All American Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

4.4

We are proud to provide quality, dependable and professional landscaping and lawn care for the last 9 years. Are service is consistent year after year with a low turnaround of friendly, knowledgeable employees....

OLD WORLD BRICK PAVING

Old World Brick Paving is a family-owned and operated Brick paving business. 100% of our business is brick paving so we are considered experts in the industry. We are a certified ICPI (Interlocking concrete pavement Institute) and Unilock, Belgard, Paveloc, contractor. We strive to meet and exceed Unilock, ICPI and local standards and have been in brick paving business since 1990. We are also an A+ rated company on the BBB with no complaints in over 25 years of business. We work with our own employee staff. Our employees are skilled craftsman and are properly trained in the brick paving /hardscape field. We will not sacrifice our quality by employing unskilled softscape employees. We also work with our customers to educate them in the installation process from start to finish. Old World Brick Paving will always strive to give our customers that personal experience and quality to last a lifetime.

D Arbor Masters

PROFESSIONAL TREE SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS WITHIN 15 MILES RADIUS OF MOUNT PROSPECT. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: TREE TRIMMING AND REMOVAL, STUMP GRINDING, EMERGENCY STORM CLEAN UP, CABLING & BRACING, HAZARDOUS TREE ASSESSMENT AND BRUSH PICK UP. D ARBOR MASTERS CORE VALUE: PERFORM THE HIGHEST QUALITY WORK. OPERATE WITH HONESTY & INTEGRITY. TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY WE WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED.

ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

07/31/2017

Candida V.

When my husband and I moved in, we called All American Landscaping, as they had been servicing the property for the previous owners. I left 4 messages and never received a call back.

Description of Work
landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/18/2017

Paul T.

They did not show up so work was never done.

Description of Work
All American was referred by a family member who has had a great experience with them. However, when i called in the fall I never got a call back. I decided to give them another chance and called again in the spring. I actually was able to speak with someone when i called. We setup an appointment for noon on a Saturday. Not only did they never show up, but at 1:00 I called the office. I had to leave a message, and i have never heard back

06/04/2015

Denise B.

Did not always get all areas promised. Walkways and porches not always cleared sufficiently. Disappointed driveway wasn't always cleared before I had to leave for work. Overall reliable and I appreciated having the service.

Description of Work
Snow removel

01/13/2015

Deborah C.

Didn't go, that's the problem.

Description of Work
Arranged for snow removal services with John via email contact on October 20, 2014. When we got our first snow this month nobody showed up to perform the service. Attempted to reach the company by phone and email and received no response. Completely unprofessional.

Category lawn service,snow removal

10/06/2014

Matt H.

Great. Price competitive, punctual,great job. Would recommend for all services.

Description of Work
Weekly maintainece

06/07/2014

Anthony D.

See above

Description of Work
I made a terrible mistake and incorrectly accused the provider of doing something incorrect. Even though the provider was completely not at fault, and I accused them falsely, they took the time to come to my house with the entire crew to discuss the situation. I was extremely impressed by their professionalism and the care they take to maintain their reputation. This seems like a very reputable firm.

05/29/2014

Angi M.

They come out weekly and I pay weekly too. I have a very small lawn so the price varies on how big the lawn is.

Description of Work
I have used All American Landscaping for lawn management.

Category landscaping

01/13/2013

Jane W.

We called, they came out to estimate and within a couple of days the job was complete. Payment is collected upon completion.

Description of Work
We have used the services of All American Landscaping on two occassions, both were for tree removal. Both times we were very pleased with every aspect of the service provided. The first time was for the removal of a diseased ash tree and the second time was for the removal of a storm damaged tree. The crew was quick and performed a complete clean up, absolutely no complaints of any kind. We will definately use their services again when needed.

Category tree service

11/14/2012

Carol C.

Three men arrived to do a and quot;fall clean-upand quot; which entailed raking up leaves, gathering brush,dethatching, mowing and edging my property.They arrived and performed the above services quickly and efficiently. All debris was removed from the property.

Description of Work
Fall clean-up

08/25/2011

Jennifer S.

They are honest and have a very fair price. They do overall great work.

Description of Work
They provide general yard clean up including regular lawn service, shrubbery clean up, and tree removal.

Category lawn service,tree service

All American Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

4.4

Bensenville

BENSENVILLE, IL 60106

All American Landscaping provides all types of lawn and landscape maintenance, landscape design and installation, paver patios and walkways, retaining walls and snow plowing and salting in the winter.