Sigman Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2009

Locally owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (618) 281-8272, (618) 939-3232, (314) 436-2600, (618) 234-3268, (618) 234-0953. Award winning. Emergency Service Available...

Vitt Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc

Family owned and operated company since 1954. Quality workmanship is one of our best qualities. Excellent customer service. With over 50 years of experience in the HVAC industry, we are confident we will meet and exceed your expectations. Our quality and attention to detail are unrivaled by the competition. We have served the residents of St. Louis with three generations of Vitts, and are raising the fourth. Our longevity is a testimony to our service and clients' trust. We have an excellent rating with the BBB and are N.A.T.E. Certified technicians. One major difference and benefit of our company is custom duct fittings. Custom fittings give your unit a longer, more reliable shelf life and a professional looking installation. Just ask to see our before and after pictures and you'll see the Vitt difference! Also, NONE of our employees are paid on commission, and do not get bonuses based on sales. What does that mean? That guarantees that we will not try selling you something you do not need. Only if your system is non-repairable, or at your request will we suggest purchasing a new system. We will not have a "salesman" show up at your door whose main objective is to sell you something. We are there to make you happy and comfortable, that's it. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AFTER- HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY

Offers by Vitt Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc on Angi

02/03/2018

The service guy was very friendly, professional and explained the problem before repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace was not igniting and was blowing out cool air. I called Sigman at 2:45 and someone was out at 3:30 and addressed my issue. He explained what the problem was and the cost before he repaired it. As of 5:15 I had heat and my house was getting warm. THANK YOU for your quick professional response!!!

07/20/2017

Extremely professional, prompt, and kind. They are the only company I would ever call in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole new A.C. unit.

05/22/2017

Just fine, cleaned out all of leaves and coils, checked caliper etc. Found all in good condition. Big relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner check up and cleaning.

04/29/2017

Everything I said for October 4, 2016 applies equally to April because both occasions if was John A. Both occasions he did the work. He did more work in April then he did in October because he looked at the air conditioning unit outside and cleaned it. He did everything that he did in October plus he did the air conditioning in April. Everything that I described him doing as far as his professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
That was for the Spring check where they checked the air conditioning unit outside and cleaned it. In the Spring they check the HVAC.

04/29/2017

I?ve used them for a long, long time and they were terrific. They did a great job for me. I had a maintenance contract with them and I don?t have it anymore. I don?t need the maintenance anymore because the HVAC is getting old. They would come and do maintenance on my HVAC. They were a great company, they came twice a year and cleaned it. I had nothing but the highest praise for them. They do twic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The called it the Fall check and service, where they changed the air filters and cleaned the blower compartment. They check the motors and all the electrical connections and cleaned the unit. They did that for two furnaces.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation and repair heating, air conditioning systems, indoor air quality systems, duct cleaning, sheet metal fabrication, new construction, water heater service & maintenance programs.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express