Precision Painting & Decorating Corp

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2008

2600 Van Buren St

Bellwood, IL 60104

As one of Chicagoland's most competitive painting contractors, Precision Painting and Decorating has completed thousands of projects to date and has a distinguished record of professional painting. We bring the best in craftsmanship for the most competitive price. Our clients enjoy the peace of mind which comes with a guaranteed completion date and full insurance coverage. The expertise of our professional painters is so wide, we are your one-stop painting contractor for all your residential, new construction, commercial and decorative painting needs....

09/29/2018

Tracy B.

Stop in the office one day spoke with the secretary she set up appointment for estimate received email that they had been out but no quotes“stop by company again ran into owner told him who I was and he said would send me quoteby email. Still waiting

Description of Work
I needed awnings painted on two homes.

07/06/2017

Al F.

It went really well. They were on time, and were very professional. They were also very thorough, and we were happy with the outcome in the end.

Description of Work
The painted the outside of our house.

12/15/2016

Priscilla H.

The work looks professional. I am pleased with the cost, especially for the high quality of work. I already have plans for hiring them again.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home, including several door frames, a screened in area, and a front porch.

Category house painters,interior painters

10/06/2016

Beth O.

We received the quote quickly and everything was explained and laid out for the project. We scheduled the start date and it ended up being moved up a couple weeks due to rain which was great. Two workers were there for two days and stayed late to complete the job. Overall I was pleased with the outcome and would use them again.

Description of Work
Painting a large bathroom, stairwell and bedroom.

Category interior painters

05/22/2016

Caleb W.

Really well with the exception of how long the tools on the lawn. It did not result in damage but I was worried as it hit that week mark.

Description of Work
Painted the house.

10/07/2015

BILL B.

It went well overall but the supervision seemed to be lacking. They must have been spread very thin. Happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my home

05/13/2015

Mary T.

I used them before and I was pleased with them. I didn't use them because the quote they gave me was outrageous.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for exterior painting of part of my home, the 2,000 square feet second story of my two-story home.

05/09/2015

janice D.

They never returned my calls and never gave me an estimate.

Description of Work
There were supposed to provided me with an estimate.

Category interior painters

We would love to provide an estimate for this work! We were never contacted outside of the Angie's List system and were never provided a phone number. Here is the exact copy of the communication we have had with the customer. janice dillard 4/29/2015 hi I have 2 bathrooms that I need the wallpaper removed and then pained. Precision Painting & Decorating Corp 4/29/2015 Janice, I would love to set up an estimate for you for the above work. If you would please call our office I can do that for you. 630.688.9423. Thank you, Wendy Stott Operations Administrator Precision Painting & Decorating 2600 Van Buren St. Bellwood, IL 60104 630.688.9423 janice dillard 4/30/2015 ok I will call later today. As of 5/11/2015 @ 10:30am we have never received a call or message from Mrs. Dillard. Our office is fully staffed and phones answered live M-F 8AM-6PM, then voice mail monitored via email after hours. It's a shame to receive an "F" rating from a customer whom we have never spoken too. We would ask that this rating be removed or revised after we have had a real opportunity to quote the project. Thanks!

04/04/2015

Rita R.

Jenna came over to evaluate the work and gave me an estimate within a week. I contacted Precision and scheduled the work to be done. The workers came out and worked diligently to remove the wallpaper, which was quite a job. They put up plastic to minimize the spread of dust. They left in the evenings after cleaning up and returned over the next few days to remove, prep and paint the walls. The workers were very professional and if unsure of what I wanted, asked questions. They were polite and very neat. The final job was beautiful! I will definelty use them for any future projects.

Description of Work
I needed to have wallpaper that was 20+ years old removed from my dining room, foyer, hallway and stairwell.

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper,house painters,interior painters

12/29/2014

Fred R.

Overall performance was exemplary. It took about two weeks to complete the work with generally three men (occasionally two ) on the job. Although there was some turnover of personnel on the job, all workers were experienced, professional and personable. Quite a few man days were dedicated to preparation, cleaning and scraping. Virtually all surfaces had to be primed before painting. Shrubs were protected and the job site was cleaned up each day. The only negative was a failure to complete the job by a specific date even though it was represented that additional crew would be assigned to meet this timetable. I consider this firm to be a quality, high class operation. High quality work at a competitive price. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of large 1921 Dutch Colonial house and garage.

Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle.

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi
    Velasco Premier Home Renovations

DYNAMIC COLORS INC

We remain committed to providing you with the same high-quality service you have come to expect during these unprecedented times. We will be conducting consultations regarding estimates over email and phone in lieu of in-person appointments until the stay at home order is lifted. Find out how to schedule a virtual appointment by visiting info.dynamiccolorsinc.com/2020proposals AWARDED BY CHICAGO MAGAZINE AS "BEST HOUSE PAINTER". COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT. THREE ROOM INTERIOR MINIMUM AND $1,500 MINIMUM FOR EXTERIOR.

NAT-63732-2
    US
    EPA
    06/29/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available

Interior & exterior painting, power washing, garage floor coatings, residential & commercial exteriors, wall coverings, wallpaper, coatings, plaster repairs, textured ceilings, paint removal, deck sealing & restoration, pressure washing, siding, drywall, commercial grade paints, roof painting & coatings, epoxy floors & new construction.

Mold remediation