DH Pace Garage Doors (Central Illinois)™

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

419 Bronco Dr

Bloomington, IL 61704

DH Pace Garage Doors joined forces with Pinnacle in 2017. DH Pace brings to central Illinois over 92 years of garage door experience. We take pride in our quick, courteous, and professional specialists who will repair your garage door problem, anywhere, any day, any time! All of our garage door repair technicians are trained to meet our very high quality standards. We look forward to serving the community well into the future....

12/25/2018

ROBERT C.

DP PACE (PINNACLE DOOR) FOLKS SHOWED UP AS EXPECTED, DIAGNOSTED AND REPAIRED PROBLEM ON 1ST VISIT W/I 15 MINUTES. (ORIGINAL INSTALLER, BANKCO, HAS PREVIOUSLY MADE 3 SERVICE CALLS AND FAILED TO RESOLVE ISSUE BEFORE GIVING UP)

Description of Work
GARAGE DOOR OPENER MALFUNCTION

Category garage doors

Thank you for sharing your experience with DH Pace Garage Doors. We joined forces with Pinnacle in 2017 to bring central Illinois over 92 years of garage door experience. We look forward to serving the community well into the future. Thank you for your business.

01/02/2018

Candy A.

They came and repaired the problem. It was an issue with the chain and warped door. Explained the problem clearly. Also gave an estimate for a new garage door to permanently fix the problem. They were friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Garage door opener was not able to open door.

Category garage doors

We appreciate you sharing your experience with Pinnacle Door. Thank you for your business.

07/04/2017

Ema S.

they were very prompt!

Description of Work
repair my garage door

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

03/19/2017

Matthew F.

Came as as scheduled, professional, would absolutely use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 springs, one was broken. Lubed both garage doors.

Category garage doors

We love receiving great feedback for the team, thanks for the positive review.

09/12/2016

Nicolle B.

They were able to come out the same day due to a cancellation. This was great, because the garage door was almost impossible to open by ourselves due to the broken spring. He had all the materials on his truck and replaced both springs as the other looked like it was on its way out as well. He was also able to tell us about how long the springs had been on there. He was very professional and courteous and we would definitely call upon Pinnacle Door Co. again. We wrote out a check directly to the technician for the service.

Description of Work
Repair broken spring on garage door.

07/18/2016

steve B.

Very well, repairman said cables leading up to torsion spring came unwound off of spools because of an adjustment problem...repairman performed every thing needed to make torsion spring assembly, and power door opener perform like a new installation. He lubricated it and made the corrective adjustments. I got a very safe and dependable door now. It was a poorly adjusted and very noisy door before.

Description of Work
Door would not open manually or with the power door opener, the torsion spring lost it's tension and the cables at the bottom of the door leading up to torsion spring assembly were loose.

02/10/2016

Jason M.

Gary was prompt and very professional. He explained what had broken - the typical behavior of those parts and what it would cost to repair it. While he was there he also educated me on the age of the garage door opener and door itself. At my request he gave me approximate costs for replacing those items should it become necessary. I will definitely use Pinnacle again for any garage door related needs.

Description of Work
He replaced 2 aging springs - 1 of which had already split in two. He also lubricated the rest of the mechanics and helped synchronize the garage opener with the built-in controls on our van.

02/08/2016

Konstantinos K.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Replaced garage opener

11/16/2015

Bob M.

I called on Saturday and was able to schedule for first thing Monday morning. Jeff arrived as scheduled and replaced both torsion springs on my garage door. Jeff was very professional and polite. Jeff adjusted my door and showed me how to do it myself should it ever need it. He lubed all hinges and springs showing how to do that as well. I searched Angie's List and found Pinnacle. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Broken torsion spring on 2-car door replaced.

Category doors

02/06/2015

karen W.

I was unable to get a return phone call despite leaving several messages. Usually I don't like telling people at first that I found them on Angies List... but to try and get them to call back I left that on their machine too but never even called back. They lost a $3500 job over a phone call.

