Individualized Repair

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2011

607 Hannah St

Bloomington, IL 61701

Tool and small engine repair experts focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction … Free pick up and delivery on most items. Family owned & operated, servicing all major brands....

01/05/2021

Ryan H.

Was contacted and notified when they would come by to take a look at the snow blower. They never showed up and never notified me that they were not going to do so. Martin is obviously flaky and in over his head.

Description of Work
Snow plow fixed

Category electrician, lawn mower repair

[Member Name Removed], once again I apologize for this. We dropped the ball and made a mistake by not getting you on the pick up list. This was the first pick up day after one of the worst ice storms in years. I tried to offer a steep discount and rectify the situation to no avail. We failed you and I am sorry.

12/29/2020

John P.

As expected from from prior experience - pickup of snowblower happened when promised; trouble shooting of needed repairs & maintenance happened within couple days; was contacted & repairs explained, & quoted price on servicing to get approval; servicing done & was contacted for delivery. Even during Christmas holiday time, service & handling time was awesome! I highly recommend the mechanics at Individualized Repair...top notch abilities and very affordable prices. Customer service excellent too. Well done!

Description of Work
Snowblower maintenance, repairs & tuneup

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed], it is always a pleasure dealing with you! We appreciate your business!

11/07/2020

Erik T.

I just wanted to send along a note of thanks for fixing up our snowblower in a very reasonable timeframe and within the quoted amount!

Description of Work
Carburetor repair/replacement, pull string replacement

10/22/2020

Karyl C.

All interaction with Individualized Repair was easy, professional, reasonable cost, and timely return. Martin kept me apprised of the progress. He and his staff were friendly, helpful and safe - hello Covid! Thank you! When something next is acting up, Individualized Repair is my first call.

Description of Work
Small engine repair

Category lawn mower repair, electronic repair

03/10/2020

Brenda C.

Excellent, great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Lawnmower servicing

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you. It was a pleasure dealing with you!

02/25/2020

James M.

Runs great and got my mower back in no time.

Description of Work
Tune up on push mower

07/10/2019

Larry E.

Great. Had a small hiccup that was identified and fixed immediately.

Description of Work
mower repairs

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your review!

09/11/2018

M C.

They were EXTREMELY receptive and service oriented. Love that they pick up and drop off. In addition, received a new blade from the factory which did not seem sharp. They came back and further sharpened. Great service and great outcome. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Lawn mower service and maintenance

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your business!!

07/11/2018

Kara S.

Exceeded all expectations on all levels. Not only was the cost less than I thought it would be, but everything was taken care of incredibly promptly. I am already a lifelong customer.

Description of Work
My push mower wouldn't start

Category lawn mower repair

We are glad to be able to help out in any way possible! Thank you for your business!!

05/23/2018

Ryan D.

Excellent service! My mower fired up on the first pull and runs like it was brand new.

Description of Work
mower repair

Category lawn mower repair

Always glad to hear this. Thank your for your business!

05/23/2018

Chris V.

I found Individualized Repair during a google search for lawn mower repair companies, and reached out to them via their online contact form. I got a prompt, courteous response, and the next day my lawn mower was picked up, repaired, and dropped of back on my front porch without any hassle from me. Every step along the way, whenever I had a question, it was answered without hesitation. I was so impressed with the speed, quality, and pricing of this service. I'm still in awe. They were incredibly friendly, left a detailed invoice with everything that they did on the unit, and even got everything paid up over the phone so that there were no issues afterward. I will not hesitate to use them again for any small engine issues, and will gladly recommend them to friends and family in need of service.

Description of Work
My lawn mower stopped working halfway through my lawn, and I had no idea what the issue was

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your kind review! So glad we were able to help out! We strive to be fast and affordable without sacrificing quality or customer service. We appreciate your business and thank you again!

05/17/2018

Stew F.

I am very impressed by Martin and Individualized Repair! The pickup and delivery is so convenient. They do fast, thorough, quality work and they stand behind it. Getting my mower extensively serviced was comprehensive and completely hassle-free. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Lawn mower service

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you so much! We try to keep our services hassle-free as possible because everyone has something better to be doing with their time. Thank you for your business and we appreciate your review!

03/06/2018

Bernard H.

My Snow Blower wouldn't start. Martin picked it up from my home, serviced it, rebuilt the carburetor, adjusted the snow chute, cleaned it up. It starts on one pull. He delivered it back in a couple of days. Looks and runs like new!

Description of Work
Martin Picked up my Snow Blower and Returned like new

Category lawn mower repair

Glad to have it starting easily for you. Thank you for your business and review!!

01/19/2018

James N.

Snowblower works like it's brand new off the showroom floor. Parts and labor fees are very fair.

