my back yard, my basement finished and a fence constructed.

Category fencing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,basement remodeling

05/11/2017

Every job has been completed in a timely manner and the quality of the work is superb.

Description of Work
Replaced outside floodlight. Installed hand railings on indoor stairway. Replaced storm doors. Replaced light fixture in bathroom. Vinyl siding: garage, gables of house.

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling,siding,woodworking,doors

05/10/2017

Steve is always prompt. He comes when he says he will and continues on the job until finished. He communicates well with you regarding the materials and cost and is always willing to go above and beyond for you. His costs are reasonable and his workmanship excellent. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Steve Grant Construction has done much remodel work for me over the past 15 years (I have a 100+ year old home). He gutted and remodeled my entire first floor including kitchen, dining, living rooms; including leveling my slanted floors. He installed flooring and carpeting, drywall, new ceilings, light work, crown molding, cabinet painting, new kitchen counter installation and plumbing and contracted new electrical. Most recently he remodeled a small half-bath and fixed some doors.

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

02/17/2017

Steve did great with getting things done, there was so much to do but he always communicated with me what he was doing, and when he would be here. He had great input and even though it was winter he accomplished all we asked. Steve is very considerate about listening to my questions and concerns and he follows through on everything. He is a man of his word and I am glad he did the job, I trust Ste...

Description of Work
We had many things done, our roof, gutters, windows through out the whole house, a water heater and several smaller things done. Steve had a big job to tackle.

Category gutter repair,plumbing,roofing,water heater repair,replacement windows

01/31/2017

Everything was done as expected and great service and quality

Description of Work
Basement Remodel- dry-walling and insulation

Category drywall,insulation,remodeling,basement remodeling