All Seasons Roofing

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
104-018464

1312 N Main St

Bloomington, IL 61701

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Central Illinois Roofing company that's been in business for around 15 years. We cater to Bloomington-Normal and the surrounding Central Illinois. We perform complete roofing jobs, repairs, siding, fascia, soffits, gutters and more. Give us a call for a free quote!!...

roofing (12)siding companies (3)gutter repair (2)

11/16/2020

Being a retired building contractor, I am very careful as to who I hire for work on my home. All Seasons did a spectacular job. From bid to completed job everything went even better than what I could have expected. I will recommend and use All Seasons for all my future projects.

Description of Work
Heavy hail damage. Complete new roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/16/2020

I could not have been happier. From the first call with owners to the last piece of roofing material they cleaned up everything was great. The price was lower then other bids and they completed the job in 2 days and cleaned up like they were never here!

Description of Work
A new roof due to storm damage

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Fantastic!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

10/16/2020

The workers were on time and each day they made sure that the area around the house was cleaned up.They did some repair on my chimney which turned out better than I expected. Chad did a wonderful job explaining what needed and not needed to be done. He was always available when I had questions . I would recommend them to anyone needing any roof repairs.

Description of Work
I needed to add ridge ventilation, installed cricket, repair flue pipe.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/06/2020

Very happy with the service. Thanks for getting out here so quickly to help us.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/31/2016

very well, even given the weather issues

Description of Work
Cladding areas of home that had been painted wood trim, replacement of Soffitt and related trim

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 08/13/2016

10/15/2016

It took them a month to come out. Basically there's miscommunication between their staff. They thought they covered it. It was just the roof that fixed out in the bottom. It was the porch roof leaking into my house. They thought they brought a cover to cover it but they never did. It was bad. I was waiting for them. They told me they're coming but they wouldn't come. The guys were very nice but th...

Description of Work
All Seasons Roofing is who I used. I had to get a roof repaired.

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

12/21/2013

We had tornado wind damage in Nov, on our roof and on some siding. They came out and gave us an estimate which was at least 1,000 less than another company. Since the weather was bad, they came out as soon as they could, and had most of it done in 1 day. We would definitely use them again.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/17/2013

05/07/2013

We had called several roofers for quotes, and this company was average priced and reasonable. The project manager that came to our house to discuss the initial quote for the replacement was a little disorganized when it came to paperwork on their company. He later provided us with all of the documentation that we requested for (license, proof of insurance, bond, etc) in a timely manner that way we...

Description of Work
replaced roof which included tear down and clean up

Work Completed On 11/18/2012

04/22/2013

Entire experience was much better than expected.

Description of Work
Roof has many pitches and is relatively steep. They did quality work removing the old, reroofing with new shingles and cleanup. Price was significantly better than the other estimates I obtained.

Work Completed On 07/01/2012