A-APPLIANCE XPERTS INC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since December 2008

2.3

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. SVC AREAS: GLENVIEW, HIGHLAND PARK, NAPERVILLE....

Chicago Appliance Service has been providing prompt, professional appliance repair service at affordable prices to customers since 1957. We repair standard residential through commercial grade appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. (Service charges will be required on estimates for front load washers, stackable washers & dryers, and high-end refrigerators, ranges and dishwashers due to lengthy technical time.) 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Ask about Angie's List discount. We provide professional repair service on most makes & models of major appliances incl: refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, microwaves, washers, dryers, & disposals. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands - See our website for complete list. We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel. We service CERTAIN Meile, Wolf and Viking appliances. Please call us to check on your model. We do not offer after hours emergency service. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER - AL @ 773 968 5015 - PRIOR TO MAKING A REVIEW.Serving Portions of Chicago: Central*, North, Near West and South/Southwest. Suburbs: North, Northwest, Near West, and certain Western, Southwestern and Southern suburbs. We offer refrigeration/freezer repair in extended areas. *Due to certain repair requirements we are unable to provide service to the entire area. Please call us @ 773-631-5151 to confirm that we can provide service to your address. No subs. Phone calls preferred at 773-631-5151. Can be texted @ 773 968 5015. CALL US @ 773 631 5151 for FASTEST RESPONSE & SERVICE - DO NOT USE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER. Additional locations in western, northern and southern suburbs. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLUMBING, HVAC OR SMALL APPLIANCE REPAIR WORK.

For fastest response, please call or text usat (773) 430-2391! Appliance repair. Dryer, washer refrigerators ovens and water heaters. microwave and dishwasher Whirlpool, LG, Samsung , Maytag , Sub Zero, GE, Bosch, Kenmore, we use Only Manufacture original parts

We specialize in all kitchen and laundry appliances and heating and air conditioning. We are familiar with all the new high tech appliances and new heating and ac systems, as we are constantly attending continuing education seminars for all the latest products. Alliance Repair Services fully stocks our vehicles as our goal is to repair every appliance upon on our first visit to save you both time and money. Most of our repairs are completed on the same day of call. We pride ourselves on offering customer service unparalleled in the industry. Our staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. Our goal is to schedule prompt and on time scheduling. We recognize the value of time, and created scheduling windows to help better serve our clients’ diverse lives.

01/05/2018

Terrible!!

Description of Work
On December 16th 2017 I called A-Appliance Expert s LLC to repair my washing machine. The technician came and said that in order to repair the machine he would need to order parts and the part will be in after Christmas. Christmas came and went and I reached out to the company to get an update of the part. They said they had no update and the part will be in after the holidays. When the technician first came out and mentioned a down payment of $125.00 was needed to order the part. Since the total job cost $480.00 I paid half of the total amount $240.00. This company can never tell you when the part will be coming in and that they will call when the part comes. Since I have been without a washer since 12/16/17 I asked for a refund. The company said no refunds on ordered parts. I explained that I paid more than what was asked for and apparently the part is never going to arrive. The company refuses to issue a refund and are very rude and nasty over the phone. I explained that whenever a person or a business orders a part or product you are always given a tracking number and a date as to when the item will be delivered. These people are nasty and rude. Today I called and still no date as to when the part will arrive.

05/26/2014

I needed a new part for my dishwasher. He gave me two different prices, one before the work and one after the work.

Description of Work
He fixed my dishwasher.

09/18/2012

They came out the first time after the disaster with the other service provider. They fixed it and explained what the problem had been. They reconnected the water line, but did not replace all the parts, so the water popped out again and flowed out. He came back and said that he needed to get a new part and was able to fix it. He could have been more insistent the first time that the bad part shou...

Description of Work
They put in a new part in my refrigeration that another provider had made a disaster out of.

12/18/2008

I looked them up on the manufacturers website. The technician was late and then didn't know what he was doing. We ended up just going out and buying a new microwave. They examined the problem, they replaced a fuse and then that blew out, then something else happened.

Description of Work
I had a GE microwave go out on me last year.

Category small appliance repair

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR OF WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, RANGES, OVENS, COOKTOPS, REFRIGERATORS, & DISPOSALS.

ASK FOR DETAILS