All-Pro Home Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2010

1120 Monroe Dr

Bartlett, IL 60103

May contact through email. I have been a carpenter for 25 years working in most phases of custom residential and commercial carpentry and millwork

04/06/2014

Christianna R.

Bob responded within 24 hours. We discussed the work needed to be accomplished and we scheduled an appointment for the following day (Saturday). Bob arrived at 9:00AM on the dot. He assessed the work and left briefly to get the proper tools. He worked quietly and efficiently. It took him maybe 45 minutes to complete the two tasks. I was thrilled that the blinds were finally hanging properly! Before, thye touched the carpet and never looked right. My better half meant to tackle this for about a year, but travels extensively and simply likes to relax on his precious time at home-and I dislike the honey-do list thing. I may have been able to hang the shelf, but figured let it be done right - and Bob did it professionally.

Description of Work
Adjusted height of vertical blinds and hung shelf in bathroom.

Category drywall

08/15/2013

Scott K.

On time, efficient and professional. Just the man for multiple tasks.

Description of Work
Light paint, garbage disposal tune up, ceiling light repair, and miscellaneous repairs.

Category handyman service, interior painters

03/11/2013

Diane C.

I had a hole in my cedar siding caused by a woodpecker. All-Pro came out the day after I called and repaired it. It looked perfect couldn't even tell there had been damage.

Description of Work
Hole in cedar siding

Category drywall

01/24/2013

Warren W.

My experience with them was very good. I would give them "A". They were prompt, professional and thorough. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We have used All-Pro Home Services for electrical repairs like installation of plugs and correction of bad wiring.

Category electrician

01/02/2013

Debra A.

I called and talked to Bob about the work that I needed to have completed. He came over the next day to see what was needed in order to be prepared. We agreed to have it done over the weekend. He came on time and completed the work very professionally and in a timely, efficient manner. I am extremely happy with the work that he did. The garbage disposal works well, and the light fixture installation looks beautiful. The charge was reasonable, and the work was exactly what we needed. He was also friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend Bob, and I will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Bob installed a new garbage disposal in the kitchen. He also installed a new light fixture in the bathroom that not only required electrical work, but also some drywall work around the fixture.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing

05/05/2012

Robin G.

He has done several jobs for us. He is a professional carpenter, and I was very impressed. He is one of the few people I would trust to come into my home when I am not here. He was the most reasonable priced and was extremely responsive. He was always on time and was professional. He would always call me to tell me that all three of my cats are indoors before he left if I was not there. I plan to have him remodel my kitchen in the future.

Description of Work
He gutted my bathroom and remodeled it.

Category drywall, electrician, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors, sunrooms, basement remodeling

03/06/2012

Joy R.

Bob Sobie - or "Bob the Builder" as our family is fond of calling him - is truly outstanding. We cannot say enough good things about him, in terms of skill, attitude, and work ethic. His work is of the highest quality, demonstrating excellent attention to detail, and his prices are reasonable. In addition, he is responsive, flexible, and professional. We would recommend Bob for any job - large or small!

Description of Work
Bob Sobie has completed several projects for us over the past 6-9 months. These have included repairing basement steps, putting new steps on our front porch, replacing several doors, and performing all carpentry and drywall work on a kitchen remodeling project. In addition, Bob provided significant project management assistance on the bathroom project, particularly when we had to replace an electrician who was not fulfilling his commitment. Bob took it upon himself to identify, interview, and manage the quote process for a new electrician.

Category contractors, decks, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

09/12/2011

Debra M.

Bob did an excellent job. He was polite, punctual and gave us some great advice. We are looking forward to hiring Bob again.

Description of Work
We hired Bob to install bathroom drapery and closet hardware.

Category closet systems, handyman service, woodworking

05/18/2010

Robin G.

This guy is a professional carpenter currently layed off. Husband of my best friend. I hired him because I could trust him. He arrived every day just as I left for work and every day it was obvious he had made significant headway and worked some weekends. The job took a little over three months (he works by himself). I bought all the material so price is his time only.

Description of Work
Remodeled my bathroom including some electrical and plumbing. New drywall, took out old bathtub, double vanity, all old floor and shower tile. Put in new insulation, all new tile, installed both vanities, moved toilet 6 inches, MADE a medicine cabinet from scratch, attaching a large mirror with drawer slides. I LOVE my bathroom!

Category contractors, closet systems, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Quality Prestige Painting

High Quality Painting LLC

High Quality Painting, LLC is a small company dedicated to offering services of paint, drywall,ceramic tile, we firmly believed that EVERYTHING IS FIXABLE. We are confident in the quality of our work, therefore offering warranty on every service provided to you, we guaranty the cleanliness on every step of our work from preparation of the work area to the final step, every day

Greater Chicago's Painting &Handy Men

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate.

Offers Coupon

Remodeling – General, Basements, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Sunrooms. Plumbing. Painting. Handymen. Insulation. Glass & Mirrors. Flooring – Sales, Installation, & Repair. Electrical. Drywall. Doors. Decks. Countertops. Closets. Ceramic Tile. Carpentry – Woodworking, Unfinished. Cabinets – Making, Refacing & Restoration