Sigman Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2009

Locally owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (618) 281-8272, (618) 939-3232, (314) 436-2600, (618) 234-3268, (618) 234-0953. Award winning. Emergency Service Available...

Energy Stars Heating & Cooling

Energy Stars Heating & Cooling

We're a locally owned & operated HVAC company, licensed, bonded, & certified in St. Louis, MO & IL. Our technicians are efficiency & comfort experts, trusted & highly rated by our customers and partners. Energy Stars Heating & Cooling Co Big company expertise, small company price. Call us today!

02/03/2018

The service guy was very friendly, professional and explained the problem before repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace was not igniting and was blowing out cool air. I called Sigman at 2:45 and someone was out at 3:30 and addressed my issue. He explained what the problem was and the cost before he repaired it. As of 5:15 I had heat and my house was getting warm. THANK YOU for your quick professional response!!!

07/20/2017

Extremely professional, prompt, and kind. They are the only company I would ever call in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole new A.C. unit.

05/22/2017

Just fine, cleaned out all of leaves and coils, checked caliper etc. Found all in good condition. Big relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner check up and cleaning.

04/29/2017

I?ve used them for a long, long time and they were terrific. They did a great job for me. I had a maintenance contract with them and I don?t have it anymore. I don?t need the maintenance anymore because the HVAC is getting old. They would come and do maintenance on my HVAC. They were a great company, they came twice a year and cleaned it. I had nothing but the highest praise for them. They do twic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The called it the Fall check and service, where they changed the air filters and cleaned the blower compartment. They check the motors and all the electrical connections and cleaned the unit. They did that for two furnaces.

04/29/2017

Everything I said for October 4, 2016 applies equally to April because both occasions if was John A. Both occasions he did the work. He did more work in April then he did in October because he looked at the air conditioning unit outside and cleaned it. He did everything that he did in October plus he did the air conditioning in April. Everything that I described him doing as far as his professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
That was for the Spring check where they checked the air conditioning unit outside and cleaned it. In the Spring they check the HVAC.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation and repair heating, air conditioning systems, indoor air quality systems, duct cleaning, sheet metal fabrication, new construction, water heater service & maintenance programs.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express