Precision Painting & Decorating Corp

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2008

As one of Chicagoland's most competitive painting contractors, Precision Painting and Decorating has completed thousands of projects to date and has a distinguished record of professional painting. We bring the best in craftsmanship for the most competitive price. Our clients enjoy the peace of mind which comes with a guaranteed completion date and full insurance coverage. The expertise of our professional painters is so wide, we are your one-stop painting contractor for all your residential, new construction, commercial and decorative painting needs....

Monapix Corp

Monapix Corp

Monapix Corporation is a family-owned and operated business. When we say family, we mean that we treat our customers as members of our family and we take care of them. Our philosophy is to make you happy with the quality of service while giving you the best value. All our staff is highly trained, with years of experience in cleaning business. We use the highest quality products available and are fully equipped to handle any job. Needless to say that we are fully bonded and insured. We look forward to see you in the future.

09/29/2018

Stop in the office one day spoke with the secretary she set up appointment for estimate received email that they had been out but no quotes“stop by company again ran into owner told him who I was and he said would send me quoteby email. Still waiting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed awnings painted on two homes.

07/06/2017

It went really well. They were on time, and were very professional. They were also very thorough, and we were happy with the outcome in the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The painted the outside of our house.

12/15/2016

The work looks professional. I am pleased with the cost, especially for the high quality of work. I already have plans for hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the exterior of my home, including several door frames, a screened in area, and a front porch.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/06/2016

We received the quote quickly and everything was explained and laid out for the project. We scheduled the start date and it ended up being moved up a couple weeks due to rain which was great. Two workers were there for two days and stayed late to complete the job. Overall I was pleased with the outcome and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a large bathroom, stairwell and bedroom.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/22/2016

Really well with the exception of how long the tools on the lawn. It did not result in damage but I was worried as it hit that week mark.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the house.

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & exterior painting, power washing, garage floor coatings, residential & commercial exteriors, wall coverings, wallpaper, coatings, plaster repairs, textured ceilings, paint removal, deck sealing & restoration, pressure washing, siding, drywall, commercial grade paints, roof painting & coatings, epoxy floors & new construction.

Mold remediation