Tmw Enterprises Paving & Maintenance

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2008

TMW has been providing Concrete, Stamped Concrete, Brick Paving, and Asphalt Paving work for over 20 YEARS. Visit our website www.tmwpaving.com to schedule a appointment , send a message or see some of our work in our gallery our goal Is to Teaching our customers along the way the proper maintenance and expectation of their pavement surface in what ever that my be. We look forward to hear from you Tyrone M. Ward Owner TMW...

Stamped Concrete Steps

+21 more images

concrete driveways (76)driveway pavers (35)concrete repair (146)Patios (19)stamped concrete (18)excavating (13)hardscaping (12)hauling (8)stone & gravel (7)decks & porches (6)drain pipe installation (3)masonry (1)

08/29/2022

Judy W.

Ty and team are great, prior to start of the project, Ty provided great details on how to and step by step procedure along with the afterward driveway maintenance. very happy with outcome, thank you!

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 08/28/2022

08/11/2022

Sue/Mark K.

Excellent. Ty and his team were prompt, professional and patient with all our questions. Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway and brick paver walk

Category driveway pavers, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

06/30/2022

Matt J.

TY and his crew (Ozzy with Asphalt, Luis with Brick) did an amazing job turning our one-car outdated driveway (25 years old) into a new beautiful asphalt drive! We added a landing pad for another car in the front as well as redid our front walkway. Luis' crew did a fantastic job with the brick and Ozzy's crew equaled that with our asphalt drive. TY was helpful, extremely responsive, and dedicated to doing us right by his work. He was quick to reply back with any questions and communicate any ideas or scheduling changes. Luis and Ozzy were also very kind and their crews worked really hard to deliver what we think was an amazing end product! The only small caveat was that they did not fill the hole in our small patch of grass in front of the walk despite TY telling us that they would, and there was a bit of clean up on our end after they left (sweeping, spraying down the patio, etc.) Not a big deal to us, but figured it was worth mentioning here. I would absolutely recommend working with TMW Enterprises as their prices were fair and descriptive, they were very responsive with communication, and all of the crews were punctual, kind, and hard-working! They even let my nephew watch them for a bit and engaged with him. If we need any paving work done in the future, we'll absolutely call on them. Thanks!

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway and Brick Walkway

Category concrete repair, excavators, hauling services, driveway pavers, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

Review for Tmw Enterprises Paving & Maintenance - 179 E George St, BENSENVILLE, IL - 39783604

09/21/2021

Amy H.

Working with TMW was a pleasure. Estimating was clear and easy to understand. Pricing was fair. Once we committed to doing the project, we had clear communication from Ty about permitting and scheduling, and he was quick about answering any question. The actual project took less time than scheduled and Luis and Ty were again available for communication every day. We especially liked how they came out to look over the site before work began to iron out any questions we or they had. The actual driveway work and stone walkway were done flawlessly. Every workday the workers were on time, worked efficiently, and kept the worksite (our yard and front of the house) clean. We could not be happier with the process or the final product. We know that the new driveway and walkway will serve us for years to come. TMW and his entire crew are highly recommended!

Description of Work
New concrete driveway, small concrete side walkway, and front stone paver walkway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, excavators, hauling services, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Review for Tmw Enterprises Paving & Maintenance - 179 E George St, BENSENVILLE, IL - 39481738

Thank you for the work it was a Pleasure to help you with the driveway and front walk Upgrades Thanks TMW

03/04/2021

Dave C.

Ty and company (Luis I think was his partner’s name?) did a great job installing our new driveway and front/back porches. I went with Ty not only because his quote was very competitive, but primarily because he took the most time to answer all my questions and describe to me what they could do or could not. I needed a lot of work done and I felt he really listened to what I wanted and gave me realistic options on what he could do to and what would be best. A year after the install I reached out to Ty with a few maintenance questions, which he answered promptly and even offered to stop by and address my questions in person. Overall, the finished product is great, price was competitive, the process was easy and delivered exactly what I wanted. But be sure to contact early in the season though, as they get busy really quickly. I got a quote from them in Feb or March (2020) and they were already booked up until July to do the install.

Description of Work
Replace drive, front walkway, and front/back stoop

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

11/11/2020

ANGELO B.

TY & OZZY are a class act. Did a great job . Would call on them again for other projects.

Description of Work
REMOVE & REPLACE ASPHALT DRIVEWAY

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/02/2020

RICHARD G.

Ty and crew did an awesome job from start to finish. They worked as a team and really knew their stuff. I would definitely hire them again, Ty went above an beyond to please our neighbor who has an adjoining driveway and was concerned about any damage to her driveway. I give them an A+ Richard Grenda

Description of Work
We needed a complete new driveway.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

08/09/2020

David S.

