K and K Quality Construction

Townhome

Townhome

home remodeling2019
Townhome remodel for resale

We provide Construction and Maintenance Services delivered in a professional and timely manner at a reasonable cost....
Kitchen  project
Kitchen

home remodeling

201961008

handyman (16)home remodeling (13)woodworking (11)general contractors (7)door installation (5)drywall (5)siding companies (4)house painting (3)window replacement (3)insulation (3)decks & porches (3)basement remodeling (2)

02/02/2021

Greg is very professional and he recommended these toilets and I have had him before, so I knew I could trust him to do quality work.

Description of Work
put in two new toilets

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

02/02/2021

It was excellent. He has very good ideas and listen to my ideas, and put things together. He's very easy to work with and very professional.

Description of Work
He put in a new bathroom for me.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

06/01/2020

It could have not went better. This was a tough job for Greg as he had to clean up a mess from another contractor that was not experienced and grossly unqualified for the task at hand. Greg took on the challenge and it turned out perfect. We could not be happier. Greg has a very high regard to detail and will ensure it is done right to a very high standard. Great communication on spot on for what ...

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom and Laundry room that was done incorrectly by another contractor.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for K and K Quality Construction - 2886 E 6th St, Belvidere, IL - 38606924

Hi [Member Name Removed] It was a great experience to work with you and [Member Name Removed]. You had great ideas and it was very rewarding to be able to bring them to life for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again for opportunity of showing you what my business and what everyone’s business should be about. Greg

05/09/2019

Greg SR was very punctual, professional, payed great attention to detail. He is very nice and explained how things were being done. Very informative, reasonably priced. My deck is beautiful I couldn’t ask for a better job I will be using him in the future for more projects. Great overall craftsmanship.

Description of Work
I needed to have my old deck torn down and a new one built.

Category decks,woodworking

Thank you for the great review. I hope you have a lot of great memories with your new deck

01/04/2018

Greg delivers what he preaches - Great workmanship for a fair price. He was only one of a few that was willing to work with us on our design and timeframe. We would highly recommend Greg for any size project !

Description of Work
Walk in closet build out

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

10/08/2017

Contractor did not return phone calls or email requesting bid.

Description of Work
garage facia and soffits need repairs.

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/08/2017

09/26/2017

Greg gave us some great ideas for what to do to bring our kitchen into the 21st century and the results speak for themselves. We (and all our FB friends ) love it. Thanks Greg!

Description of Work
Greg remodeled our kitchen and it is incredible!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

08/02/2017

Very Well. He know exactly what he is doing!

Description of Work
Remove and replace Deck

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2016

03/21/2017

Deck work appears to be good but the facia work was total garbage!

Description of Work
Deck work, and facial work!

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

01/27/2017

very good cant tell it was repaired.

Description of Work
drywall repair

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

All remodeling from kitchens to baths and from decks to window replacements. Handyman services from ceiling fan installation to adding a sink facet. Seasonal maintenance from deck staining to pressure washing. No job to small, if you don't see it just contact us.