locoelectro Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2008

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

10 Millie Street

Belleville, IL 62223

We are a small family-owned company that offers great service at a reasonable price. We are very proud of our work & it shows. We are on time and ready for our appointments. We always maintain a good working relationship with local inspectors and utilities to keep the projects going smooth. We are a member of the (IAEI) International association of electrical inspectors. This gives us access to continous training on new technologies and National Electric Code updates....

electrician (84)lighting (25)ceiling fan installation (11)

09/19/2020

The project was simple and no fuss. He was friendly, tested our fixture thoroughly before finishing, and prices were reasonable. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed junction box and new lighting fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

07/27/2020

Very punctual and professional, would not hesitate to refer this company, very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wall switches, new garage light and circuit breaker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

05/20/2020

EVERY WAS PERFECT 👌🏻 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thanks 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instead a ceiling fan and ceiling light

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

10/04/2019

I was 1000 miles geographically removed from Jeff and LocoElectro. I found him via Angie's list and was never once disappointed in the entire process. This was a time critical process due to an upcoming sale of the property. I called him shortly after 7:00 a.m. on a Friday morning. He answered personally and agreed to visit the property that afternoon to assess the work and committed to supplying ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correcting electrical deficiencies identified in the City of Belleville, IL, pre-occupancy permit inspection including a non-functioning bathroom exhaust fan, several GFCI outlets and circuits, a deteriorated weather head (required interfacing with the eletrical utility company), proper (re-)routing of some romex cable in basement, proper light fixture installation in closets, and other miscellaneous items on a very demanding time schedule.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

02/20/2019

I have used Jeff before. He is courteous, professional, very efficient, honest and answered all my questions. His pricing is very very reasonable. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install light fixture and inspect faulty electrical outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

06/09/2018

Estimate was fair, stated lengthy wait for availability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed estimate for trouble shooting and work on outlets (moving and updating to 3-prong grounded).

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

06/04/2018

He arrived right on time and all the work was completed in a little more than 1-1/2 hours. He was very professional and did an excellent job. I really appreciated the fact that he responded to my call in a timely manner, especially after I had previously called other companies and they couldn't even be bothered to return my call. And the only other one who did, quoted an outrageously high price, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some track lighting removed and a ceiling fan installed.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

05/10/2018

On time Quick response Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Meter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

04/18/2018

Jeff and his apprentice were great to work with! Always punctual and professional. Jeff went above and beyond to help me correct an issue with unpermitted work that had been previously performed. I plan to hire him again for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Canned lighting and light fixture installations/replacements

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

03/20/2018

I contacted Jeff from Locoelectro Inc after reading reviews on Angie's list. I needed a wiring repair done to my vaulted ceiling after discovering DIY issues likely completed by the previous homeowner. Jeff was able to identify the issue in the attic and complete the repair in roughly an hour. I was very happy with the service and professionalism provided by Jeff. With Jeff's help in repairing att...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair wiring in vaulted ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

Residential & commercial electrical installations, complete rewires, code violation repair for occupancy, service upgrades, security lighting, exit/egress lighting testing & installation. No project is too small.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check