The worker that came out didn’t know what they were doing. There are globs of seal coating that I removed with a putty knife. There were entire areas missed. Got tar on my new garage door. Got tar foot prints on my pavers. Worst job ever. They wanted to come out and fix but I was done and wanted nothing to do with them. I got most of the tar off the door and removed the globs of tar. The foot prints on the pavers, don’t know what to do about that. They didn’t make me pay for it but what a mess to clean up

Description of Work
Seal coating

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

Review for Tmw Enterprises Paving & Maintenance - 179 E George St, BENSENVILLE, IL - 38784549

Dear [Member Name Removed] my name is Tyrone M Ward Owner of TMW ENTERPRISES PAVING I have to inform you that we do not do driveway seal coating work unless we Installed a new asphalt Driveway the year before and that we did not do So we never did this work for you so you are getting us confused with the actual company you hired Tyrone Ward TMW

08/09/2020

Michael C.

Excellent! Super friendly owner and team, work done quickly and high quality. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Driveway removal and replaced new.

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

07/27/2020

Marc D.

Ty was responsive and clear in his communication about the process. The guys showed up as expected and were very nice to explain what they were going to do and careful with plants and grass where I asked them to be. Job was quick and clean.

Description of Work
Driveway Seal Coat

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

thanks [Member Name Removed] was good working with you again as we did the Brick paving stones patio concrete walks and asphalt Driveway paving last year in 2019 glad to come back and due the seal coating for you this year. As we normally don't do Driveway seal coating only commercial work but your Very large Driveway and working with you again was a pleasure to do thanks Ty TMW

07/15/2020

mike M.

Ty and the crew are super. Ty is very communicative and addressed all my needs and concerns. He didn't run the other way with permitting like others. It's done to code and looks super. Thanks Ty!

Description of Work
removed 60 yr old concrete single lane drive and widened with asphalt plus water drainage plan

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/03/2020

RYAN R.

Ty Ward responsive to any & all questions & concerns. Price was reasonable. Work completed on time, quickly, and professionally; paving crew communicated well also.

Description of Work
Driveway replace and re-pave

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/26/2020

Jason B.

The work TMW did was top notch. Ozzie, the supervisor for the job, kept me in the loop at each stage, answered my questions and made sure the job was done in a quality way. The crew was excellent and they were also in and out in only 1.5 days. Job was way better than expected.

Description of Work
Complete tear out and replace driveway

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

11/02/2019

Timothy W.

Ty was very knowledgeable and was able to detect trouble areas in our deteriorating driveway on the nose. He knew where water was sitting and how to grade to avoid it in the future. Was quoted to remove existing driveway, add gravel and pave driveway with 2" of asphalt. Communication was great and he accommodated a couple of our requests without hesitation after the job was complete that I was not clear on with the initial contract.

Description of Work
Great communication and overall smooth experience,

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

10/23/2019

mark J.

Just finished the job. We are happy with our new driveway. They are doing things quick, neat and right. Reasonable price, fast communication, showing up on time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
extended the driveway from 1-car to 2-car

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/15/2019

Nancy M.

GREAT... They showed up on a Monday morning and removed the old driveway and installed the new beautiful jet black driveway by Tuesday afternoon. These guys were awesome to watch work! I waited years to have my driveway done and by far picked the best business for the job! Thanks Ty!

Description of Work
Old driveway was removed which was part concrete, part ash fault and new driveway installed.

Category hauling services, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Review for Tmw Enterprises Paving & Maintenance - 179 E George St, BENSENVILLE, IL - 38184214

10/08/2019

Mike K.

Great, great job! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

10/07/2019

Alex F.

I highly recommend TMW with no reservations! Prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Our driveway was particularly tricky, with terrible pitch leading to our house and a growing sink hole. Ty and his team were able to address all of these issues - at a competitive rate - and we are extremely pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Repaved driveway with asphalt, including additional excavation

Category concrete repair, excavators, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

10/06/2019

Joe R.

TMW was excellent. I wanted a paver patio installed but had drainage issues that needed to be addressed first. I received a few cookie cutter quotes from other contractors but they did not addresses my drainage problems. TMW was the only contractor that was 1) creative enough to fix the drainage problems and 2) skilled enough to build a beautiful paver patio. TMW used high quality pavers and their workmanship was top notch. I now have an entirely new living space in my backyard with no drainage problems. TMW communicated with me throughout the entire project and worked with the village in order to get everything approved. I highly recommend TMW and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Paver patio and drainage

Category drain pipe, patios

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

10/06/2019

Sandra G.

Ty was prompt to respond for an estimate and communicated throughout the process via his website and email. Just before the actual day to remove the old driveway, he set up a text message thread for everyone involved so you knew exactly what time each crew would be there. The entire operation was smooth and the driveway looks fantastic! Everyone on Ty's team was efficient, skillful, and friendly. TMW really knows this business. No hesitation with recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

09/17/2019

Chris S.

Fantastic job. Everything you want in a contractor: fast communication, quality, efficient work. Their prices were on par with the job, and there was a bit of a challenge with how my garage was set up, but they handled it without a problem. Very happy with the work and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

07/18/2018

Ed D.

Ty and his crew did a great job from the time he quoted the project to navigating the City permit process to completing the job.

Description of Work
Replaced backyard patio

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/02/2018

Tyler W.

Very nice people fast workers and did a great job

Description of Work
Driveway replacement