All-Pro Home Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

May contact through email. I have been a carpenter for 25 years working in most phases of custom residential and commercial carpentry and millwork...

GF Glass Services

Residential glass replacement. Over 10 years of experience. Owner-operated, with minimal overhead, allows pricing to be competitive. We specialize in replacing insulated glass for window and patio doors. We also fix worn out or ripped screening for windows and patio doors.

Unhinged Inc

Unhinged can transform your kitchen or bathroom cabinets from dated to dynamic affordably, and in a matter of days. Unhinged offers custom refinishing of your existing doors and cabinets in stain or solid-tone colors. Antiquing and glazed effects are also available. Unhinged also offers complete refacing of existing cabinets with new solid wood doors or maintenance-free laminate. Doors are available pre-finished in popular colors and styles, or Unhinged can order materials unfinished and finish them to your specifications.

Zillo Refinishing Inc.,

Zillo Refinishing is a premium option for all your painting and construction needs. We offer bathtubs and surrounding tiles refinishing, Ceramic Tile installation, kitchen cabinets refinishing, and stone coating countertops. Our 7-step process coating process and 2-component Hawk Research Lab certified coating technology provides the most exceptional look and finish. This is not your run of the mill, hardware store coating. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! As a woman raised and born in the construction business family background, Zillo Refinishing is a company that started as a family-owned business to cater to all families and individuals who are on the lookout for the highest standard of services.Working with the 3rd largest drywall and painting contractor in Illinois, our ultimate goal is to take Zillo Refinishing to the top through our expertise and proficiency.

04/06/2014

Bob responded within 24 hours. We discussed the work needed to be accomplished and we scheduled an appointment for the following day (Saturday). Bob arrived at 9:00AM on the dot. He assessed the work and left briefly to get the proper tools. He worked quietly and efficiently. It took him maybe 45 minutes to complete the two tasks. I was thrilled that the blinds were finally hanging properly! Befor...

Description of Work
Adjusted height of vertical blinds and hung shelf in bathroom.

Category drywall

08/15/2013

On time, efficient and professional. Just the man for multiple tasks.

Description of Work
Light paint, garbage disposal tune up, ceiling light repair, and miscellaneous repairs.

Category handyman service,interior painters

03/11/2013

I had a hole in my cedar siding caused by a woodpecker. All-Pro came out the day after I called and repaired it. It looked perfect couldn't even tell there had been damage.

Description of Work
Hole in cedar siding

Category drywall

01/24/2013

My experience with them was very good. I would give them "A". They were prompt, professional and thorough. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We have used All-Pro Home Services for electrical repairs like installation of plugs and correction of bad wiring.

Category electrician

01/02/2013

I called and talked to Bob about the work that I needed to have completed. He came over the next day to see what was needed in order to be prepared. We agreed to have it done over the weekend. He came on time and completed the work very professionally and in a timely, efficient manner. I am extremely happy with the work that he did. The garbage disposal works well, and the light fixture installati...

Description of Work
Bob installed a new garbage disposal in the kitchen. He also installed a new light fixture in the bathroom that not only required electrical work, but also some drywall work around the fixture.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing

Remodeling – General, Basements, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Sunrooms. Plumbing. Painting. Handymen. Insulation. Glass & Mirrors. Flooring – Sales, Installation, & Repair. Electrical. Drywall. Doors. Decks. Countertops. Closets. Ceramic Tile. Carpentry – Woodworking, Unfinished. Cabinets – Making, Refacing & Restoration