Wilson's Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2011

3010 S Illinois St

Belleville, IL 62220

A fully licensed and insured Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Irrigation company....

03/21/2017

Perri B.

Exceptionally well from inquiry to completed work. I would give this company and it's employees the highest praise and would most definitely suggest Wilson's for any landscaping job in the Belleville area. It's sadly rare to find all employees with such great work ethics, professionalism and friendliness as we have discovered with Wilson's.

Description of Work
Landscaping bricks/pavers placed around the foundation of our home.

Category hardscaping

10/24/2016

Dian B.

We have hired Wilson's for the remainder of the season and couldn't be happier. Our lawn was cut very well and evenly, They even managed to maneuver around some of the plants that are still growing. We really couldn't be happier with their service.

Description of Work
We needed general lawn maintenance.

Category landscaping, lawn service

11/04/2015

Dale S.

Description of Work
Service the lawn. They did a fine job, arrived as needed and left the place clean and tidy.

Category lawn service, hardscaping

06/04/2015

Jeffrey C.

They came out and did professional review. Came out to evaluate some problem weeds in front. Recommended double overseeding last year, and lawn looks much better. They provide regular lawn care weed control and fertilization.

Description of Work
Annual lawn service. They also did over seeding last fall.

11/24/2014

Patricia B.

The estimate was too much. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, but he asked me what I wanted to pay, and then his estimate came to the exact amount I wanted to pay. He didn't really give me any details, it was pretty generic as to what he was going to do.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from them for landscaping my front flower bed.

Category landscaping

Our company would like to dispute this review. We have never had any contact what so ever with a [Member name removed]. We believe she has posted a review to the wrong company.

06/26/2014

Michael W.

They did fine. They did what I asked them to do. I have no complaints. It was good.

Description of Work
I used Wilson's Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc. They come every 2 weeks, cut the grass, keep the fences clean, that kind of stuff. I used them for lawn and yard work.

06/02/2014

Jacqueline K.

They were very nice when they came to my house. I told him my price range and he told me he wasn't sure if he could do it for that price but he would work with me. Then I never heard from them again and it has been about 6 weeks since they first came to my house. I thought he could have made suggestions to get the price lower as other companies I have called for bids. It seemed very unprofessional to just ignore me. I would not recommend them to anyone because of this reason.

Description of Work
Came out and took measurements and talked about what could be done

Category lawn service

I did speak with [member name removed] regarding her landscaping needs and at that time advised her that I could not reach her funding level for her project. I also advised [member name removed] that she might want to seek another bid from another company to meet not only her funding level but also her timeline for completion. That was the other concern for [member name removed] was she wanted it completed quickly and I was backed up over 8 weeks at the time of our discussion. That wasn't acceptable for her timeline. I feel this recent review was a little off base due to the fact that I advised her upfront that I couldn't meet her terms. In addition, I left her a voicemail after our initial site visit explaining that no other options were available and to contact me should she have questions.

05/08/2014

Kimberly P.

Wilson's has provided quick, efficient, and quality service. The guys that cut our lawn on a weekly basis are always polite and answer questions promptly. The billing is done via email and you can pay bills online which makes things very easy for a busy mom!

Description of Work
Wilson's provides us with weekly lawn care services and this spring also did a beautiful job cleaning up our yard.

04/23/2013

robert W.

Overall the service provided has been very good. I recommend anyone looking for lawn service ask Wilson's for an estimate, you might be pleased with the cost and the service.

Description of Work
I began using Wilson Lawn Service (mowing and edging .33 acre lawn) last year after the lawn service I was using was acquired by Wilson. I have been pleased with the work majority of the time. Owner has been very responsive when I have a comment.

03/04/2013

Susan R.

They came to bid the project, made some suggestions which I incorporated. They were able to fit this into their very heavy schedule on short notice and finished the project in 2 days, 2 weeks prior to construction date of the shed.

Description of Work
They built a pad using pavers for a shed in my backyard. The backyard is sloped and the shed must reside on a level plane. They recommended a heavy paver which could hold the weight without shifting. I prefered the paver solution as it is aesthetically a nicer solution. I also could have had a concrete pad which would have had a lower initial cost, but that would have made it a taxable entity. The higher cost up front (which looks nicer) is offset by not having to incur additional taxes in the long run. Wilson had completed two other projects previously for me and I trusted them to complete a quality product.

Category hardscaping

12/29/2012

Carrie P.

Once the company knows exactly what you prefer it will be done. Everything goes smoothly and as planned whenever I request service.

Description of Work
Wilson's Landscaping provided lawn service and minor cleanup of the fall leaves in the landscape. The quality of work was excellent and completed in the time expected. I've been with the company for 2 seasons and have no compliants. They are prompt and take my many requests without attitude or delay.

05/14/2012

Susan P.

We have a contract with them. The quality is very good. They always have uniforms on and have a marked truck.

Description of Work
Wilson's Landscaping & Lawn takes care of my lawn. They come out weekly to mow, trim and pick up anything that has fell off of the trees.

05/04/2012

Susan R.

They always make up their work. The work is done very well and they will come and repair anything if there is something sinks and sometimes things can move and they will always come back. They said as for as long as I can have anything done, they will fix it for me. They always come back when I ask them.

Description of Work
I used Wilson's Landscaping & Lawn Service to build a cattle shed for me last fall and they came to do one little minor correction to it a few weeks ago.

09/29/2011

Debra K.

We're extremely happy with the service and the product provided by Wilson's. They're very prompt, thorough, and professional. We've been recommending them to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Wilson's Irrigation Services, LLC, installed a new irrigation system for watering our front and side lawns. The service included a timer and backflow cage.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

09/29/2011

Debra K.

We couldn't be happier -- a very high-quality job. Wilson's was extremely professional and efficient. They let us know from start to finish what to expect, and the final cost matched their initial estimate. The patio is beautiful; we've been getting lots of compliments from neighbors. Wilson's is now located at 106 Service Street, Swansea, IL 62226. (618) 416-5393

Description of Work
Wilson's removed an old concrete pad at the side entrance of our house. They replaced it with a 12' x 22' paver patio w/ steps. The patio included a matching stone sitting wall with pillars. They also installed underground drain lines to carry water away from the house.

Bri-Co Construction

We have been in business since 1974. Harold knows what it takes to deliver quality construction services at competitive prices. We are family owned and operated locally out of O'Fallon Missouri. We offer many services, focusing on Retaining Wall Construction and Grading Services.

Power Washing/Rock & Mulching

Power washing/ rock and mulching Driveways($180-$300) pecks and patios($180-$360) Fence($180-$520) Walkways($80-$120) Rock/Mulching call for an estimate 618-304-1918

Ventura landscaping

Complete landscaping services, hardscaping and pavers and landscape lighting, we provide top quality service and are flexible on services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lawn Service, Landscaping, Hardscapes, Irrigation, Yard Clean-up, Shrub Trimming, Snow Removal, Brush Hogging, Fertilization