Description of Work
I contacted Pinnacle to get a quote on new garage doors. I needed to replace four 9x7 doors with carriage style doors following an extensive renovation. I was unable to get a return phone call despite leaving messages, including telling them I found them on Angies List.

Category garage doors, doors

Afternoon [member name removed], I apologize that we didn't get in contact with you about the door questions you had. I would like to speak with you directly regarding the issue in the hopes that we can avoid this problem in the future. If you would like to call you can reach me at 309-829-3667 ext. 7216 Sincerely David Weid

12/30/2014

Kip P.

We had two overhead doors at different locations fail recently. I left a voicemail message with Pinnacle. As requested in my voicemail, the repairmen (two different ones) from Pinnacle made contact directly with our two commercial tenants, arrived exactly when they said they would, and promptly fixed both doors with parts that they carried in their trucks. It was a great experience. Both our tenants praised the knowledge and experience of Pinnacle's repairmen and both said "They really knew what they were doing, and did the repairs very quickly." They also checked and lubricated a second door at one of the locations without being asked.

Description of Work
Repaired two commercial overhead doors at two different locations.

05/13/2014

Maura O.

I had called other garage door repair services in town and they said they did not service the brand of garage door opener we have. I called Pinnacle and not only did they service the type of door we had, but they came out about an hour after I called--and we live in Champaign! Fast and friendly service. We will definitely be using them again in the future and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fix our garage door.

04/10/2014

Matt M.

My overall experience with them was fine. They came and it was within like a couple of hours of when I called, so it was a pretty fast response. They did a good job. Their price was not super expensive. He was very knowledgeable. He was quick to get everything done. He was professional.

Description of Work
Pinnacle Door Co., fixed my garage door and everything is actually still working better than it has been since I have lived in the house and that is for four or five years now.

04/09/2014

Neil R.

It went fine. They were quick and efficient. There was no hassle. There was nothing that they should improve upon.

Description of Work
I used Pinnacle Door Co. for the garage door. They just replaced the spring for my garage door.

05/31/2013

mark G.

They came out about a month ago. They showed up when they're supposed to and did excellent job for the doors. They have a couple of suggestions that I ended up taking and that very happy with.

Description of Work
Pinnacle Door Co repaired my garage doors.

05/13/2013

Kara V.

I don’t think that they came that prepared. They had to come back and they fixed it. It works now, but they initially didn’t fix it properly. Now it works just fine. I think I would use them again in the future; I would talk to them a little bit more.

Description of Work
I used Pinnacle Door Co for garage doors.

01/02/2013

Terry W.

They did their job. They came out and put the garage doors in, and we were satisfied with them. They were just a good company to work with. They were very good to us.

Description of Work
Pinnacle Door Co. replaced our garage doors.

12/21/2012

Stephen C.

My garage door opener (10 years old) began to malfunction a few weeks ago, not opening or closing all the way. I started using it manually, but after a few days, something just snapped and pieces and gears went flying. The guys from Pinnacle came out a few days after the initial call. They quickly figured out that I needed a new gear set at $150, or a whole new opener for $350. They recommended (and I agreed) that it did not make sense to spend $150 on a ten year old opener. They didn't have parts, or a new unit with them, so one guy came back the next day, and did the install in less than one hour. He also found and corrected a problem with the torsion spring. Very please with this service. My only issues was that I wish they could have had a new unit with them to do the work in one trip.

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door opener.

11/03/2012

yvonne M.

3 service trips to get the install. I knew I needed/wanted a new opener installed. I expected to get the install on the first service visit. However, the first visit was for an "estimate", I told them I wanted a new one installed, but apparently that information was not relayed to the service person. 1 week from first visit installation took place. Very professional, courteous, and quick. I had to have the service men come back a few days later due to a minor adjustment. Overall, wonderful service and with knowledgeable, professional employees.

Description of Work
replaced electric garage door opener with outside keypad. removal of old hardware.

