MIKE SPOHR BUILDERS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

I have over 28 years of experience and competitive prices....

Overhead Garage Door Inc

Overhead Garage Door, Inc. has been providing sales, service and installation of high quality garage doors and openers throughout the Chicagoland area since 1969. Our professional, customer service oriented staff is one of the most experienced and largest in Northern Illinois. We have technicians living in your area that can service you right away. Call today!

Cherry Valley Wood Care

Established in 2005. Cherry Valley Wood Care brings a wealth of professional, courteous and prompt knowledge in Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Wood Restoration, and more. Cherry Valley Wood Care maintains exceptional service and our staff is dedicated to the specialized needs of all of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ready Roof

EXCEPTIONAL ROOFING & SIDING FOR YOUR HOME There are a lot of roofing companies, but our family-owned and operated business set out to provide roofing peace of mind to our customers by doing things a little differently than the competition. Our amazing customer service is one thing that sets us apart, but it’s not the only thing. Ready Roof completes most of our jobs in just one day. We also do what we can to keep our prices competitive without sacrificing quality—and we provide transparent pricing right from the start. Ready Roof is large enough to serve you, yet small enough to care. With more than 25 years of industry experience, BBB accreditation, and many positive reviews, it’s easy to see why we’re a smart choice. We don’t just want to sell you something; we take the time to help you understand our products and to guide you in making choices for your home that will best meet your needs and your budget. Are you ready? 844-732-3944 www.readyroof.com

06/10/2014

It didnt

Description of Work
Nothing never returned my phone calls

09/29/2013

I called Mike to help my mom with a leak on her roof. He was very prompt and went out to see her right away. Around Aug 2, he did the repair work. My mom was very pleased with his ability to get the job done quickly and for a reasonable amount of money. He said he guaranteed his work and to call him with any problems. Unfortunately, about two weeks later, during the next major rainstorm the roof l...

Description of Work
He was supposed to fix a leak on the roof.

[member] In my defiance I did every thing I could for your mom I called her back and gave her options and I talked to you to and then I gave her money back she said there was a leak but I could not find it. there was no signs of a leak after I fixed it. I took a hose and soaked the roof where she said there was a leak but I couldn't get it to leak so I'm really sorry but Like I said I gave you you...

08/02/2012

Mike,Did all the work himself and kept us in the loop each day. He also clean up daily.He did not try to upsell us but did point out the product differences we could use.He offers a great guarantee too!

Description of Work
Complete tear off and re-roof, new ice dam strips and some sub roofing repairs

04/03/2012

Mike was very professional and efficient. The roof looked great when he was done. Mike stopped by after a hard rain a few weeks later to make sure there were no leaks! If you have pets Mike is great with them. My dogs can be a nuisance and he handled them with ease. I highly recommend contacting Mike before committing on any projects.

Description of Work
Put steel roofing on large residential storage shed.

04/03/2012

His bid was very competitive and I knew from previous experience he would go above and beyond to make sure it was right. Mike is easy to work with, answers all your questions clearly and speaks his mind on the best way to do things. That's something you can't get from a seller contracted crew! I recommend Mike unconditionally.

Description of Work
Install laminate: Entry/mudroom/1/2 bath (required removal and replacement of toilet) Kitchen/dining/office/livingroom/hallways/front entry Tear up of old vinyl flooring in kitchen/entry Haul away torn out flooring, carpet and scraps

Category decks,flooring contractor,roofing

I am able and willing to do all types of construction. My expertise is a wide range from Roofing, Remodeling, Ceramic Tile, Building Houses and Pole Barns, Steel Roofs, and Decks and Porches.

Vinyl Flooring.