Absolute Doors & Home Services Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

lakewood dr

Bartlett, IL 60103

We specialize in garage door repairs, sales and services. We also specialize in other areas in your garage such as Insulation, Drywall and Taping, Garage Painting, Epoxy and other flooring solutions for your garage as well as Garage Organization and Pedestrian Doors. Absolute Doors & Home Services inc. is a 24/7, multiple ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER and accredited A+ BBB member that is family owned and operated. We provide the absolute best garage door repairs and advice to customers in need. Additional phones: 630 518 8846, 224 410 9822, 708 506 6583...

garage doors (728)epoxy flooring (2)door installation (1)insulation (1)carpet cleaning (7)interior painting (1)

06/10/2021

Great quality work and pleasant, punctual customer service.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door and opener system

Category carpet cleaners,garage doors

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/31/2021

This firm is great. They came the day following I contacted them. Carlos is great and very patient to explain to me what I need. Have job done quickly. I'm very happy to use them.

Description of Work
Garage Door

Category carpet cleaners,garage doors

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

04/23/2021

Matt was friendly and professional. He found other issues with our door but clearly explained our options and we were able to make a clear decision. He showed us things to keep on eye on and made recommendations of what needed attention at some point in the future. He was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Garage door spring repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

01/10/2021

Great service, first with troubleshooting over the phone and then a quick service call the next day. Reasonable and very responsive.

Description of Work
install new garage door sensors

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/27/2020

Sam was very knowledgeable & explained what he was inspecting to fully diagnose the problem. He replaced the sensors and noticed that the existing wire had cracks in two places. He replaced the wire and was apologetic that he would have to charge me for the new sensors. Cost of repair was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Absolute Doors & Home Repairs and will call them for other house...

Description of Work
Replaced sensors on garage door and rewired unit.

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/23/2020

Quick, efficient service and knowledgeable specialist!

Description of Work
Garage Door fix

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/15/2020

Was prompt to the appointment and listened as I described what I knew about the problem and last time I had service done. Walked me through what they were inspecting and looking for. Showed me what parts needing replacing and gave me a reasonable quote. After service was complete, they adjusted the door opener, had me test everything, and I was very satisfied with their service. Definitely would r...

Description of Work
Broken spring, cables came off top cam, rollers loose

Cost $800.94

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/01/2020

They came out the same day and completed the job quickly and properly.

Description of Work
Replace garage overhead door springs.

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/10/2020

Absolute Doors diagnosed and scheduled the service quickly. Their technician was courteous and helpful in getting everything up and running. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/07/2020

Replace garage opener & fix spring

Description of Work
I initially contacted them about a new garage door opener. Responded within 10 minutes. I appreciated how they answered all of my questions. We scheduled an appt within a week for service. Serviceman came on time and started the work. He noticed an issue that we were having and replaced with charges. Explain what occurred and upgraded the part. I was expecting a 1 hr process and with the extra work it took about 2 1/2 hrs. He did a great job and walked us through set up and further instructions. Labor is warranted for a year. Very happy with results.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Garage Door Openers, Spring Replacement, Broken Cables, Panel Replacement, Routine Maintenance, Parts, New Garage Doors & New Garage Door Openers ,Epoxy Flooring, garage insulation, dry wall and taping, garage painting , garage organization and garage entry doors.

Garage Building