M M CLEANING

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

M-M Cleaning Service Company has served Bloomington-Normal, IL, offering quality and experience since 1979. We'll provide free estimates and personal service. Owner/Operator, Dennis Abbott has over 25 years of experience cleaning all kinds of materials. You can count on his expertise to properly care for your carpets. Along with flexible evening and weekend appointments, he works HARD to meet your budget and schedule. We'll make sure your satisfied. Keep in mind that no job is too small....

Clean Care

Clean Care is small family owned business that has been in operation since 1983 serving the east central Illinois area. We accept cash and check only, on the completion of the job on all residential work. Clean Care will also give you a free estimate before any appointment for cleaning of carpet or floor work is made.

07/09/2020

Denis was our second choice and we got a clear understanding of what a good carpet cleaning means after we did the work with him. He knows what he does really well unlike many others. I am usually a person who does lot of research before doing anything or if I find out I choose something wrong, then I go even deeper on understanding why it went wrong. That was the case for me regarding this carpet cleaning as well. Just by reading reviews I choose someone and found out how big of a disaster I did as most people only care about how the person behaved rather than what quality of work he did. Then I did some good technical review of what a good carpet cleaning means and found out there are very few options actually I have in Bloomington-Normal area. I contacted many cleaning services and asked them in detail what exactly they do and figured that Denis is the person who is doing things in the right way and most efficiently in this area. We were not wrong and received a thorough carpet cleaning, not a maintenance cleaning which cleans mostly upper 1/3 portion of the carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet deep cleaning

11/15/2017

M and M did a great job! Our tile and grout now looks like it was recently installed, and our carpets look great! We were asked important questions like whether we had a dog and what type so that the areas he would frequent would have special attention to get the oils off of the carpet.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen and dining room tile/grout cleaned and carpet in our entire house cleaned.

Category ceramic tile

11/13/2015

Dennis did an excellent cleaning job and he was even able to cleaned an area of paint overspray which the house painter had got on the carpet in one of the bedrooms. I was able to use a $10 coupon which M M Cleaning had posted on Angies List, that made the total cost $165. All in all a good job and a good experience.

Description of Work
I hired M M Cleaning to clean all the wall to wall carpeting in an empty house I had purchased in Bloomington, IL. This consisted of a medium size living room, a medium size bedroom, two small bedrooms and a small hallway.

08/07/2015

Very professional and knowledgeable with 30 years experience. Carpets look great. We appreciated his advice for pet stain problems. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in dining room, living room, family room, stairs and 8 foot braided circular rug.

07/16/2015

Ours is a home with children playing, and traffic areas requiring extra treatment and attention. He worked very hard cleaning the carpets. These carpets look wonderful, never better. His Rig was impressive. State of the art - High end gear ready for the biggest of jobs. Makes some of the franchise cleaning vans look antiquated. Most importantly, He was professional, knowledgeable, the price was fair and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future. Wouldn't think of calling anyone else for cleaning my carpets. Oh, I almost forgot the Angie's List $10.00 coupon that I showed him up front, and he reminded me, and honored it. Impeccable service provider.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, Computer Room.

04/13/2015

I had nearly given up and was ready to completely replace carpet in two rooms and a set of stairs. I had tried the do-it-yourself method of carpet cleaning time and time again, and the stains were still there. I called MM Cleaning based on reviews here on Angie's List. Dennis called prior to the scheduled time to confirm and he came right on time. Dennis got right to work treating the spots and then began the steam cleaning. Not only is his truck impressive, but each piece of equipment had a specific job to do. I nearly fell over when I saw the carpet - every single spot was gone and the carpet looked brand new!! I still smile every time I go upstairs. I recommend M M Cleaning 110%. Completely satisfied! Great customer service, work ethic, state-of-the-art-equipment, very fair price and amazing results.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

12/30/2014

very professional, did excellent job. Would use again and highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 rooms

12/23/2014

He was on time; cleaned several difficult stains; provided good background on dealing with stains and restored the carpets to very good condition.

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 room plus steps and hallway. Removed as stains.

10/15/2014

Waiting for our house to be renovated, we moved into a carpeted apartment that hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in years. Dennis was very efficient and hard-working, and had a seriously-equipped truck (it had to go $100,000). KNowing that we would only be there a few months, he tried to talk us out of the extra $$ for Scotchguarding, looking out for our wallet. I insisted, he relented. You might be able to find cheaper, but not better, and not more committed. He's the real deal.

Description of Work
Dennis cleaned and Scotchguarded 4 areas.

06/19/2014

They were confident they could remove the red nail polish from our cream carpet. The polish was mostly removed, although some light pink color remains. I believe they would have been able to remove all the polish if we had not attempted to remove it ourselves with nail polish remover before calling. The nail polish remover broke down the polish and allowed the color to bleed. All the the hardened polish was easily removed by M M Cleaning. The remainder of the cleaned carpet came very clean. The moral of the story is to leave a nail polish spill to the professionals. The chances for successful cleaning is much better if you do not mess with it yourself.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in one bedroom, hallway, and staircase. The primary reason for our call was to remove a bottle of red nail polish that was spilled in the bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning services. We give you that clean carpet feeling every time. Even if your carpet looks just a little dirty on top, it's much more soiled deep down. However, professional cleaning on a regular basis can maintain the beauty, luster, color, and texture of your carpet year after year. All carpets are not the same! Identifying all types of fiber and knowing which fibers must be cleaned in a specific way IS my business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover