GERGER & GRECO LANDSCAPING

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2001

Residential and commercial landscaping company servicing Oak Park, River Forest & Forest Park....

Luxury Gardens Landscape

Luxury Gardens specializes in designing and creating beautiful outdoor residential spaces. We strive in offering high-end living spaces that will satisfy the lifestyle of our clients. Our staff are highly educated with 30+ years of combined experience in the field. Our in-house landscape designers and horticulturists offer the best customer service experience. We can’t wait to transform your outdoor landscape into a luxury you can enjoy!

Azteca Brick Paving

Let our expert installers assist you in the design, specifications and engineering of your upcoming brick paving and retaining wall project. Our invaluable experience is your source to make your project a showcase, optimizing structural integrity and aesthetics for years to come. Available in a wide range of colors, shapes and patterns, your Brick Paving installation will be unique to your home, accenting the natural lines and shapes of your property. Each Azteca Brick Paving installation is custom design to the look and feel of your property. We are experts in making your patio, walk, driveway, or entrance be an asset to your home and the envy of your neighbors. as a proven resale incentive, your brick paving investment will pay dividends when the time comes to sell your home. Call today for a free consultation and estimate.

Offers by Azteca Brick Paving on Angi
ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

05/09/2017

It always looks very neat and clean when they leave. They always take away the debris.

Description of Work
They did a spring clean up. They now come every week to cut the lawn, clean up our deck, and do a general inspection. They also did garden design and installation for us a few years ago.

02/26/2014

They were very professional. Worked close with Member and designers and made good recommendations, and they were able to re-use some plants i had already had instead of going and buying new plants. Guys that did the work were quick and neat.

Description of Work
Landscaped front and side yard.

Category lawn service

10/26/2013

The job took a day to complete. The crew was very professional. The yard looked great after they left and going forward through the summer.

Description of Work
Bob developed a plan for redoing our front and back yards (small). He considered our needs for low maintenance and heavy wear in addition to the lack of sun. He bought the plants, cleaned up the yard and implemented the landscaping plan. It also included a paver path.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

02/22/2013

They provide great personal service and a lot of attention to detail. They are always on time and the work they do is always excellent.

Description of Work
I use Gerger & Greco Landscaping year round. They do the lawn mowing, fertilizing, and they even did some plantings for me. They are recently doing my snow shoveling.

Category hardscaping

11/19/2012

They have worked for me for years and I am most pleased.

Description of Work
Gerger & Greco handle all of my landscape maintenance including all the bed work, mulching, planting, and fertilizing. They are very helpful and responsive. I can't do any of the heavy or awkward work and they take care of it leaving me to enjoy my yard. They also do my snow removal so they are working on something for me almost every month.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/29/2011

Since they were highly recommended to me by a friend, I was disappointed that they didn't return my calls.

Description of Work
They never responded to my two phone calls in which I requested sod work.

Category landscaping,lawn service

03/07/2011

Company did excellent work. Completed project quickly and as planned. Patiently worked with designer on unusual design requirements. Clean-up after work. Crew friendly, meticulous, attentive and enthusiastic.

Description of Work
Re-laying pavers to change patio shape, new limestone wall around raised garden, decorative limestone stack. A unique project requiring good construction practices incorporating unusual design requirements.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

07/15/2010

They were great. Bob Gerger is the guy who owns the company and he is good to work with. I would use their services in the future to.

Description of Work
I used the services of Gerger & Greco Landscaping in the last year for a spring clean-up which included trimming a bunch of bushes, putting down mulch, weeding and lawn edging.

Category lawn service,mulch

10/18/2007

This landscaping company was referred to us by the woman who designed the layout for the yard. We were very pleased with how the job was done and how it looked when it was completed. This company is very professional and easy to work with. Their workers are also very courteous and they did a nice job cleaning up when they were finished.

Description of Work
They landscaped our entire yard. The work included planting shrubs, flowers and trees.

09/16/2002

GERGER & GRECO ALSO DO LAWN CARE AND SEASONAL CLEANUP. I HAVE BEEN USING GERGER & GRECO FOR 7 YEARS. THEY ARE OUTSTANDING.

Description of Work
BOB GERGER HAS DONE LANDSCAPING DESIGN FOR THE FRONT AND BACK OF MY HOUSE.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPING DESIGN AND INSTALLATION, LANDSCAPING MAINTENANCE (FERTILIZATION AND MOWING PACKAGE).

IRRIGATION.