Description of Work
Snowblower would not start. Carb, fuel tank, and fuel lines cleaned and flushed. Oil was changed also. During safety inspection a problem was found with the drive system. New parts were installed and tested.

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your business!

09/06/2017

Karen S J.

The service was excellent. I recommended him to my neighbor. He also had a tuneup/checkup completed on his Simplicity riding lawn mower and was very satisfied. We both will be repeat customers. Martin is punctual, neat in appearance, respectful, knowledgeable, meticulous, cleans up when work is completed, and even takes his trash with him!! I have highly recommended him to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
My Toro Personal Pace Self Propelled lawn mower wouldn't pull backwards. Martin ordered and installed new rear wheels. Solved the problem. He also completed a thorough tuneup/checkup. Works great again!

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you, it was so nice working with you both. Look forward to it in the future and thank you for your business!

08/18/2017

Benjamin D.

I submitted a service request on Tuesday night and heard back from Martin first thing on Wednesday morning. They worked my home into their route and picked up my mower that morning. On Friday, I received a call and email indicating the mower was repaired and asking if I was available drop off. The issue ended up being a failed ignition coil. Overall, the service was outstanding and I look forward to having them tune-up my mower seasonally.

Description of Work
My push lawn mower failed to start. Previously throughout the Summer the mower would either fail to start or would die halfway thorough mowing.

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you very much for the kind word! We are always glad to help out. Look forward to working with you in the future!

06/27/2017

Helmut Z.

Service was quick, on time and inexpensive.

Description of Work
Needed super stuck oil filter removed from riding mower.

Category

Thank you for your kind review! Always glad to help!

06/18/2017

Jeffrey S.

Had it back within the week at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Weed trimmer was running rough.

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for your review, glad you were satisfied with our services!

06/08/2017

Bernard H.

Service was performed by next day. Wish they would have cleaned-up the mower deck. It still had lawn dust from regular use, but it was serviced as charged, and runs like new. Starts on one pull. Martin was very courteous and knowledgeable. Would use their service again.

Description of Work
Tune up, new blade, new pull handle.

Category lawn mower repair

So glad to hear everything is working well for you! I think maybe we got into a rush knowing you wanted it back very soon to get mowing and overlooked the upper deck cleaning of your mower. This should not happen and I appologize for that. Next time we will slow down and pay more attention to asthetic details like we should. Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/14/2017

Jim S.

Fantastic! Runs better now than it did when brand new.

Description of Work
Martin did a great job of tuning up my 25cc Weed Eater.

Category lawn mower repair

So glad we could help you with your string trimmer. Thank you!

05/03/2017

Teresa V.

Work was done and lawn mower now runs great! Loved that they picked it up and delivered back in a couple days. Reasonably priced. I will call them again when I am needing it serviced.

Description of Work
Maintenance and repair to lawn mower

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you, we enjoyed working with you [Member Name Removed]!

03/04/2017

Warren S.

I like their personalized service. They were prompt and they came to my place to do the work. They are a small company and it was the owner who showed up.

Description of Work
They have tuned up two lawn mower engines for me.

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you so much, we are always glad to help!

02/25/2017

David F.

Had our Toro Recycler Lawn Mower Tuned-Up, Blade replaced, Cleaned Up, Checked Out and Lubricated. They came and picked up the lawn mower and in a few days drove it back out to us house. We are totally satisfied and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Needed our Toro Recycler Lawn Mower Tuned-Up.

Category lawn mower repair

It was a pleasure working with you both! Thank you so much!

11/27/2016

Matthew F.

Great, completed, also repair lawn mower cord

Description of Work
Tune up for Snow Blower and Lawn Mower

11/27/2016

Matthew F.

Great. Had used them for lawn mower service in the past and same experience as before. Picked up and dropped off as promised and did excellent work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Snow blower annual maintenance

Category lawn mower repair

Thanks so much for your business. So glad we could help out with your equipment!

Wm Masters Inc

"Making It All Work" since 1976, Wm. Masters, Inc. has been providing quality service, at a timely manner and at competetive rates for all your plumbing, electrical, heating & air conditioning, and air duct cleaning needs.

JMC Electric

Hello I’m an electrician that’s going to make things work and right never take shortcuts on making things right able to do anything that have to do with wires light fan outlets switches panel boards service upgrades doing all new or making all work again

Electronic Gadget Repair
    Normal, il
    Mclean Co
    07/12/2019
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We repair small engines of all kinds. Lawn mowers, snow blowers/throwers, generators, power washers, tillers, chainsaws, weed eaters, air compressors, etc. We offer repair on all pneumatic and electric tools (nail guns, staple guns, air free tools, cordless tools, saws, drills, electric motors, air compressors, kerosene heaters/salamanders, battery operated tools and much more.