M & R Refrigeration

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2012

3426 Clinton Ave

Berwyn, IL 60402

We fix refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves, AC, and microwaves....

05/07/2018

STAN J.

Two separate visits. 1. Checked oven and explained not worth fixing motherboard. 2. Cleaned electric dryer, lint buildup not drying properly, and replaced lint catch. Changed clothes washer motor to washer transmission coupling.

Description of Work
Check oven, service electric dryer and clothes washer

05/04/2017

J David H.

Promptly & perfectly

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/10/2017

Joseph B.

The next day Matt found the part, so he could install it asap. He took his time and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Came out same day I called to diagnose the issue with my refrigerator. Determined the issue could be the timer or Inverter Control Board

12/15/2015

Christine D.

05/21/2015

BRIAN D.

Description of Work
Our refrigerator quit cooling. M & R was out the same day I called and suggested several tests to determine the root cause of the problem. Ultimately, he ended up replacing an electronics module.

05/15/2012

Brian L.

After noticing thawing food and ice cubes in the freezer side of my side-by-side refrigerator -- and verifying its 37 F temperature with a digital thermometer, I called Mand R Refrigeration. Though Technician Matt tried to diagnose the issue over the phone, the lack of compressor hum (which signals its operation) prompted me to schedule his in-home service. Once Technician Matt viewed the unit's motherboard, he found a blown weld behind a relay. So a new motherboard was going to be required to get the compressor to once again run to create the necessary frozen- and fresh-side temperatures. He ordered a new motherboard and allowed me to temporarily use one of his spare boards until the new part could be delivered for installation a day later.

Description of Work
Technician Matt replaced a blown motherboard on a 9-year-old refrigerator.

05/01/2012

Sharon C.

My washing machine broke Sunday evening. I called my regular technician Monday morning but he was on vacation. Fortunately he left a couple of numbers to call and I selected Matt. I called and got a return phone call within the hour. Matt came out the next day (Tuesday) and fixed the cold water filter and a faulty switch on my 20 year old Maytag. I'm back in business thanks to Matt! I asked Matt about a problem I'd been having with my freezer and he fixed that to boot. A+++

Description of Work
Wow, Matt is fantastic! My regular service person was on vacation (he's great too!) and Matt was covering. I called Monday and Matt was here the next day. Fixed my washing machine and took care of my freezer too! Thank you Matt!!

Category appliance repair

Sunrise 2 Sunset Appliance Repair Inc.

We are a appliance repair business with a total of Five employees. We offer appliance repair services to the greater Chicagoland area. We have over 22+ years of experience in the appliance repair industry. We specialize in washer/dryer, stove, and refrigerator repairs. “providing pricing, integrity, and affordability"

Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban

Chicago Appliance Service has been providing prompt, professional appliance repair service at affordable prices to customers since 1957. We repair standard residential through commercial grade appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. (Service charges will be required on estimates for front load washers, stackable washers & dryers, and high-end refrigerators, ranges and dishwashers due to lengthy technical time.) 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Ask about Angie's List discount. We provide professional repair service on most makes & models of major appliances incl: refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, microwaves, washers, dryers, & disposals. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands - See our website for complete list. We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel. We service CERTAIN Meile, Wolf and Viking appliances. Please call us to check on your model. We do not offer after hours emergency service. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER - AL @ 773 968 5015 - PRIOR TO MAKING A REVIEW.Serving Portions of Chicago: Central*, North, Near West and South/Southwest. Suburbs: North, Northwest, Near West, and certain Western, Southwestern and Southern suburbs. We offer refrigeration/freezer repair in extended areas. *Due to certain repair requirements we are unable to provide service to the entire area. Please call us @ 773-631-5151 to confirm that we can provide service to your address. No subs. Phone calls preferred at 773-631-5151. Can be texted @ 773 968 5015. CALL US @ 773 631 5151 for FASTEST RESPONSE & SERVICE - DO NOT USE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER. Additional locations in western, northern and southern suburbs. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLUMBING, HVAC OR SMALL APPLIANCE REPAIR WORK.

Offers by Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban on Angi
    Alliance Repair Services

We specialize in all kitchen and laundry appliances and heating and air conditioning. We are familiar with all the new high tech appliances and new heating and ac systems, as we are constantly attending continuing education seminars for all the latest products. Alliance Repair Services fully stocks our vehicles as our goal is to repair every appliance upon on our first visit to save you both time and money. Most of our repairs are completed on the same day of call. We pride ourselves on offering customer service unparalleled in the industry. Our staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. Our goal is to schedule prompt and on time scheduling. We recognize the value of time, and created scheduling windows to help better serve our clients’ diverse lives.

Refrigeration, washer, dryer, stove, AC, microwave