06/04/2012

Kimberly Z.

The owner was on time and professional with a competative price. I chose another company because they included add ons.

Description of Work
Estimate.

04/24/2012

Alyssa S.

They were very professional. I think he did an excellent job. My husband is knowledgeable about home improvements, and he was impressed with his job. My husband felt he went above and beyond. His price was lower than some of the large competitors.

Description of Work
He installed a garage door on our garage.

04/13/2011

Ricci C.

The work performed by the technician was very good. Mike replaced the current partially working door opener and installed new infrastructure to support the new opener in the 1st garage and completely installed all the infrastructure for the 2nd opener. My only issue with the entire experience is the quote was provided without a visit to my house and had to be adjusted slightly higher for extra work that had to be performed. Definately have them come out to do the quote.

Description of Work
Replacement of 1 garage door opener, installation of 1 new garage door opener.

04/04/2011

Jerry M.

My garage door spring broke on Friday evening. Saturday morning I called Pinnacle and left a voice mail for them to call me about replacing my springs. Promptly, Monday morning they called and set up an appointment to service my door that afternoon. They called 20 minutes before they arrived to say they were on their way. Steve, their service technician, promptly replaced my springs, lubricated and realigned my door. He was pleasant and professional...The kind of employee that I would want working for me. I was very impressed and will certainly call them again should I need garage door service.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door torsion springs and tuned up and oiled door.

03/28/2011

Kevin F.

On time, friendly, knowledgeable, and high quality work. Everything was programmed and ready to go, and Mike showed me how everything worked before he left. I splurged and bought the belt driven opener, it is unbelievably quiet and works great! Pinnacle might be a little more than some estimates, but you'll see where the quality goes, and will probably save you in the long run.

Description of Work
Mike came out and replaced my garage door opener that had gone bad on me - Don't EVER buy a Wayne Dalton brand! The opener and track were replaced, along with the wall mounted opener in the garage, outside keypad, 2 new openers, and everything was lubed and tuned.

06/23/2010

Gosia A.

Excellent, professional and friendly service, from start (the estimate) to finish. The price was competitive, and all the pro's and con's of different options were explained clearly during the preliminary meeting. Staff readily available to make any adjustments (our existing door frame swelled up a little after all the rains we have had and the door frame needed a little adjustment).

Description of Work
Replaced the existing garage door with a Energy Star rated product with keyless entry system.

Frantz Home Improvements

Greg has 25 plus years experience in remodeling, home improvements, and home repair. With an eye for detail, customer satisfaction of finished product is top priority. Specializing in interior projects as well as interior and exterior repair work.

Blasen garage door company LLC

I have been servicing and installing garage doors and openers in the central Illinois area for over 12 years. I am dedicated to providing Quality Service and/or consultation. I always have time to listen to a customer's needs. I strive to be prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and accurate.

Illinois Remodeling Consultants

With over 20 years of industry experience, IRC is uniquely qualified to pair homeowners with the right local remodeling company. From bathrooms and decks, to roofing, siding and windows, IRC is your one-stop-shop to get the best value for your upcoming home remodel. Our mission is to save our customers time and money on home improvement by providing an unbiased needs assessment and holding contractors accountable to rigorous quality standards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

PRODUCTS • RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOORS • RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL OPERATORS • COMMERCIAL ROLLING DOORS • COMMERCIAL SECTIONAL DOORS • COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC OPERATORS • FIRE DOORS • HIGH SPEED DOORS • TRAFFIC DOORS • SPECIALTY DOORS • DOCK BUMPERS • DOCK LEVELERS • PORTABLE DOCK BOARDS • TRUCK RESTRAINTS • WHEEL CHOCKS • DOCK SEALS & SHELTERS • DOCK LIGHTS • SAFETY PRODUCTS • MATERIAL HANDLING • DOOR & DOCK CANOPIES • METAL ENTRY DOORS • USED PRODUCTS

Windows