All-Pro Home Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

May contact through email. I have been a carpenter for 25 years working in most phases of custom residential and commercial carpentry and millwork...

Ferrari Plumbing Inc

Ferrari Plumbing Inc

We are a local family owned and operated business.Your 24/7 plumbing experts who are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and a member of the Better Business Bureau with complaint free "A+" rating. Every year our company earns a "Super Service Award" from Angie's List and a "Complaint Free Award" from BBB since 2005, because when you hire us for your plumbing needs, you get certified technicians who are fully trained & certified in all the latest plumbing procedures by Illinois Department of Public Health. We guarantee all of our services, whether it is installation or repair and no matter how large or small the job, all of our customers are treated with respect, and get the quality service that they deserve. No extra charge for nights and weekends. We do offer 10% special discount on our labor to Angie's List members.

Offers by Ferrari Plumbing Inc on Angi

04/06/2014

Bob responded within 24 hours. We discussed the work needed to be accomplished and we scheduled an appointment for the following day (Saturday). Bob arrived at 9:00AM on the dot. He assessed the work and left briefly to get the proper tools. He worked quietly and efficiently. It took him maybe 45 minutes to complete the two tasks. I was thrilled that the blinds were finally hanging properly! Befor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjusted height of vertical blinds and hung shelf in bathroom.

CATEGORY drywall

08/15/2013

On time, efficient and professional. Just the man for multiple tasks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light paint, garbage disposal tune up, ceiling light repair, and miscellaneous repairs.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

03/11/2013

I had a hole in my cedar siding caused by a woodpecker. All-Pro came out the day after I called and repaired it. It looked perfect couldn't even tell there had been damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hole in cedar siding

CATEGORY drywall

01/24/2013

My experience with them was very good. I would give them "A". They were prompt, professional and thorough. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used All-Pro Home Services for electrical repairs like installation of plugs and correction of bad wiring.

CATEGORY electrician

01/02/2013

I called and talked to Bob about the work that I needed to have completed. He came over the next day to see what was needed in order to be prepared. We agreed to have it done over the weekend. He came on time and completed the work very professionally and in a timely, efficient manner. I am extremely happy with the work that he did. The garbage disposal works well, and the light fixture installati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob installed a new garbage disposal in the kitchen. He also installed a new light fixture in the bathroom that not only required electrical work, but also some drywall work around the fixture.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing

Remodeling – General, Basements, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Sunrooms. Plumbing. Painting. Handymen. Insulation. Glass & Mirrors. Flooring – Sales, Installation, & Repair. Electrical. Drywall. Doors. Decks. Countertops. Closets. Ceramic Tile. Carpentry – Woodworking, Unfinished. Cabinets – Making, Refacing & Restoration